Sprinting is like softmaxxing steroids (high IQ thread)

Nameless King

Nameless King

Gold
Has been shown to increase HGH by 2000% (yes, you read that right) and testosterone by 38%.

This phenomenon is called Exercise-Induced Growth hormone Response (EIGR).

This likely helps you become taller and more dimorphic if you aren’t fully developed.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, onebelowall, Aero and 9 others
I thought this was known to have like no long term effect
But you should be exercising regardless, just don't expect crazy shit like this

• +1
Reactions: mfk, TheLooxMaxingKing, Mewton and 16 others
bump
I thought this was known to have like no long term effect
But you should be exercising regardless, just don't expect crazy shit like this

it still can make you taller, but it’s more nuanced than it seems

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
greycel..

sprinting doesn't increase the baseline levels of HGH, it only causes a temporary increase (response to stress from exercice). if it actually did it would mean sprinting causes gigantism and other side effects which is obviously not true.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Mewton, incelmogger and 15 others
bro said 'high iq post' in his own title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, TheLooxMaxingKing and Jova
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Mewton, Jova and 4 others
greycel..

sprinting doesn't increase the baseline levels of HGH, it only causes a temporary increase (response to stress from exercice). if it actually did it would mean sprinting causes gigantism and other side effects which is obviously not true.
have to copy the same study to a dnrd incel again jfl

are you retarded? nowhere in the study it is stated that baseline hgh levels increase by 2000% and testosterone by 38%. you don't know how to read studies do you?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
are you retarded? nowhere in the study it is stated that baseline hgh levels increase by 2000% and testosterone by 38%. you don't know how to read studies do you?
baseline hgh doesn’t increase by 2000%, it’s a temporary increase that was shown by a different study

that said, exercise induced growth hormone response can increase height and bone growth (please read the fucking links next time)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and jflsnowdzz
greycel..

high iq, like i said earlier people should exercise regardless if not just to reap the benefits of staying in shape and its effects mentally

the only real scenario i think this would even have a little change in someone is a preteen, but i think you'd need to do an inconceivable amount of running to the point it would become unhealthy and you'd start fucking up your legs and back.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and orangomango2003
why would an incel need more t???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and SexDefender
high iq, like i said earlier people should exercise regardless if not just to reap the benefits of staying in shape and its effects mentally

the only real scenario i think this would even have a little change in someone is a preteen, but i think you'd need to do an inconceivable amount of running to the point it would become unhealthy and you'd start fucking up your legs and back.
you don’t have to do an inconceivable amount that has the opposite effect and also damages muscles

just read the links bro

itt lazy incels refuse to read the studies and misunderstand what i said

exercise induced growth hormone response can increase height and bone growth (please read the fucking links next time)
this is embarrassing. where in the study does it say 'exercise induced growth hormone response can increase height and bone growth'. if you know how to read you'd understand the study is basically talking about how exercice is important for your health and being healthy increases the chances of growing normally. there is no 'heightmaxxing' caused by sprinting.

this is embarrassing. where in the study does it say 'exercise induced growth hormone response can increase height and bone growth'. if you know how to read you'd understand the study is basically talking about how exercice is important for your health and being healthy increases the chances of growing normally. there is no 'heightmaxxing' caused by sprinting.
you’re embarrasing

D4375EA3 1A63 4A64 BBB7 41AE10C0B7E8

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Blacks must be super high T then sprinting from cops

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ungewist and Deleted member 27066
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist and Nameless King
too confident to admit they’re wrong
you're describing yourself. it's common sense that exercise indirectly causes people to grow normally. you're presenting the facts wrongly and are not giving the appropriate context.

i've linked the full study for you to read.

Attachments

• GrowthreviewSpMed1995.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
you're describing yourself. it's common sense that exercise indirectly causes people to grow normally. you're presenting the facts wrongly and are not giving the appropriate context.

i've linked the full study for you to read.
‘exercise indirectly causes people to grow normally’

that’s basically what i was saying bro, you’re limiting your genetic potential of growth without exercise and sprinting is a good specific example of this

glad you’ve actually read some of the study now

‘exercise indirectly causes people to grow normally’

that’s basically what i was saying bro, you’re limiting your genetic potential of growth without exercise and sprinting is a good specific example of this

glad you’ve actually read some of the study now
you don't need to read a study to understand common knowledge like that. the problem is that you're presenting it as if sprinting is similar to steroids and will increase baseline HGH and test levels and therefore cause more growth, which is not the case. since when is being healthy a looksmax or heightmax? greycels think they're so high IQ for making water threads. go to school and stick to watching ************* tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you don't need to read a study to understand common knowledge like that. the problem is that you're presenting it as if sprinting is similar to steroids and will increase baseline HGH and test levels and therefore cause more growth, which is not the case. since when is being healthy a looksmax or heightmax? greycels think they're so high IQ for making water threads. go to school and stick to watching ************* tiktoks
i didn’t say it was similar to steroids, i said it was basically softmaxxing steroids (i.e a worse natural version)

> since when is being healthy a looksmax or heightmax
literally every single time lmao. almost all universally attractive features are indicators of health

>greycels think they’re so high iq for making water threads
if it’s water, why did you disagree with it until you read the study??

hilarious.

i didn’t say it was similar to steroids, i said it was basically softmaxxing steroids (i.e a worse natural version)

> since when is being healthy a looksmax or heightmax
literally every single time lmao. almost all universally attractive features are indicators of health

>greycels think they’re so high iq for making water threads
if it’s water, why did you disagree with it until you read the study??

hilarious.
i'm saying it's not a looksmax (it technically is), because it's knowledge every person in the west already knows. you're not providing anything new and there is nothing 'high IQ' about it. i disagreed about the title and initial post, not with the study.

i'm saying it's not a looksmax (it technically is), because it's knowledge every person in the west already knows. you're not providing anything new and there is nothing 'high IQ' about it. i disagreed about the title and initial post, not with the study.
oh lol sure

i just meant high iq because it’s based on actual scientific research unlike most theories on this forum

even though most ppl in the west know it’s healthy, most don’t know why and they don’t do it anyway

• Love it
Legit thread. Dennis raney grew from 5'6 to 5'11 through sprinting and such. If done consistently the effects won't be temporary jfl. You spike it again with the sprints.
It's superior than other exercises for gh release aswell.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, ungewist, .Myth and 1 other person
Legit thread. Dennis raney grew from 5'6 to 5'11 through sprinting and such. If done consistently the effects won't be temporary jfl. You spike it again with the sprints.
It's superior than other exercises for gh release aswell.
You're on the ball, when it comes to leg exercises it's so fucking painful seeing people at the gym training fucking leg press and all of this bullshit no lie.
What the fuck are they doing?
Why the fuck are these idiots weight lifting with their legs?
Do they not understand humans are natural sprinters???
Do they think weight lifting with their legs will make them faster? This shit is painful to witness
The answer has always been right here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, ungewist, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person

retard links a study from 1995 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You're on the ball, when it comes to leg exercises it's so fucking painful seeing people at the gym training fucking leg press and all of this bullshit no lie.
What the fuck are they doing?
Why the fuck are these idiots weight lifting with their legs?
Do they not understand humans are natural sprinters???
Do they think weight lifting with their legs will make them faster? This shit is painful to witness
The answer has always been right here
View attachment 2699646
easiest exercise to track progress and overload too

• +1
Reactions: .Myth
greycel..

Jumping and Basketball actually increases Heigh tho

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
oh shit that’s the white dude that ran 9.99 or some shit isn’t it
Yeah, Matthew Boling
Jumping and Basketball actually increases Heigh tho
It's crazy how much targeted growth and a good diet create a sport-localized physiology.
Look at swimmers. Scientists say that the reason all swimmers have these weird looking, crazy broad shoulder statures with crazy long torsos is because of selection bias.
I say scientists are fucking idiots more or less. I believe it's the very reverse, heavy swimming-localized growth will give you a swimmer's body if you start doing it very early in life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and The Heartless
no it doesn't. show proof
If your Growth Plates are open, they will make you taller. Jumping and basketball stresses Bones and Spine a lot. Michael Jordan is 6'6 despite his Father is 5'9. mother is 5'5, and none of his Family Members are above 6 feet. I know a guy which I played Basketball with in School, his father is 6'2, mother is 5'8 and he played Basketball from early childhood and he grew to 6'10.

Last edited:
  • Love it
If your Growth Plates are open, they will make you taller. Jumping and basketball stresses Bones and Spine a lot. Michael Jordan is 6'6 despite his Father is 5'9. mother is 5'5, and none of his Family Members are above 6 feet. I know a guy which I played Basketball in School, his father is 6'2, mother is 5'8 and he played Basketball from early childhood and he grew to 6'10.
where is the proof?

Yeah, Matthew Boling

It's crazy how much targeted growth and a good diet create a sport-localized physiology.
Look at swimmers. Scientists say that the reason all swimmers have these weird looking, crazy broad shoulder statures with crazy long torsos is because of selection bias.
I say scientists are fucking idiots more or less. I believe it's the very reverse, heavy swimming-localized growth will give you a swimmer's body if you start doing it very early in life.
True, and look at Tennis Players, their dominant hand is longer than their non dominant hand

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Tr0ubLe, Nameless King and 1 other person