Something is completely forgot about

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Was athletics training

We were running 200m

The coach at the start said if anyone is out of energy or wants to run less they can run inside of the track, so not in any of the actual lanes.

I did this and this girl who was one of the people running at the same time as me who was either my age or older got really angry at me for running on the inside saying because she thought I was cheating or something even tho it was literally just a training session and no one cared nor was paying attention to what places anyone came in or anything like that

I do it again and she gets angry at me again and then she fucking tells the coach and he's just confused and says that he said you can go on the inside if you're too tired to run the whole thing properly

I wish I could remember what she said but all I remember is her shouting at me

Keep in mind this would've been when I was like 12 or 13 and she was acting like a child

Most of my lookism experiences is people being literal fucking children to try and bring me down

Like that thread I made yesterday or the day before of that guy in my class trying to blame me for him skipping class happened when we were fucking 17

jesus fucking christ

Normies are literally children and the police and the government is their daddy and the school is their mommy. Retarded children need to kill themselves I can't wait until the great genocide of ww3

Thank you all for coming.