How to stop biting your nails now (THREAD)

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
How to stop biting nails, the thread

There are several reasons to bite nails.
1. You like biting on your nails for fun.
2. You bite them because you are anxious.

I used to bite my nails until I was in adolescence. I got called out by one classmate if I bit my nails in front of a huge group. It made me embarrassed that, from that day on, I never bit them again.

First suggestion: Stop biting your nails; after they are off your fingers, throw them away immediately so you don't get any more pleasure, and you've biten your nails for almost nothing.
Second suggestion: Be grateful if your nails are just short in length; as long as they are not bitten, it is good. It is not possible to get medium-sized nails from one week to the next. You are subconsciously still prone to biting them. It's better to start slow than fast, and then bite them again.
Third suggestion: Instead of biting them off whenever anxious or feel like it, alternativly you can chew on the nail without biting it off.
The most important step is that you need to realize how ugly and low class biting nails are and how they make you appear. The only way to fix nail biting is mentally. So you need to hear this: Biting nails is disgusting; they make you look anxious, which makes you less trustworthy, and your fingers appear smaller. Only a few body parts are always exposed, so you don't want to min up those few.

Last edited:
Can this turn an ugly subhuman creature into a model?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, boss8055, Clavicular and 3 others
I stopped biting my nails 6 years ago. Sooo .. when do I become 6'6 with a 24 inch bicromial and a chadlite face ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and hiwasuwor
What if I bite them only sometimes to cut the nails because I can't find the nail cutter? I dont find nail biting fun or I dont do it when im anxious its not a habit for me.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
why was this moved to offtopic:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Biting nail is feminine trait

• +1
Chad bites his nail and it's "cute"

What if I bite them only sometimes to cut the nails because I can't find the nail cutter? I dont find nail biting fun or I dont do it when im anxious its not a habit for me.
I let my nails grow. Cutting your nails is unnatural. I just sharpen them to look like claws so i can scratch someone like an animal just in case.

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and asdvek
I let my nails grow. Cutting your nails is unnatural. I just sharpen them to look like claws so i can scratch someone like an animal just in case.
so you NEVER cut them?

send pics of them jfl
They're not comically long if you're expecting that. They probably dull down naturally due to colliding with surfaces

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Biting nails is subhuman, i literally can just pull the white part of my nail off easily without using my teeth

• Woah