Stamaster ditchs asian student INSANE BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
So i was working a porter here in nyc for a ivy league university. And a student was in a bind in one of the buildings i clean. He asked could i clean hes apartment and if anyone aks he moved out the day before. I told him sure but only during my lunch and after work, he gives me 100 bucks and it looks like its a 3 hour job. I do 75 percent of the cleaninng and i tell him tomrrow i will finish the rest during my lunch and he says okay. I come the next day as im cleaning the place some workers come in the university sent some workers to clean hes apartment, then they charhed him like 260 bucks.

A week later he calls me and says can i give him 50 bucks, i tell him iam on the subway and when i get i call him, so im talking to him , and its noisy banging all over nyc. So i text and tell him i moved on to porter a different assignment in the city i no longer work there, and that he problem and issue is with so and so university i did my job i was cleanining they told me to get out and complained. He had the nerve to say he has no problem paying them but with me etc.

I then BLOCKED HIM:lul:

Don't let people bullshit ya or play you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
So i was working a porter here in nyc for a ivy league university. And a student was in a bind in one of the buildings i clean. He asked could i clean hes apartment and if anyone aks he moved out the day before. I told him sure but only during my lunch and after work, he gives me 100 bucks and it looks like its a 3 hour job. I do 75 percent of the cleaninng and i tell him tomrrow i will finish the rest during my lunch and he says okay. I come the next day as im cleaning the place some workers come in the university sent some workers to clean hes apartment, then they charhed him like 260 bucks.

A week later he calls me and says can i give him 50 bucks, i tell him iam on the subway and when i get i call him, so im talking to him , and its noisy banging all over nyc. So i text and tell him i moved on to porter a different assignment in the city i no longer work there, and that he problem and issue is with so and so university i did my job i was cleanining they told me to get out and complained. He had the nerve to say he has no problem paying them but with me etc.

I then BLOCKED HIM:lul:

Don't let people bullshit ya or play you.
BONE CHILLING