IMG 4370

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Zonar, rand anon and 2 others
Prob stacy lit, her jaw looks too angular

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
stacy where :lul: only on .org will any white whore be called a stacy JFL at you guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, axttt_ and theonewhocantascend
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and lemonnz
Jfl she looks like a 13 year old the thumbnail fogs cause of angle frauding but the rest of her face is so painfully not even close to stacy :lul:

lol you can be attracted to anyone you want just don't call it a stacy when its not :lul: .org chimps out at any blonde white whore ERMMMMMMMMMMM STACY SAAR

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
This Forum is full of Pedophils

ERM STACY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

jfl at you retards

? JustChooseTheWorstPicTheory. Even then she still looks stacylite in that pic
you must be indian to think this is stacylite :lul: barely above average and she looks like a child

? JustChooseTheWorstPicTheory. Even then she still looks stacylite in that pic
and how is this a bad pic every frame of her looks the same jfl at this cope

you must be indian to think this is stacylite :lul: barely above average and she looks like a child
IMG 4372

In what world is this barely above average? And how am I Indian? Am I supposed to like shitskins?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
shut the fuck up and happy birthday and have a wonderful week and a amazing april and a good 2024.

• WTF
Reactions: lemonnz
what is this pic supposed to prove her front angle is nothing special and for sure not close to stacy :lul:
Holy shit you autism mog me. Side or 3/4ths still matters in attractiveness. This is here front profile
IMG 4373

This is also a random pic not like I tried picking the best one fyi

Holy shit you autism mog me. Side or 3/4ths still matters in attractiveness. This is here front profile
View attachment 2852110
This is also a random pic not like I tried picking the best one fyi
if u wanted to convince me sooner you should've used this

she is not one molecule above HTB in the afermtnioned video but fogs in this pic

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
what is this pic supposed to prove her front angle is nothing special and for sure not close to stacy :lul:
she looks good from the front too retard, i bet you cant even name a single failo she has lol

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
you people cannot apprehend the idea of correct rating. This individual is is a LTB and if you tell me otherwise you are suffering from stage 4 crippling chronic thrombocytosis

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz and DelonLover1999
she looks good from the front too retard, i bet you cant even name a single failo she has lol
Hes retarded acting as if being young is a falio, thats one of the biggest halos ever.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Schizomogger
Hes retarded acting as if being young is a falio, thats one of the biggest halos ever.
did I specifically say being young was the falio you fucking moron :lul:

this forum is retarded, she is stacylite white girl means she has god tier stacy appeal. Literally just exist mdoe for this girl her asmr is only super popular because she is so hot and makes hella money off of it.

She doesn’t even have an OF which is huge

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and lemonnz
did I specifically say being young was the falio you fucking moron :lul:
You implied it several times. You do realize looking young whilst being 25 is top tier genetics? It means good collagen, no skin damage, youthful/fertile features. Youre just mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: rand anon