Something will become worse after your ascension

D

Deleted member 22886

Zephir
Attitude of your normie friends and normie familiar people.

They'll start treat you worse than before because you ascended and they not.

And you're no MTN anymore, so you're different from them and you also mogged them, what they don't like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, callisto, Deleted member 27544 and 11 others
If they are fake friends, for sure. I had a few people not like me as much because I mog them severely now.

But my closest friend was happy for me losing weight, same with my family.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Detective, Deleted member 26092 and 3 others
Normies are just NPCs that are there for u to interact with until u ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, litaz, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
It’ll just show you who your genuine friends are.

One of my subhuman "friend" started spreading rumours about me that Im gay jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5.5psl, Zeruel and 3 others
I genuinely don’t understand why guys care so much about male friends. The only use for them imo is as a wingman or someone to go out with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Johanjohan, gribsufer1 and 5 others
Attitude of your normie friends and normie familiar people.

They'll start treat you worse than before because you ascended and they not.

And you're no MTN anymore, so you're different from them and you also mogged them, what they don't like
After my partial ascension , i thought normie men would be salty and jealous towards me..but most guys actually respect me more as long. As as youre humble and pretend you're a good person mostly doesnt happen. lol

As a prettyboy, I don't get rlly get respected from men at gym cuz theye mostly hypermasculine gymceller manlets w bad genetics, secretly they wish they looked like me tbh. At the end of the day i pull 10x more than them due to my charisma / looking like every girls favorite tiktoker lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
After my partial ascension , i thought normie men would be salty and jealous towards me..but most guys actually respect me more as long. As as youre humble and pretend you're a good person mostly doesnt happen. lol

As a prettyboy, I don't get rlly get respected from men at gym cuz theye mostly hypermasculine gymceller manlets w bad genetics, secretly they wish they looked like me tbh. At the end of the day i pull 10x more than them due to my charisma / looking like every girls favorite tiktoker lol
Same stuff in the gym happens to my friends lil bro who is a prettyboy, always gets dudes in his business trying to tell him stuff and act weird around him cause they’re insecure, wouldn’t have believed him if I didn’t see it myself JFL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and WeCryTogether
Same stuff in the gym happens to my friends lil bro who is a prettyboy, always gets dudes in his business trying to tell him stuff and act weird around him cause they’re insecure, wouldn’t have believed him if I didn’t see it myself JFL
LMAO fr.. couple days ago i asked this 5'8 roided out bald manlet how many sets he had left, and he proceeded to tell me "30 minutes, get tf out my face" and he put his headphones back on. if something like this happens outside the gym i cant do shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and badamj
Guys will treat you worse if you looksmax
Attractive girls will treat you better

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 22886
LMAO fr.. couple days ago i asked this 5'8 roided out bald manlet how many sets he had left, and he proceeded to tell me "30 minutes, get tf out my face" and he put his headphones back on. if something like this happens outside the gym i cant do shit
is that u in ur avi ?

I genuinely don’t understand why guys care so much about male friends. The only use for them imo is as a wingman or someone to go out with.
Legit