Something I just remark about Tinder

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
Guys I owe you a lot little fucking rotters because you're (sometimes) lucid about this dark part of life.

So I try, as you should, not to spend time in this place because it's crazily bad for mental health, hapiness and accomplishment.

But I have to come to say that to you, usually when I create account on OLD I create on many platforms at the time thinking it increases my chances. But one day a guy said its MaherFish was getting no likes and he explains that was because another guy in town was doing it.

Now today I was stuck at 30 likes on Tinder after 1 day. The thing is I deleted almost every other app and change the first picture of the ones I kept. I also ask Tinder and all of these apps to delete my data.

Now after 24 hours being stuck at 30 I am now at 56 likes in like a few hours. I don't know what happened maybe elo boost because I very rarely swipe and spend very little time on the app idk.
Just sharing take care you little autistic little fuckers. And don't be depressed get looks or die trying.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 26859
even reddit knows about this bro

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and InSplit
I personally only use Tinder anyway. Using other apps you just see the same girls but they have less slutty photos and bios to try and lure in some beta buxx who doesn’t know they’re getting pounded by a different Tinder Chad every night.

• +1
Reactions: Ark, yayatourer and RoyaleWithCheese
Guys I owe you a lot little fucking rotters because you're (sometimes) lucid about this dark part of life.

So I try, as you should, not to spend time in this place because it's crazily bad for mental health, hapiness and accomplishment.

But I have to come to say that to you, usually when I create account on OLD I create on many platforms at the time thinking it increases my chances. But one day a guy said its MaherFish was getting no likes and he explains that was because another guy in town was doing it.

Now today I was stuck at 30 likes on Tinder after 1 day. The thing is I deleted almost every other app and change the first picture of the ones I kept. I also ask Tinder and all of these apps to delete my data.

Now after 24 hours being stuck at 30 I am now at 56 likes in like a few hours. I don't know what happened maybe elo boost because I very rarely swipe and spend very little time on the app idk.
Just sharing take care you little autistic little fuckers. And don't be depressed get looks or die trying.
Dating apps profit from 80% of subhumans. Dont get it wrong.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
i couldn't understand your point because my mind wanders if there's no pics of Nic Cage laughing or pics of BBC's with Stacies

Too lazy, just talk to girls irl so that you can actually work on your social skills and confidence jfl.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Hinge is superior

Too lazy, just talk to girls irl so that you can actually work on your social skills and confidence jfl.
Of course this is by far the best but I know lot of people there rely lazyli on Tinder and sometimes the algorithm can break confidence, + you can still do both.
Hinge is superior
I agree as a high "good body" MTN I'm shadowbaned unfortunately :(. But as Chad I think Tinder mog.
i couldn't understand your point because my mind wanders if there's no pics of Nic Cage laughing or pics of BBC's with Stacies
Don't use multiple apps at a time, and if you do don't have the same pictures in each.

Of course this is by far the best but I know lot of people there rely lazyli on Tinder and sometimes the algorithm can break confidence, + you can still do both.

I agree as a high "good body" MTN I'm shadowbaned unfortunately :(. But as Chad I think Tinder mog.

Don't use multiple apps at a time, and if you do don't have the same pictures in each.
wait ur shadowbanned? can u elaborate on this because my hinge is fucked up too atm even tho i had a 23% match rate

• +1
wait ur shadowbanned? can u elaborate on this because my hinge is fucked up too atm even tho i had a 23% match rate
0 matches after 24 hours and a profile that got me 50 likes in 24 hours on Tinder 🤷

• +1