What was something a user said that really struck with you?

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
I think it was @ReadBooksEveryday that said motherfuckers spending their ass rotting and daydreaming about surgeries, and when they finally get them, they will be so fucking behind in life with no career, no accomplishments, no nothing to show for themselves besides a shiny new face.

This shit for struck with me for whatever reason and bothers me because I know he is right, but I don't want him to be.

@thecel Made a post about doing activities based on the return you get. Rotting while playing games net you no return while studying gets you a greater return. Rudimentary advice but the way he said it really clicked with me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, jinnu, thecel and 5 others
"SQUISHY SQUISHY" - @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane, mike21 and 2 others
The first post is just cope. I got surgery and my life is great, I have a great career and a large social circle and an active sex life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme and normie_joe
The first post is just cope. I got surgery and my life is great, I have a great career and a large social circle and an active sex life.

Did you have those before surgery?

Did you have those before surgery?
I had a good job and good friends before surgery but I was miserable and depressed. I'm way more happier and content with life after my surgery. I never had sex without paying for it before my surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and normie_joe
I had a good job and good friends before surgery but I was miserable and depressed. I'm way more happier and content with life after my surgery. I never had sex without paying for it before my surgeries.

Good to hear things are better, but I'm talking about those with no career or anything, and are waiting for surgery before doing anything.

Which surgerie did u do bro

@
thecel
@thecel Made a post about doing activities based on the return you get. Rotting while playing games net you no return while studying gets you a greater return. Rudimentary advice but the way he said it really clicked with me.
true, prioritize your activities according to their ROI

which surgery ?

i remember when @Ritalincel said it's over for you buddy boyo

it cut deep

and i like to use buddy boyo from that time

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and normie_joe
I think it was @ReadBooksEveryday that said motherfuckers spending their ass rotting and daydreaming about surgeries, and when they finally get them, they will be so fucking behind in life with no career, no accomplishments, no nothing to show for themselves besides a shiny new face.

This shit for struck with me for whatever reason and bothers me because I know he is right, but I don't want him to be.

74CAF4C3 2A37 4213 AF6F CC6EB9C12517

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and normie_joe

When did I say this garbage?

I’d say the opposite.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel