Spend time with your parents

The Grinch

The Grinch

Org users are the bottom of the barrel
Spend as much time as possible with your parents. Help them with the groceries. Drive them, buy them nice things, pay for their vacation, speak good words to them that make them happy.

If you want to make your parents proud, you don’t need to become a doctor or a lawyer, you just need to make them feel good by making their life easier, that’s all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, denthegodking, Never Get Up and 9 others
i spend tme thinking about my oneitis and tyroine

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, IMOGYOU and grief
Spend as much time as possible with your parents. Help them with the groceries. Drive them, buy them nice things, pay for their vacation, speak good words to them that make them happy.

If you want to make your parents proud, you don’t need to become a doctor or a lawyer, you just need to make them feel good by making their life easier, that’s all.

I always thought your avi was wearing one of these caps, but it's just her hair

images

• So Sad
Reactions: grief

If you want to make your parents proud, you don’t need to become a doctor or a lawyer, you just need to make them feel good by making their life easier, that’s all
My parents are boring

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
nah I hate them

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Autismcel and grief