South Indians are among the best people I've met

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
All these north indian guys are rude and arrogant af. All of them are cunning and think they are the shit

On thr other hand most south indians make for ride or die friends. They always helped me out in times of need. Just today I needed to submit an assignment and no body wanted to share theirs with me but my south Indian friends came in clutch and helped me out. I ignored them all this semester yet they were they first to help me out. No questions asked. South Indians are very resourceful people. Always humble and kind they aren't cunning two faced mofos like north Indian curries

@BrahminBoss @Big White Cuck @SidharthTheSlayer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku, sportsmogger, horizontallytall and 7 others
Who is Big White Cuck. This mudslime joker keeps JFLing my posts for zero reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, horizontallytall, BrahminBoss and 3 others
>self-praise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, Zonar and 3 others
Aren't you from northeast india

• +1
Reactions: just think
He’s a poojeet mudslime. Worst abomination.
Did he have any alts from before
I mean what is the lore with the bhai

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Did he have any alts from before
I mean what is the lore with the bhai
That’s all I know. If he’s had an alt, he’s using a VPN so I can’t say. He is just a weirdo who keeps barking for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Big White Cuck and SidharthTheSlayer
sounds like cope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Yeah indians are pretty cool people

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Southerners being nicer and more outgoing than Northerners is common everywhere
It's the climate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
He’s just a submissive bitch
Would tell you to fuck off

All these north indian guys are rude and arrogant af. All of them are cunning and think they are the shit

On thr other hand most south indians make for ride or die friends. They always helped me out in times of need. Just today I needed to submit an assignment and no body wanted to share theirs with me but my south Indian friends came in clutch and helped me out. I ignored them all this semester yet they were they first to help me out. No questions asked. South Indians are very resourceful people. Always humble and kind they aren't cunning two faced mofos like north Indian curries

Squirtle be jamming on that saxophone

Have you ever been friends with black men?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
Southerners being nicer and more outgoing than Northerners is common everywhere
It's the climate
Cope. southern indians are known as introvert humble while northern are known as extravert loud

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Big White Cuck
I've noticed in india that the darker the person is the more humble and less arrogant they are, and vice versa

All the pale white Indians in my class are fucking insufferable

• +1
Reactions: zura and Jason Voorhees

I have met very helpful marathis too, most central and north indian shit people who are of no use ngl , extremely stupid , only blabbering stupid shit all the time , majority of useless north indians should be shot imo , fuckin cretins ,i must say the tribal people of north west india are helpful though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees