Something that i noticed since i have been wristmaxxing

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
My wrists used to be around 6 and now they are at 7 inches, There is this guy who i compared my wrists to his, He used to have much bigger and now my size is similar (Note that he is much taller)

I used k2 mk4 7 mg twice a day with vitamin d3 1000 iu once as well as lifting weights and isolating forearms

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Dunkelheit, BrahminBoss and 3 others
My wrists used to be around 6 and now they are at 7 inches, There is this guy who i compared my wrists to his, He used to have much bigger and now my size is similar (Note that he is much taller)

I used k2 mk4 7 mg twice a day with vitamin d3 1000 iu once as well as lifting weights and isolating forearms
Age?

my dick is girthier than my wrists

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
how many grams of K2 did you take? and aren’t 1000ui of D3 too little?

I did this since 15 but with mk7 and got zero gain
did your zygos get bigger

1000iu d3 is nothing go 10k at least

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Having 6 inches wrists much be brutal, there are guys with thicker dicks JFL

Where do you get your mk4?

you think this would work at 19-20?
It worked for me and i do push my arns straght in the air and reverse curl them only move my hand not whole arm

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer