Something I’ve realized way later than I should have

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
The days I don’t do shit at my job

I can’t fall asleep

And the days I actually try, I can sleep in peace

You have to be busy or have done shit during the day, or it’s over.

Idk who tf said humans should be sedentary. I have to be occupied, busy at all times 24/7. It’s brutal how the environment around us has changed us

My remote job has actually failed me jfl. I thought I was a smartass automating it all and playing video games but in The end I was wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zylaro, Sny, Infinite and 21 others
Lithuania's winter got this nigga aswell. Pray to gandy lil bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Danish_Retard, MentalistKebab and 10 others
Lithuania's winter got this nigga aswell. Pray to gandy lil bro.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

I have to be up at 8:45

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing, TechnoBoss and 8 others
My mental health was at its lowest during NEET periods where I had no reason to wake up in the morning or leave the house. You need to have a purpose or your brain malfunctions, we evolved to do work.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, RAMU KAKA, Infinite and 12 others
if I don't have a goal i'm striving for day in day out everything goes to shit that's why i committed myself to fighting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pikabro, eduardkoopman and 3 others
My mental health was at its lowest during NEET periods where I had no reason to wake up in the morning or leave the house. You need to have a purpose or your brain malfunctions, we evolved to do work.

shut up we were created to watch anime i dont like working fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Infinite, Danish_Retard and 10 others
It’s a big fact
Many people glorify that ‘retire by 35’ life when in actuality there’s not much to do. There’s no true retirement, I’d wanna just work for myself but I’d never want to quit working .

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, hardestmfintheroom, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
HIIT makes me sleep like a baby

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and 2 others
WATER IS WET, CODY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
Human beings have a need (probably based in biology) for something that we will call the power process. This is closely related to the need for power (which is widely recognized) but is not quite the same thing. The power process has four elements. The three most clear-cut of these we call goal, effort and attainment of goal. (Everyone needs to have goals whose attainment requires effort, and needs to succeed in attaining at least some of his goals.) The fourth element is more difficult to define and may not be necessary for everyone. We call it autonomy and will discuss it later (paragraphs 42-44).34. Consider the hypothetical case of a man who can have anything he wants just by wishing for it. Such a man has power, but he will develop serious psychological problems. At first he will have a lot of fun, but by and by he will become acutely bored and demoralized. Eventually, he may become clinically depressed. History shows that leisured aristocracies tend to become decadent. This is not true of fighting aristocracies that have to struggle to maintain their power. But leisured, secure aristocracies that have no need to exert themselves usually become bored, hedonistic and demoralized, even though they have power. This shows that power is not enough. One must have goals toward which to exercise one’s power

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 2 others
Human beings have a need (probably based in biology) for something that we will call the power process. This is closely related to the need for power (which is widely recognized) but is not quite the same thing. The power process has four elements. The three most clear-cut of these we call goal, effort and attainment of goal. (Everyone needs to have goals whose attainment requires effort, and needs to succeed in attaining at least some of his goals.) The fourth element is more difficult to define and may not be necessary for everyone. We call it autonomy and will discuss it later (paragraphs 42-44).34. Consider the hypothetical case of a man who can have anything he wants just by wishing for it. Such a man has power, but he will develop serious psychological problems. At first he will have a lot of fun, but by and by he will become acutely bored and demoralized. Eventually, he may become clinically depressed. History shows that leisured aristocracies tend to become decadent. This is not true of fighting aristocracies that have to struggle to maintain their power. But leisured, secure aristocracies that have no need to exert themselves usually become bored, hedonistic and demoralized, even though they have power. This shows that power is not enough. One must have goals toward which to exercise one’s power
Is this from Ted’s Industrial Revolution book?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
We were created by god to serve the Jews after all. The chosen people need slaves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and 1 other person
Working physical job = sleep like a dead man
Blue collar mog

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ReadBooksEveryday and Skywalker
  • JFL
It’s a big fact
Many people glorify that ‘retire by 35’ life when in actuality there’s not much to do. There’s no true retirement, I’d wanna just work for myself but I’d never want to quit working .
Work on something personal. With potential life or people-changing results. I've drawn more in the last 4 Sundays than I had done in 4 years.

• +1
Work on something personal. With potential life or people-changing results. I've drawn more in the last 4 Sundays than I had done in 4 years.
What do you work as
Mirin- your new found success

What do you work as
Mirin- your new found success
Unemployed looking for work, housing, and disabled/ family/ mental help all at once. Whilst also trying to pursue model and artist potential. Might go back to college.

• +1
Unemployed looking for work, housing, and disabled/ family/ mental help all at once. Whilst also trying to pursue model and artist potential. Might go back to college.
Have you considered moving to Thailand or Philippines boyo? And working a job there
If you have even lets say 300 pound passive income in the UK- I venture you can live well over there (I think)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, infini and Big White Cuck
Have you considered moving to Thailand or Philippines boyo? And working a job there
If you have even lets say 300 pound passive income in the UK- I venture you can live well over there (I think)
Hmmm no idea but thanks for the insight. (y)

• +1
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

I have to be up at 8:45
nigga im up at 7

And btw, i would like a remote job. I would have more time to work on creating a business and doing other stuff.

What remote job did you have?

• +1
Finding job there is hard as fuck, i wanted to pull this out too but i wouldn’t know where to start.

I would bring money with me to survive a couple of months but what job could you realistically do there if not white or native speaker?

• +1

Give advise on how to make money online. Digital marketing?

You only say that because you’ve been raised in a system that forces work, routine and black n white thinking. Programmed by the “education system”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 51465 and northern mogger