Standard Deviation Theory

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
This can probably be applied to a shit ton of other things, like jaw angle, eye shape, etc
Most famous and complete athletes lie within the 6'1"-6'4" range.
Most politicans and rich people lie within the 115-130 IQ range.

Last edited:
I'm not sure this theory really works. For instance - take IQ. A high IQ has no drawbacks. It is virtually always preferable.
This can probably be applied to a shit ton of other things, like jaw angle, eye shape, etc
Water is wet

I'm not sure this theory really works. For instance - take IQ. A high IQ has no drawbacks. It is virtually always preferable.
Most people with 130+ IQ are autistic and don't to any relevant shit. Of course some of them become geniuses and discover some cool shit but overall they get mogged by 115-130 IQ people.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, g0op, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
nothing new here

Take nazis for example, 21 of the political leaders from the 3rd reich were tested during the Nuremberg trials, 2/3 of them had an IQ within the 115-130 range.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Im 1-2 sd above in every category

Most people with 130+ IQ are autistic and don't to any relevant shit. Of course some of them become geniuses and discover some cool shit but overall they get mogged by 115-130 IQ people.
95 IQ post

This was legit my highest IQ thread.
Need to update the stats for girth though.
Update:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Most politicans and rich people lie within the 115-130 IQ range.
Alright, I just checked for fwhr and it's legit.
Average is 1.73 with a 0.16 SD, so ideal would be between 1.89 (1 SD) and 2.05 (2 SD).
Someone like Brad Pitt is at 1.93 so I guess this theory can work for every facial feature, I need to dig further into this.

The IQ one is not true. You can’t get a stem degree from a good university if your IQ is below 130

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 6273
cool graphics bro, but everything below good is crap for stacies in 2020

407748 3489e1b3f2a1c0eb3fcc6e6d77a0d113

Like a lot of people on this forum, you hold on to the idea of "bigger is always better".
You probably believe in the "8x6 or death" meme.
bigger is not, but higher is

The IQ one is not true. You can’t get a stem degree from a good university if your IQ is below 130
Math(Pure), Physics = yes, Aeronautical or electrical/computer engineering maybe, Everything else especially biology is false

Lol at imagine most things are a normal distribution

6SD in dick or death

i miss when people actually made good content on here jfl
a nigga pulling stuff out of his ass is good content and high iq jfl, over for this forum standards

a nigga pulling stuff out of his ass is good content and high iq jfl, over for this forum standards
I was being sarcastic

There’s a reason why there isn’t a single react on it four years later

I was being sarcastic

There’s a reason why there isn’t a single react on it four years later
seems like i'm the low iq one then