Start using AI to test insane theories

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Injecting insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) into the masseter muscle could potentially lead to several outcomes, although it's important to emphasize that this action is highly unadvisable and potentially dangerous. Here's a theoretical overview:

1. Muscle Growth: IGF-1 is known for its role in promoting cell growth and proliferation, including muscle cells. Injecting it directly into the masseter muscle could theoretically stimulate muscle growth in that specific area.
  2. Increased Jaw Size: Since the masseter muscle is one of the major muscles involved in chewing, injecting IGF-1 could lead to hypertrophy (increased size) of the masseter muscle, resulting in a larger jawline.
  3. Potential Side Effects: However, injecting IGF-1 into any muscle can have serious side effects. Excessive growth of the masseter muscle could lead to issues such as temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction, difficulty chewing, facial asymmetry, and aesthetic concerns.
  4. Systemic Effects: Injecting IGF-1 into a specific muscle doesn't necessarily limit its effects to that area. IGF-1 can have systemic effects on the body, including metabolic functions, cell growth, and organ function. Injecting it inappropriately could disrupt these processes and lead to health complications.
  5. Legal and Ethical Concerns: The use of IGF-1 injections for non-medical purposes is illegal and unethical. It's a form of performance enhancement that can have serious consequences for overall health and well-being.
  6. Medical Risks: Injecting any substance into the body carries risks, including infection, tissue damage, and adverse reactions to the injected substance. In the case of IGF-1, there's also a risk of disrupting the body's natural hormone balance, which can have wide-ranging effects.
In summary, while injecting IGF-1 into the masseter muscle could theoretically promote muscle growth in that area, it's not a recommended or safe practice. The potential risks, including serious health complications and legal consequences, far outweigh any potential benefits. It's important to prioritize safe and legal methods of achieving fitness or aesthetic goals, and to consult with qualified medical professionals before considering any form of hormone supplementation or injection.

Here is what chat gpt said when i asked about injecting IGF into the masseter muscles, You can combine this with known research about how chewing effects the growth of the ramus too.

The reason I mention this is that there isnt enough autistic theory as some of the threads you would come across from the earlier days of the forum which is unfortunate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, TheRagingBull, 4lt.Real and 3 others
dnr

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369 and efidescontinuado
I think you confused the title

Overdeveloped masateer doesnt help could be a falio even

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull

checks out

i'm sorry i confused

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Overdeveloped masateer doesnt help could be a falio even
yes but my point is to use AI to develop new looksmaxxes

we need to find a jailbroken ai model to ask it super low inhib shit

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and slavicpsycho
the thread is about IGF but the title is about AI
because i used AI to develop the theory

its written by chat gpt

my point is to ask AI insane shit to find new looksmaxxes

you need to manually check the research yourself when using something like especially if its not a frontier model, they are theoretical and make sure the studies take into account normal people only a lot of roids are used on deficient people so it may not achieve the same results. If its a rat study it might as well have 0 correlation between humans hair studies are perfect examples of this

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

its written by chat gpt

you didn't reply to me on tiktok, i asked about the eye area PDO Threads

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Injecting insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) into the masseter muscle could potentially lead to several outcomes, although it's important to emphasize that this action is highly unadvisable and potentially dangerous. Here's a theoretical overview:

1. Muscle Growth: IGF-1 is known for its role in promoting cell growth and proliferation, including muscle cells. Injecting it directly into the masseter muscle could theoretically stimulate muscle growth in that specific area.
  2. Increased Jaw Size: Since the masseter muscle is one of the major muscles involved in chewing, injecting IGF-1 could lead to hypertrophy (increased size) of the masseter muscle, resulting in a larger jawline.
  3. Potential Side Effects: However, injecting IGF-1 into any muscle can have serious side effects. Excessive growth of the masseter muscle could lead to issues such as temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction, difficulty chewing, facial asymmetry, and aesthetic concerns.
  4. Systemic Effects: Injecting IGF-1 into a specific muscle doesn't necessarily limit its effects to that area. IGF-1 can have systemic effects on the body, including metabolic functions, cell growth, and organ function. Injecting it inappropriately could disrupt these processes and lead to health complications.
  5. Legal and Ethical Concerns: The use of IGF-1 injections for non-medical purposes is illegal and unethical. It's a form of performance enhancement that can have serious consequences for overall health and well-being.
  6. Medical Risks: Injecting any substance into the body carries risks, including infection, tissue damage, and adverse reactions to the injected substance. In the case of IGF-1, there's also a risk of disrupting the body's natural hormone balance, which can have wide-ranging effects.
In summary, while injecting IGF-1 into the masseter muscle could theoretically promote muscle growth in that area, it's not a recommended or safe practice. The potential risks, including serious health complications and legal consequences, far outweigh any potential benefits. It's important to prioritize safe and legal methods of achieving fitness or aesthetic goals, and to consult with qualified medical professionals before considering any form of hormone supplementation or injection.

Here is what chat gpt said when i asked about injecting IGF into the masseter muscles, You can combine this with known research about how chewing effects the growth of the ramus too.

The reason I mention this is that there isnt enough autistic theory as some of the threads you would come across from the earlier days of the forum which is unfortunate.
Legit think there are so many good looksmaxes out there that we haven’t discovered. Forum chads like you will put your lives on the line so we can increase our psl. Thanks for your sacrifice bhai :love:

• +1
you need to manually check the research yourself when using something like especially if its not a frontier model, they are theoretical and make sure the studies take into account normal people only a lot of roids are used on deficient people so it may not achieve the same results. If its a rat study it might as well have 0 correlation between humans hair studies are perfect examples of this
good point yea
you didn't reply to me on tiktok, i asked about the eye area PDO Threads
i dont reply to tik tok messages asking for advice cmon man

Why would u inject igf1 into ur masseters tho💀

I would not be using Chatgpt to tell me whether i should inject igf
its a last resort option imo
ai will just make shit up for funsies

Legit think there are so many good looksmaxes out there that we haven’t discovered. Forum chads like you will put your lives on the line so we can increase our psl. Thanks for your sacrifice bhai :love:

Lmao this embarrassing bud bud. Pls sandal flap somewhere else.

What would happen if you pin igf into a blood vessel by accident

.org and its obsession with injecting shit is crazy
What was the prompt did u ask chatgpt?

• +1

its written by chat gpt

Theres an ai called mistrals dolphin its an LLM its bypassed i tested it before and the issue is 1. Its too slow 2. Its retarded for anything outside of general knowledge, but in theory u could provide it ur own information and it could theorize stuff better then humans could based on the provided info, but it extremely bypassed i asked it the best way to reform the kkk and it gave me a useful answer

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real