Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
had jawscencion from it

only losers spar tbh

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
common sense tbh

Tradee2k, long time no see.

your brain is literally liquid nearly while your alive,sparring gives brain damage soo fucking easily its stupid asf to do,training boxing on the bags etc is great i do it weekly but sparring is too bad for you

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Youㅤ
hey buddy
i left the server to keep whatever mental health that remained
good server is like it is always baitfuel and autists became the bigger man buying VIP and actl looksmaxxing now

i hope u ascend ur a good man bro

ps 2 foids were next to me writing this and giggling jfl (im scared)

your brain is literally liquid nearly while your alive,sparring gives brain damage soo fucking easily its stupid asf to do,training boxing on the bags etc is great i do it weekly but sparring is too bad for you
u need to spar or else ur gonna get knocked down with the first punch that lands
pain resistance is a part of martial arts

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
good server is like it is always baitfuel and autists became the bigger man buying VIP and actl looksmaxxing now

i hope u ascend ur a good man bro

ps 2 foids were next to me writing this and giggling jfl (im scared)
dont be scared of women bro theyre the weaker gender

u need to spar or else ur gonna get knocked down with the first punch that lands
pain resistance is a part of martial arts
bro your chin gets weaker the more you get hit its not like muscles where the more you train the better it gets,look at tony ferguson for example

• +1
honestly server was bad but the time i spent on discord was even worse

thanks im ascending alr
hold on i just sperged out my bad *server is good like how it is as in normal yeah its a shit server*

bro your chin gets weaker the more you get hit its not like muscles where the more you train the better it gets,look at tony ferguson for example
the more it gets hit the more the nerves die
if u dont spar ur gonna close ur eyes and shit balls when u get punched

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
the more it gets hit the more the nerves die
if u dont spar ur gonna close ur eyes and shit balls when u get punched
So your gonna take punches weekly get brain damage on the off chance you get in a street fight lmao?

• +1
So your gonna take punches weekly get brain damage on the off chance you get in a street fight lmao?
doesnt have to be harsh. light sparring will defo take away ur fear and help with the nerves too
also what percentage of people get brain damage from sparring ?

Stay weak incel

doesnt have to be harsh. light sparring will defo take away ur fear and help with the nerves too
0%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
100 percent

• +1
Fightmaxxing healthmin but training without actually sparring futile for fightmaxxing so it’s a trade off but u don’t really need to know how to fight in most cases

• +1