Stacylite Tinder likes revealed. FUNNY HTN/CHAD > BORING HTN/CHAD. Why personality matters.

Ajay

Ajay

Iron
Average HTB/Stacylite Tinder likes looks like this.

All HTN at least. How to stand out? Personality.

People become so braindead as soon as i mention personality. Yes, a chad is mogging every normie. But what happens when Stacy needs to pick between 2 chads? Who wins? OBV THE FUNNY ONE.

Personality matters when you are comparing 2 chads.

A BMW MOGS A HONDA. BUT THAT IS AN UNFAIR COMPARISON. NO SHIT. BUT WHEN YOU COMPARE BMW AND MERCEDES. ITS A DIFFERENT CONVO. THERES MORE SMALL DETAILS THAT COME IN TO PLAY. (dont say some retard shit like "lambo mogs" )

Don't say "Water" or " no shit" I've been shit on for this take before.

Get attractive and funny nigga. Happy mogging.

Edit: off topic, but further proof why leanmaxx skinny body with abs > anything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Red Fox, fogdart and 6 others
All those are mtns gymcel
3717940 Polish 20230919 092928778

This is a htn

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, PseudoMaxxer and Kamui

People become so braindead as soon as i mention personality. Yes, a chad is mogging every normie. But what happens when Stacy needs to pick between 2 chads? Who wins? OBV THE FUNNY ONE.

A BMW MOGS A HONDA. BUT THAT IS AN UNFAIR COMPARISON. NO SHIT. BUT WHEN YOU COMPARE BMW AND MERCEDES. ITS A DIFFERENT CONVO. THERES MORE SMALL DETAILS THAT COME IN TO PLAY. (dont say some retard shit like "lambo mogs" )

That's the conclusion you came to?

Mine was just be white / mulatto with muscles and six packs.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
JFL at these mutts, over for ethniccels

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Ajay
Doesn't look that bad. I mog most of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 20370 and Krakowski
the one who lays better pipe and/or has more money

Is the imgur link a video or a picture

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
cant see the link
so i'm gonna assume the bull mogs them

Yes, but she will swipe left on all of them.

You have to mog them to stand out. She doesn't get your personality though a bald shirtless photo.

i was in a talking stage w a girl who has 40k ig followers and is currently dating a millionaire influencer, very attractive girll

she had 40k bumble likes and shown them to me

most of them was ltn-mtn, so this is bullshit

u also cant call most of these htn when u cant see their face

your personality can only show if they read your profile and that only happens if you already stand out to begin with.

generic looking chads do rather poorly past initial results because despite their high number of matches women don't put in any effort into chasing them because in appealing to everyone you're appealing to no one, you're past the barrier where most people think you look alright, but you're not that specific niche man that they're looking for, they likely didn't even read your profile hence why they don't message first.

but when you are that specific niche they're into, the other 90% also aren't into you, making OLD work is just finding a demographic to appeal to instead of trying to get as many matches as possible.

you can get more lays out of 50 matches than 300 if you find your demographic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, normie_joe, PSLdemigod and 2 others
how can i not type water to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Ajay
We gotta gymmax fauck

your personality can only show if they read your profile and that only happens if you already stand out to begin with.

generic looking chads do rather poorly past initial results because despite their high number of matches women don't put in any effort into chasing them because in appealing to everyone you're appealing to no one, you're past the barrier where most people think you look alright, but you're not that specific niche man that they're looking for, they likely didn't even read your profile hence why they don't message first.

but when you are that specific niche they're into, the other 90% also aren't into you, making OLD work is just finding a demographic to appeal to instead of trying to get as many matches as possible.

you can get more lays out of 50 matches than 300 if you find your demographic.
i'd fuck the shit out of u lmao

This is one of those things where if you have to try, it's rough. If you have high self and social awareness you can naturally relate to people and would effortlessly know how to make them feel certain emotions (and laugh).

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
i was in a talking stage w a girl who has 40k ig followers and is currently dating a millionaire influencer, very attractive girll

she had 40k bumble likes and shown them to me

most of them was ltn-mtn, so this is bullshit

u also cant call most of these htn when u cant see their face
That's my point tho. You failed the talking stage. A lot of things i dont know could have happend but a lot of people in your position could have locked it down.

I have a friend smashing a 180k following tik toker who showed dms of rappers tryna fuck. Once you get into the postion you need to learn how to lock it in.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
This is one of those things where if you have to try, it's rough. If you have high self and social awareness you can naturally relate to people and would effortlessly know how to make them feel certain emotions (and laugh).
unfortunately, a lot of people don't have this. And it is a crucial thing to know which is not talked about here.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and SnoopDawg
That's my point tho. You failed the talking stage. A lot of things i dont know could have happend but a lot of people in your position could have locked it down.

I have a friend smashing a 180k following tik toker who showed dms of rappers tryna fuck. Once you get into the postion you need to learn how to lock it in.
what's your friend's stats?

unfortunately, a lot of people don't have this. And it is a crucial thing to know which is not talked about here.
Very frequently, if you don't have it, you don't even know what you are missing out on. Kind of like someone who is colorblind and can't see a certain color. They would maybe notice small discrepancies IRL in how other people react to, say, a bright color that they see as dull, but they wouldn't be able to put their finger on it (without it being a mainstream concept and in medicine).

You don't know what you don't know, so someone could only understand 80% of a particular social interaction and think they understood the whole thing, and thus think their social shortcomings come from other issues. People IRL operate on completely different planes of sentience and awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Ajay
what's your friend's stats?
mtn , black leanmaxxed. imo. It's a unique situation for him. He got with her when she wasn't that big on TikTok yet but she was still 10k+. He just closed it once he got in her DM's. A lot of people fumble that and need to get better at that is what im saying.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Emotional connection is really downplayed within this forum. Good post OP. I wager the reason that your friend is still with her is because of an emotional bond she shares with him.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Ajay
File not loading What does it say?