Sprinting is like softmaxxing steroids (high IQ thread)

jfl if you think the scientific method was in any way different or less accurate in 1995
jfl if you think scientific fields don't progress

Posts 285
Reputation 152

final to this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
jfl if you think scientific fields don't progress

Posts 285
Reputation 152

final to this thread
jfl at u thinking incel forum points make my opinion less correct

jfl at u getting confused between the scientific method and progress in scientific fields

please go back to school

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
You're on the ball, when it comes to leg exercises it's so fucking painful seeing people at the gym training fucking leg press and all of this bullshit no lie.
What the fuck are they doing?
Why the fuck are these idiots weight lifting with their legs?
Do they not understand humans are natural sprinters???
Do they think weight lifting with their legs will make them faster? This shit is painful to witness
The answer has always been right here
View attachment 2699646
Gymcels are idiots lmao. I've been sprinting and doing calisthenics and it gave me a lean model like physique that's more than enough for now. Maybe at 28 I'll bulk for 2 years and gymmax but now nah lean is life

• +1
Reactions: .Myth
Yeah, Matthew Boling

It's crazy how much targeted growth and a good diet create a sport-localized physiology.
Look at swimmers. Scientists say that the reason all swimmers have these weird looking, crazy broad shoulder statures with crazy long torsos is because of selection bias.
I say scientists are fucking idiots more or less. I believe it's the very reverse, heavy swimming-localized growth will give you a swimmer's body if you start doing it very early in life.
Same with basket. Scottie pippen grew in college when he played basketball. Jordan's brother is 5'9 and he's 6'2-3 aswell lmao.

• +1
Reactions: .Myth and The Heartless
Same with basket. Scottie pippen grew in college when he played basketball. Jordan's brother is 5'9 and he's 6'2-3 aswell lmao.
Jordan is 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
Yeah. Proves my point
This guy has 5'3 Father and 4'11 Mother and he grew to 6'2. He began stretching, jumping, running and height increasing at 16 Age, at that time he was 5'5 and in couple years he grew almost 10 inches

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Tr0ubLe
View attachment 2699917 This guy has 5'3 Father and 4'11 Mother and he grew to 6'2. He began stretching, jumping, running and height increasing at 16 Age, at that time he was 5'5 and in couple years he grew almost 10 inches
Rustam is a god lmao. I have his book.
He did all the stuff plus sleep stretching all night.
I started sleep stretching recently and the stretch is great asf.

Impressive. But question is, do you sleep good? Don't your legs numb while stretching?

• +1
what’s sleep stretching

• +1
Impressive. But question is, do you sleep good? Don't your legs numb while stretching?
Watched a russian guy present the technique. He grew from 160s to 180 at 21. What's great about it is you do it while asleep rather than stretching and other bs natty heightmaxxing programs.
I did 6 hours yesterday. 4 while studying. 2 at night then I couldn't bear it anymore so I strapped off. You're supposed to put some cloth around your ankles and shoulders so the blood doesn't cut off.
Last night was crazy. Felt like crazy growing pains

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Watched a russian guy present the technique. He grew from 160s to 180 at 21. What's great about it is you do it while asleep rather than stretching and other bs natty heightmaxxing programs.
I did 6 hours yesterday. 4 while studying. 2 at night then I couldn't bear it anymore so I strapped off. You're supposed to put some cloth around your ankles and shoulders so the blood doesn't cut off.
Also do you know about LSJL?

It's Legit way to grow even if your growth plates are closed. This guy grew 1.5 inches in his 30s. He says that average height growth for adults is 0.25 per year. For teenagers with open growth plates it's probably much faster

• Love it
i love it when random strangers on the internet think they can win an argument by telling me i am something that i’m not

just imagine how hilarious this is from my perspective

Has been shown to increase HGH by 2000% (yes, you read that right) and testosterone by 38%.

This phenomenon is called Exercise-Induced Growth hormone Response (EIGR).

This likely helps you become taller and more dimorphic if you aren’t fully developed.

man just unironically said working out is like "softmaxxing" steroids. Gentlemen we are witnessing a genius.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and odux
Has been shown to increase HGH by 2000% (yes, you read that right) and testosterone by 38%.

This likely helps you become taller and more dimorphic if you aren’t fully developed.

Brainlet thread
TEMPORARY increase in HGH to repair damage done to the body, none of it is used for height growth. So is the testosterone. Testosterone serves both to make you be able to fight danger and repair the body as it's an antioxidant. When you run (which humans aren't supposed to, it's reserved for rare cases) your body thinks you are running from something, dangerous, that's why it's stressfull and you don't want to do it.
All you did was read the abstract, and it doesn't even prove the fucking title lol
You can't even read it fully because it's behind a kike paywall.

"high iq thread" this is the lowest iq shit i seen all day, kindly shut the fuck up

man just unironically said working out is like "softmaxxing" steroids. Gentlemen we are witnessing a genius.
sprinting is especially good at producing this effect

by steroids i don’t mean muscle growth (sprinting doesn’t do that much) i mean the hormonal changes

Brainlet thread
TEMPORARY increase in HGH to repair damage done to the body, none of it is used for height growth. So is the testosterone. Testosterone serves both to make you be able to fight danger and repair the body as it's an antioxidant. When you run (which humans aren't supposed to, it's reserved for rare cases) your body thinks you are running from something, dangerous, that's why it's stressfull and you don't want to do it.

All you did was read the abstract, and it doesn't even prove the fucking title lol
You can't even read it fully because it's behind a kike paywall.
brainlet commenter thinks EIGR doesn’t affect growth (read the other study i linked brainlet)

brainlet commenter thinks humans aren’t built for running (we are literally the best distance runners in the animal kingdom bar one)

"high iq thread" this is the lowest iq shit i seen all day, kindly shut the fuck up
seethe the researchers are smarter and higher iq than you

low iq incels hate to see a theory that is backed by some science

The study only had a sample size of 8 - and they were trained male athletes with an average VO2 max of 64.

The average VO2 max of a male around age 20-30 is 40.

Regardless, the plasma tests were done in the immediate post-test period, and those results during that period are to be expected.

It would have been more interesting to see if the training made a change in the 24-48 hour period after training similar to the other study or if it had increased their average levels over a longer period of repeating this exercise daily.

Given that this was sprinting/HIIT, I would not be surprised if the same (or even better) results were achieved had they made these individuals lift weights.

Water tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nameless King
seethe the researchers are smarter and higher iq than you

low iq incels hate to see a theory that is backed by some science
the science says those levels reset after literal minutes you fucktard

The study only had a sample size of 8 - and they were trained male athletes with an average VO2 max of 64.

The average VO2 max of a male around age 20-30 is 40.

Regardless, the plasma tests were done in the immediate post-test period, and those results during that period are to be expected.

It would have been more interesting to see if the training made a change in the 24-48 hour period after training similar to the other study or if it had increased their average levels over a longer period of repeating this exercise daily.

Given that this was sprinting/HIIT, I would not be surprised if the same (or even better) results were achieved had they made these individuals lift weights.

Water tbh.
valid criticism

the science says those levels reset after literal minutes you fucktard
the science also says that literal minutes may be enough to trigger statural growth fucktard

Also do you know about LSJL?

It's Legit way to grow even if your growth plates are closed. This guy grew 1.5 inches in his 30s. He says that average height growth for adults is 0.25 per year. For teenagers with open growth plates it's probably much faster

Fk that's rare. We should make a heightmaxxing chat. Wouldn't it have the same effects as sleep stretching?

jfl at u thinking incel forum points make my opinion less correct

jfl at u getting confused between the scientific method and progress in scientific fields

please go back to school
"opinion" is science based on opinions or facts? :lul: good job, really outdid yourself there. nonetheless shit thread and you're most definitely a shitskinned twink.

Fk that's rare. We should make a heightmaxxing chat. Wouldn't it have the same effects as sleep stretching?
It causes more stress on bones. It's Fluid Flow process

• +1
i love it when random strangers on the internet think they can win an argument by telling me i am something that i’m not

just imagine how hilarious this is from my perspective
still aint denied it

"opinion" is science based on opinions or facts? :lul: good job, really outdid yourself there. nonetheless shit thread and you're most definitely a shitskinned twink.
retard thinks that every scientific theory is an objective fact

GO. TO. SCHOOL.

greycel..

sprinting doesn't increase the baseline levels of HGH, it only causes a temporary increase (response to stress from exercice). if it actually did it would mean sprinting causes gigantism and other side effects which is obviously not true.
aren't you a manlet? everytime I see a heightmaxxing thread you are in it trying to downplay any form of heightmaxxing

If I sprint for days nonstop I will become 7'5 mogger???

are you retarded? nowhere in the study it is stated that baseline hgh levels increase by 2000% and testosterone by 38%. you don't know how to read studies do you?
He means this one

>The plasma concentration of the hormones increased as indicated: β-oestradiol (45%), testosterone (38%), prolactin (230%), growth hormone (2000%).

Don't forget intermittent fasting, increases hgh like crazy as well

can you send me the video too?

i recommend you guys train for 100m sprint,most sprinters habe tall physique.

He means this one

>The plasma concentration of the hormones increased as indicated: β-oestradiol (45%), testosterone (38%), prolactin (230%), growth hormone (2000%).
i'm talking about baseline levels.

a 1 minute increase of 2000% doesn't do anything and is not comparable to steroids. the temporary increase in test and growth hormone is just a stress response from your body. if it was actually true that sprinting increases your growth hormone by 2000% every person who ever sprinted would have acromegaly. i'm sure baseline levels would slightly increase with a small percentage for people who in the first place don't regularly exercices compared to after they do. they could have an increase of 20%~ in growth hormone baseline levels. the increase in baseline GH levels due to exercise is a result of the body's adaptive mechanisms to physical activity.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Mewton
The post sprinting GH is (just like any other HIIT) secreted for muscle repair (one major role of GH) due to intense stress on muscles and damage during exercise

If I'm not wrong