Spendings that increase happiness/wellbeing

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Following list type off spendings (besides on primairy needs) increase happiness/wellbeing, and mogg.
Other type of spendings don't have that much effect on increase happiness/wellbeing; so minimise those other type of spendings because they subhuman.

They are:
* spendings that saves time (more free time, time for other things).
* spendings on active leisure activities.
* spendings on hobbies.
* spendings on shared experiences with other people.
* spending on frequent small pleasures.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, Finalcut123 and 6 others
carmaxx cope pics.

Carmaxx
1412196 ELLIOT RODGERS BMW

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Moggie, Tenshi and 6 others
-subscribing onlyfans

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Rt-Rust1, traveler and 1 other person
* spendings on hard-drugs. Much cheaper than alcohol and when not over-used can give very intense, high quality life experiences with less negative side-effects than alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
spending money on my huge steam game collection:love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244, Moggie and 2 others
Yeah bad spending is buying a big house far from your job

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Finalcut123
Extremely high quality and nutrient dense foods are my cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TITUS, Rt-Rust1 and eduardkoopman
I'm westonapricemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
chad surgeries

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, chawaje and 2 others
gym/sports spendings
hanging out/dating spendings
dogmaxxing spendings, or whatever pet you own

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
* spendings on hard-drugs. Much cheaper than alcohol and when not over-used can give very intense, high quality life experiences with less negative side-effects than alcohol.
magic mushrooms, psylopcybin basically. best spend on soft drugs I ever did.
Yeah bad spending is buying a big house far from your job
I can't see a big house making one happy. to much maintaining works, unless one has the money hire people to do it all for you without hassle.
Location of house, can be convenient.
house, i would think: comfy, enough space one needs but not much more, clean, at good location. moggs imo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and hebbewem
Spending money on status-symbols is worth it till a certain degree imo. You have to avoid looking poor/cheap because it will negatively affect your social status and social interactions. People will think less of you which will make socializing more difficult, cost more energy/time etc.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Spending money on status-symbols is worth it till a certain degree imo. You have to avoid looking poor/cheap because it will negatively affect your social status and social interactions. People will think less of you which will make socializing more difficult, cost more energy/time etc.
true.
also, depends on how much sacrifice one has o make (time, effort, sweat, stress, health) to gain that extra money needed for those status symbols.

There is 3 levels with possessions/stuff I think.
1. poor and bad shit. it will hurt status.
2. average ranges. no effects on status.
3. really rich mofo. added status bonus IF one flexxes it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
in short for me.

experiencing who or what you are, all at once, and in 5x stronger as normal

You can statusmax through social media and travelling experiences. No one will think you are a poorcel if you do it right.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
donations to incels for skull surgeries

Spend money getting a currycel virtual assistant, so you can free your time from menial shit. Maybe you can get a personal assistant once a week to do in person meni shit for you as well. Look at your to do list and think of everything you could delegate.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You can statusmax through social media and travelling experiences. No one will think you are a poorcel if you do it right.
This is legit, comment.

One can statusmaxx, through possessions a bit.
BUT, one can also status maxx by being experiences mogger. even though not much possessions because living the "low possession, but experience and freedom maxxed life".

The type of women it attracticts. is different! I notice.
Experience maxxed "poor in possessions" man, appeals to more alltruistic, travelmaxxed, left wing, liberal, artistic type womens AND young women.
Possession maxxed stable man, appeals to more traditional, place bound, conservative, settle, type womens AND "older" women.

ideally have all. But it's usually not possible toi have all, if you are from poor background, without work slaving alot of hours. Which will fuck up your life.

Spend money getting a currycel virtual assistant, so you can free your time from menial shit. Maybe you can get a personal assistant once a week to do in person meni shit for you as well. Look at your to do list and think of everything you could delegate.
hiring a housekeeper, to clean house. Would be a legit nice thing for me, to add to my spending list.
which niggah doesn't hate,. cleaning the house.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
Ps5 and 4k tv + a bag of weed