Spoilers for IT: Chapter 2

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
The moral of that story? Looksmaxing works and you should do it. Looksmax, and you will win.

The whole point of of IT is that through coming to grips with your traumas and insecurities, you can defeat fear. Take Bill. His trauma is that he feels like he let his brother die. His brother is never coming back. He has to come to terms with that and realize it wasn't his fault. Beverly was surrounded by abusers since she was a child, and she can't turn back time and get back at her abusers. She can only move on.

But then there's Ben. A fat, ginger boylet whose trauma was he wanted Beverly to love him like she loved Bill. He didn't get over it, he didn't learn to love himself or anything schmaltzy like everyone else. He looksmaxed, he moneymaxxed, and made Beverly love him. He came to grips with nothing, because you don't have to when you're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike and Deleted member 2846
Legit. Just saw it a few hours ago.

Give me a quick rundown on the spoilers I wanna go ruin some redditor's day,

frothy why the hell would u post this

IT is an overrated and lousy, boring and nauseating movie: thanks for the spoilers, if you make good use, whatever

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
frothy why the hell would u post this

That's just the moral of the movie. Or at least that's what I think was the moral. Right? Of all the Losers, Ben clearly won. Everyone else lost something, Ben lost nothing but pounds.

i can't watch movies anymores. i dont know why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205