Stacy?

You implied it several times. You do realize looking young whilst being 25 is top tier genetics? It means good collagen, no skin damage, youthful/fertile features. Youre just mentally ill
sure, she has good skin still not stacy bark more for this lipless foid who would never look at you irl though, think with your head and not your dick :lul:

sure, she has good skin still not stacy bark more for this lipless foid who would never look at you irl though, think with your head and not your dick :lul:
this makes no sense, she's not giga high sex appeal, just outlier harmony

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
MGTOW troll ramblings, kys

Youre just mentally ill
The same guy crying that I based it off a "bad pic" is now forgetting the fact I rated her higher in a room that wasn't dark or a shitty picture :lul:

MGTOW troll ramblings, kys
whos MTGOW? Indian is mad I didnt rate a white girl that I can easily find in my city stacy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
The same guy crying that I based it off a "bad pic" is now forgetting the fact I rated her higher in a room that wasn't dark or a shitty picture :lul:
I was going to mention lens distortion when you used the pic where she was close to the camera but i didnt think youre so retarded to not already know

I was going to mention lens distortion when you used the pic where she was close to the camera but i didnt think youre so retarded to not already know
What are you rambling about now? Like I said before in a picture where she wasn't right up to the frame and in a dark room I gave a better rating :lul:. Now go be a good little dog and go report to her that I upped her rating to stacylite !!! jfl at you

• Ugh..
whos MTGOW? Indian is mad I didnt rate a white girl that I can easily find in my city stacy :lul:
“think with your head, not your dick :soy:“ You do realize your brain controls your dick right? If you can’t find an obviously sexually fertile attractive woman as well attractive then you must be extremely old, or have shitty hormones causing your libido to be retarded.

this makes no sense, she's not giga high sex appeal, just outlier harmony
im not arguing any of this other specifics I simply don't think she is stacy :lul: and now this other guy is barking to me

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
“think with your head, not your dick :soy:“ You do realize your brain controls your dick right? If you can’t find an obviously sexually fertile attractive woman as well attractive then you must be extremely old, or have shitty hormones causing your libido to be retarded.
dnr bark for your non stacy princess who has 0 clue your defending her rating so hard :lul:

What are you rambling about now? Like I said before in a picture where she wasn't right up to the frame and in a dark room I gave a better rating :lul:. Now go be a good little dog and go report to her that I upped her rating to stacylite !!! jfl at you
You sound like a redditor fag.

Not stacy, but still pretty nonetheless. Gives off innocent jb vibes tbh. I doubt she's innocent tho

• +1
dnr bark for your non stacy princess who has 0 clue your defending her rating so hard :lul:
Legit room temp IQ if you can’t even read a paragraph.

Not stacy, but still pretty nonetheless. Gives off innocent jb vibes tbh. I doubt she's innocent tho
watch out dude this pajet is about to bark to you for 10min protecting his queen from a rating below stacy !!

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Cartoon Pirate GIF

watch out dude this pajet is about to bark to you for 10min protecting his queen from a rating below stacy !!
“hurr durr yeah bro shes ugly! look at her lips 0.001 mm too thin :soy:

“hurr durr yeah bro shes ugly! look at her lips 0.001 mm too thin :soy:
cope more you are wasting your time seeing as I already changed the rating based on shit I said 3 times by now but ill repeat it just for you boyo

in a picture under better conditions, she is rated higher than one in a dark room with a close-up

there, I made it nice and bold for you now stop barking I dnc anymore

Hmmhmm she is a simple mtn

Stacy easy

• +1
she looks fucking 12 mtb

and lips failo