Start acting like a men

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Even if you are good looking tall if you are not capable of talking to girls it doesn’t really matter people here think its 100% looks but it is way more complicated how you act is also really important girls 17+ dont want to be with some soyboy who act like a bitch who nobody respects if other men don’t respect you women will not respect you either

Start acting like a men be confident learn how to talk to girls be strong able to protect your girl so she feels safe

Most of you guys here are losers who are scared to even leave your house and think you dont get girls because some Indian from now delhi told you are a ltn men up and stop being a pathetic fuck

@emeraldglass @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: neverchadlite, FacialStructure404, aesthetic beauty and 11 others
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, BitchBoy, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
'a men'

water af but it needs to be said to nigh-aspies from time to time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, deadmanwalking, BitchBoy and 2 others
Even if you are good looking tall if you are not capable of talking to girls it doesn’t really matter people here think its 100% looks but it is way more complicated how you act is also really important girls 17+ dont want to be with some soyboy who act like a bitch who nobody respects if other men don’t respect you women will not respect you either

Start acting like a men be confident learn how to talk to girls be strong able to protect your girl so she feels safe

Most of you guys here are losers who are scared to even leave your house and think you dont get girls because some Indian from now delhi told you are a ltn men up and stop being a pathetic fuck

@emeraldglass @Gengar
“Just be confident bro”

Classic retarted post on bluepill.org what has this forum come to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

@emeraldglass @Gengar
Cope looks is all that matters, prettyboy faggot mogs masculinity coping ogre any day of the week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Danish_Retard, Pikabro and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, deadmanwalking, BongMog and 8 others
“Just be confident bro”

Joined Aug 14, 2023

But true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Zenis
Cope looks is all that matters, good looking faggot mogs masculinity coping ogre any day of the week.
true but only for mfs who are htn+ tier

for 99% of the guys what op posted matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
common tristan W. people think that women who aren’t whores will just wanna marry u because ur chad JFL.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, anthony111553, edodalic29 and 1 other person
“Just be confident bro”

Ofcourse if you are a utter subhuman you are fucked but most of you guys look around average and are just losers

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
a men

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Not a pixel

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Ofcourse if you are a utter subhuman you are fucked but most of you guys look around average and are just losers
I am utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
how can you sound like a man if you have a shit voice? obviously you didn’t take this into account

Cope looks is all that matters, prettyboy faggot mogs masculinity coping ogre any day of the week.
If you ever leave your house what not allot of people do here you can see its not all looks and nobody told you to start looking like a org make sure you take care of your looks and do all the rest i told you

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

@emeraldglass @Gengar
True. I even considered creating a guide on masculinity for these guys, but I got a bit lazy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 51465
:redpill: cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 22924
water raining GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
True. I even considered creating a guide on masculinity for these guys, but I got a bit lazy.
95% of them will just say its a red pill cope most off them dont want to change there lives they just wanna complain

• +1
Reactions: Gonza, Pikabro, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Absolutely not.

@emeraldglass @Gengar
I’m too lazy to get physically fit and strong.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
acting like a man is pure cope, i tried doing that withmy oneitis and she got pissed. maybe she would have kept me as an orbitter if i didnt try to snag her

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

@emeraldglass @Gengar
Looks will make you NT tbh

95% of them will just say its a red pill cope most off them dont want to change there lives they just wanna complain
I think I just want to rot n be miserable ngl

Man up. Be the father that step up!