Srs why does my skin and face look better after a cheat day?

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
I’ve been eating strictly clean (chicken breast, ground beef, eggs and veggies for 1-2 weeks) and my skin looked pretty bad with occasional breakouts and not looking hydrated. I am avoiding carbs mostly tho so maybe that’s why?

I had a cheat day with ice cream, brownies and fried chicken and my face today is super glowy and looks healthy.

So how tf shoukd I eat jfl. I usually avoid all carbs but I feel when I do eat carbs that are healthy (potatoes, rice, etc) i notice acne flare up again

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
glycogen stores in muscle increase increase the defination of facial muscles

• +1
Reactions: DoII
glycogen stores in muscle increase increase the defination of facial muscles
I wonder if this has an effect on the skin too. The skin looks way more plumped and hydrated so that sounds reasonable

Because carbs ( esp simple sugars) are healthy

Interesting always thought simple sugars were the worst
It’s better to eat spoonfuls of refined sugar than shit like grains and vegetables. Meat, honey and fruit juice are great.

It’s better to eat spoonfuls of refined sugar than shit like grains and vegetables. Meat, honey and fruit juice are great.
There’s nothing good in seeds and your body turns them into sugar anyway.

They are the plants babies and they don’t want you to eat them so they have toxins to deter insects and rodents. Humans can eat them but it’s not optimal.

Same with eggs, the egg white is meant to protect the yolk. Shouldn’t eat egg whites ever, only yolks.

Avidin is an antinutrient found in active form in raw egg whites. It binds very tightly to biotin (vitamin B7) and can cause deficiency of B7 in animals and, in extreme cases, in humans.

Cooking neutralizes it but you don’t want the yolk cooked ever, you destroy all the good stuff with heat.

Cooking is good to kill anti nutrients but it doesn’t kill just that, a lot of micronutrients are heat sensitive.

Last edited: