user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
What surgeries does he need?

479703EE DC76 4504 8418 6A4967839343

• JFL
Reactions: mid, anticel, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Bro I was legit just tryna win some bucks for my surgeries
I hadn't left the house in 2 years and the one time I did bam! some PSL autist creep shotted me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020, babouchelelouche, Whatashame and 20 others
10 gauge

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 21044 and PointOfNoReturn
Does a nose job fix something like this or not really?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anticel, terrorblade, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Only things he can do are LDAR or rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Constantin Denis and Truecel14
shotgun implants inside his jaw and maybe skull by Taban

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Whatashame
He Mogs me
I know you’re joking but it’s actually not possible, this is actually about the physiological limit of recession, if you were any more recessed your windpipe would collapse and you would suffocate to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 23554, terrorblade and 4 others
Then people have the audacity to say side profile doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and ReadBooksEveryday

who mogs?

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, materialistic, chrisN and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 16515
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, floppa, user1728482728 and 6 others
Good front and bad profile is way better than the opposite.
you dont look at people front way 24/7, majority of time, ur 3/4 is showing, ur face is never straight. And 3/4 is helped by side profile

you dont look at people front way 24/7, majority of time, ur 3/4 is showing, ur face is never straight. And 3/4 is helped by side profile
And ? It doesn't change the fact that front is way more important, if you have good profile but shitty front (because of shit ipd for example) you will never slay while if you have a good front and a bad profile you will be able to slay, like meeks who litterrally looks like a retard from profile.

Does a nose job fix something like this or not really?
A nose job won't do much at all

This is a jaw issue, and is perhaps even causing him issues with sleeping/diet/etc. at a functional level - he'd need rotation and shit of both jaws, and even then the solution isn't a guarantee

So overall; he's very subhuman and may just be tryna cash his wins and fly to Phucket Thailand as you suggested in the past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and AchooWhalesAreBlue
A nose job won't do much at all

This is a jaw issue, and is perhaps even causing him issues with sleeping/diet/etc. at a functional level - he'd need rotation and shit of both jaws, and even then the solution isn't a guarantee

So overall; he's very subhuman and may just be tryna cash his wins and fly to Phucket Thailand as you suggested in the past

Here's what I don't understand about this site.

This is my impression of incels on here when they see a facial flaw:

"Yea if I was him i'd likely get a philtrum, sub-fractal orbital replacement, jaw restructuring surgery, fillers, botox, internal rhino procedure, and multiple skin graftings from my ankle to replace the loss of subcutaneous fat under my chin to make sure my jaw projected more forward"

Then you research ONE of these 12 surgeries they suggested and it's like $8,700

Incels just casually suggest $197,000 worth of speculative easily botchable surgeries at the drop of a hat, while absolutely none of them have jobs and they spend all day either rotting in their moms basement or begging for change on canary wharf

Like what is the percentage of these retards who have actually "gotten surgeries"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user1728482728, terrorblade and ReadBooksEveryday

"Yea if I was him i'd likely get a philtrum, sub-fractal orbital replacement, jaw restructuring surgery, fillers, botox, internal rhino procedure, and multiple skin graftings from my ankle to replace the loss of subcutaneous fat under my chin to make sure my jaw projected more forward"

Incels just casually suggest $197,000 worth of speculative easily botchable surgeries at the drop of a hat, while absolutely none of them have jobs and they spend all day either rotting in their moms basement or begging for change on canary wharf

Like what is the percentage of these retards who have actually "gotten surgeries"?
They mean
Frame lengthening , height lengthening , orbital box ostetomy

Those are very expensive surgeries. Jaw surgery and all the planning can easily go to 25k as well.

12k is like a jaw implant. Or a rhino + Buccal fat removal or a genioplasty

They mean
Frame lengthening , height lengthening , orbital box ostetomy

Those are very expensive surgeries. Jaw surgery and all the planning can easily go to 25k as well.

12k is like a jaw implant. Or a rhino + Buccal fat removal or a genioplasty

Yea homie. Like i'm from a rich family. Not insanely rich or anything but i've never had bills, never had loans, any type of shit like that. All my shit has been covered.

I don't even have $12,000 to drop on some retard surgery

you're telling me these incels just have 25 RACKS on deck to blow on surgeries that may not even look good?

when you go on discord it's a bunch of whiny 19 year old indians from the UK screaming "MOGGED"... this isn't exactly a bunch of high-tier bankers from Credit Suisse that just got their christmas bonus

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and ReadBooksEveryday
I saw a birdcel at a bus stop some time ago. It was so weird to see irl and I couldn’t stop staring. People actually be living with severely recessed faces like that and see no problem.

kinda agreed with this. Side profile helps ur 3/4 aswell
the thing is this, usually if you have a great side profile, that would mean you also have a GREAT front profile. You can tell right off the bat if someone is going to be attractive from the front or not by their side profile.

I saw a birdcel at a bus stop some time ago. It was so weird to see irl and I couldn’t stop staring. People actually be living with severely recessed faces like that and see no problem.
just so unlucky, genetics isnt fair lol

Go back to reddit nigger

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, floppa, terrorblade and 4 others
This is basically me, except my nose is a botched rhinoplasty and I have a chin implant.

Just raise your radix bro

you generally don't see yourself from the side and the rare occasion you do you might just assume that's what you look like. gotta understand his entire life not a single person or doctor told him he is severely ill. quite the opposite in fact. he's beautiful in his own right :feelshmm:

avespilled

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
he probably thinks he would be good looking if he got a nose job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user1728482728 and Deleted member 23554
Why should they see a problem