Stacylite picks between actors

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Meso + Meso
She went 6-1 tbh, only mistake was gosling over evans

@Akhi

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Latinolooksmaxxer, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Only mistake was cavil over brad pitt, that lil nigas handsome like u wouldnt believe

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, RAMU KAKA, Xangsane and 2 others
Lol compact midface and mascara and automatic Stacy to people here. No wonder true Stacies have no real advantage over HTBs as male standards are low

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, arabcelxxx, penispilled and 3 others
Lol compact midface and mascara and automatic Stacy to people here. No wonder true Stacies have no real advantage over HTBs as male standards are low
Eye shape, collagen, neoteny, lips, smile, jaw, fwhr, hair

Need i go on?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, cube and BrahminBoss
I'd say pitt>cavill

But gosling mogs all

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and cube
Eye shape, collagen, neoteny, lips, smile, jaw, fwhr, hair

Need i go on?
Mascara ( frauds eye area) , makeup ( frauds collagen) , normal midface ( which I already stated and that the most important for women ), smile ( doesn’t matter anyway but it’s just Invisalign or veneers which anyone can get ), jaw completely average brachy skull , low cheekbones there’s no fwhr just Malar fat , hair ( seriously ? Lol) .

Mascara ( frauds eye area) , makeup ( frauds collagen) , normal midface ( which I already stated and that the most important for women ), smile ( doesn’t matter anyway but it’s just Invisalign or veneers which anyone can get ), jaw completely average brachy skull , low cheekbones there’s no fwhr just Malar fat , hair ( seriously ? Lol) .
1. Enhances, but doesnt change shape and ct
2. She doesn't seem to be wearing that much, but ok, fine
3. Water
4. Invisalign cant make a horsecel have a mogger smile, she clearly has good dental development
5. Jaw is average, but perfectly average
6. Cheekbones arent that low, her middle third is just very compact, and being brachy doesnt failo women as much imo

And tbh I didn't even mention coloring (assuming those arent contacts)

Point is, even with the frauding, she's still very high percentile, jfl if you think the avg girl can put on makeup and look like this on a candid video in the middle of the street

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
1. Enhances, but doesnt change shape and ct
2. She doesn't seem to be wearing that much, but ok, fine
3. Water
4. Invisalign cant make a horsecel have a mogger smile, she clearly has good dental development
5. Jaw is average, but perfectly average
6. Cheekbones arent that low, her middle third is just very compact, and being brachy doesnt failo women as much imo

And tbh I didn't even mention coloring (assuming those arent contacts)

Point is, even with the frauding, she's still very high percentile, jfl if you think the avg girl can put on makeup and look like this on a candid video in the middle of the street
You can’t cross htb being brachy. All her features are clearly accentuated . She doesn’t seem to be wearing a “shitload” of makeup cos she’s not a retsrd and is actually quite gl without it aka HTB. She’s those girls who get ruined by ltbs frauding to what orgers would rate HTB . You don’t understand the power of makeup and mascara on women ( on men it doesn’t change much )

You can’t cross htb being brachy. All her features are clearly accentuated . She doesn’t seem to be wearing a “shitload” of makeup cos she’s not a retsrd and is actually quite gl without it aka HTB. She’s those girls who get ruined by ltbs frauding to what orgers would rate HTB . You don’t understand the power of makeup and mascara on women ( on men it doesn’t change much )

Tbh this argument is pointless we both agree she is gl

I just think shes stacylite, while you, htb

And i agree on the makeup stuff, altho it works better for pics, in motion the effect is heavily tanked

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Tbh this argument is pointless we both agree she is gl

I just think shes stacylite, while you, htb

And i agree on the makeup stuff, altho it works better for pics, in motion the effect is heavily tanked
Her major halo is the blue eyes and red skin. Very healthy diet. If she had grey undertones we’d both agree on htb. Women need fertility markers more than craniofacial perfection

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Her major halo is the blue eyes and red skin. Very healthy diet. If she had grey undertones we’d both agree on htb. Women need fertility markers more than craniofacial perfection
Agree on every word

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
agree with all her picks except her picking ryan gosling over chris evans jfl

Only mistake was cavil over brad pitt, that lil nigas handsome like u wouldnt believe
cavill over pitt is debateable, but ryan gosling over chris evans is just wild

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Chads in here as usual calling the chick HTB and Stacylite lol

Imagine being soo sexually frustrated that you only see Blonde Haired light eyed Women with muh compact
midface as Stacies lol

Have traveled to many different Countries and places around America and have probably only seen a girl like
the one in the video twice in my entire Life.Yet according to Org she's average :ROFLMAO:😭

Social Media is skewing your perspective on actual reality

Bet she'd pick Depp over Cavil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Latinolooksmaxxer