Spending a year unemployed really fucked me lol

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Could’ve done so much important shit that year but no rotted instead

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and try2beme
Same, I wish I had a wagie job so I can save up for surgeries and roids

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Pikabro
bro i can teach u to make 10k from home but u have to be a pervert like me and it involves hentai

anyways u can legit send me a PM if ur serious about it and i swear we can make u 500-600 euros at the least and potential for 10k per month a few months from now

bro i can teach u to make 10k from home but u have to be a pervert like me and it involves hentai

anyways u can legit send me a PM if ur serious about it and i swear we can make u 500-600 euros at the least and potential for 10k per month a few months from now
I have loads of artistic/autistic project daydreams in my head I can DM you about

It was a huge mistake to keep neeting after a year. Left a lasting negative effect in my life , it's insane how much time was wasted

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I’m just waiting for my brain to switch. it happens but rarely. that moment of complete clarity.

I’m just waiting for my brain to switch. it happens but rarely. that moment of complete clarity.
cant go back to having a wagie boss after watching too much gore

how

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Better to work literally almost any job than be unemployed

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
just clean your room theory just organize chaos theory
nah i see you posting im tryna figure out what kinda person you are, thats why i ask i personally dont try to fight entropy too much

nah i see you posting im tryna figure out what kinda person you are, thats why i ask i personally dont try to fight entropy too much
i am nothing but entropy. perhaps that’s why you can’t figure me out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
i am nothing but entropy. perhaps that’s why you can’t figure me out.
nah you
دم من دمي وعظم من عظامي

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
How tf do you spend a year unemployed, lazy fuck