Stacylite invited me to volleyball game.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
I say this is a success, but it was really annoying.

This stacylite i said i was completely done with last Saturday had a game and i had been asked by her to come and never did to any of them.

But i texted her about the theme and showed up as a surprise. She didn’t expect me to come as i’ve asked about the theme and where’s she’s playing and then never showed up 😂. This time tho i came and she BARELY PLAYED.

I didn’t care or judge her i just was like dam idc about these other htbs with ass on the court where’s MY girl at. She played maybe 30 seconds at most.

TURN FOR THE WORST

I literally cannot with her. She’s a popular girl to the point where it’s a huge red flag. Going out to parties , 1Mil snapscore, 2K on IG (Junior in Highschool 😂) and plenty of Gl guys that i’m literally mutuals with chasing her. Her personality is FUCKING BORING. At least as of now she’s been hurt before and might be a little closed off by ik she has issues.

She texted me and i can tell she’s embarrassed about her performance since she DIDNT GET MINUTES

It’s way longer than this BUT literally too long for me to post but she sends me essay after essay about her usually playing and blah blah the coach this blah blah.

i started to get upset because she’s talking to me in a way that could be seen as venting to her Boyfriend or venting to her GUY BF.

Literally before this it was clear we were not friends we were trying to test the waters but ts is mixed signals. She’s called me cute and i’ve never called her attractive despite her looks and she texts me first the vast majority of the time.

TLDR
Looksmaxx kids and you can have a stacylite basic bimbo be your girl!!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, pneumocystosis and Michael Myers
Stacylite face reveal?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
You added so many colors to your thread, I’m starting to thing you’re a homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, MoggerGaston, pneumocystosis and 7 others
Girl called stacylite by .org users = slim make up frauding becky/HTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, PseudoMaxxer, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Girl called stacylite by .org users = slim make up frauding becky/HTB
Mfs here be underrating girls when they haven’t even seen them 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, pneumocystosis, try2beme and 3 others
Mfs here be underrating girls when they haven’t even seen them 💀
It’s experience from many other posts here + I myself felt into this trap of overrating women back then as well.
OP made multiple threads about that girl so she’s rent free in his head which suggests even more that he overrates her since he has some sort of crush on her
78CEA703 C30C 41CF 9D4F 5D87E346E14E

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, LooksOrDeath and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
dnr but based bio

I get the impression she's an attentionwhore. High probability. I'd simply be a little bit aloof with her and initiate lots of physical contact. Whatever u do, dont get attached and dont think you're special.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I get the impression she's an attentionwhore. High probability. I'd simply be a little bit aloof with her and initiate lots of physical contact. Whatever u do, dont get attached and dont think you're special.
yeah i know this now i was cuddling with her a couple weeks ago she initiated it a couple times we are not on good terms now tho

@NateJacobs Ignore her for a while, she'll come chasing you, don't be like other guys OP....