Stack as 15 year old

Glasscel

Glasscel

def on the spectrum
184.5 CM Tall.
From MRI of my hand dentist says my growth is nearly over, and I'll gain 1-2 CM.
Good height, but I want more.
I want suggestion for my plan, only legal shit, and no needles

Supplements:
MK-4 Megadose
Vitamin D3 Megadose
Creatine Megadose
Magnesium Glycinate Megadose

Stack:
MK-677
maybe Anastrozole

Goals with this stack is also to get facial development + get jacked. Suggest away please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: treasyy, SkullDynamics and midlatinocel
You’re not gonna get jacked with this. You may get taller.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and enchanted_elixir
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan and coispet
I don’t know what that is, but if it can make me grow from 5’11 to 6’2, then I would take it.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and leopold123
mk677 was cope for me it just gave me increased water retention and insane bloat, sleep and hunger was also increased

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
I don’t know what that is, but if it can make me grow from 5’11 to 6’2, then I would take it.
A peptide (I think) that increases your HGH

All this is safe stuff to take so I say yeah go for it why not. Only thing i would be iffy on is the Ai cause you can damage your endocrine system pretty bad overdoing it, which is easy.

All this is safe stuff to take so I say yeah go for it why not. Only thing i would be iffy on is the Ai cause you can damage your endocrine system pretty bad overdoing it, which is easy.
I am very iffy about the AI, what form would you suggest + dosage (2 month cycle)

I am very iffy about the AI, what form would you suggest + dosage (2 month cycle)
Honestly I would just drop it from this whole stack because the cons outweigh the pros. You could potentially make yourself breakout with acne aswell. But if you're dead set on taking a Ai i would stick with Anastrozole Super Safe. As for dosage I wouldn't know because i only have knowledge on using Ai's with gear and to prevent side effects from over aromatization.

Take CJC with the MK.

184.5 CM Tall.
From MRI of my hand dentist says my growth is nearly over, and I'll gain 1-2 CM.
Good height, but I want more.
I want suggestion for my plan, only legal shit, and no needles

Supplements:
MK-4 Megadose
Vitamin D3 Megadose
Creatine Megadose
Magnesium Glycinate Megadose

Stack:
MK-677
maybe Anastrozole

Goals with this stack is also to get facial development + get jacked. Suggest away please
How old are you? Plus getting jacked will have cons such as muscle building instead of height growth. @Splinter901 could be of help you. He's great with it & experienced. So is @thereallegend . Both if them are expericed and very knowledgeable so ask them