starting a business

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
this is for research
in the market of fitness & nutrition, there are not a lot of businesses who promote actual good food (caveman diet).

now my question is
would you actually be interested in buying clothes & gym wear that has a based company behind it
if you're just starting out in the gym, how many of you would need a guide or a nutrition plan to get started

I believe there are tons of ppl who still have no idea where to begin. If a company were to be invented where the whole point behind it is to optimize one's health and hormone levels to achieve a superman physique & health, would ppl actually be interested in it?

the approach would be :
1 optimizing health through nutrition
2 optimizing training schedules purely focused on maximizing muscle building
3 creating a based community behind it (hire ambassadors who give workshops on how the caveman diet is the best diet and why the training schedules are the way they are + group sessions in the form of martial arts). eventually hiring personal coaches who work in name of the brand and give 1 on 1 coaching on weightlifting.
4 sell gym wear (wrist wraps, elbow sleeves, ...) when we have formed an entire community
5 sell nutrition from the brand in the form of meat shakes, testosterone shakes (bananas, fenugreek, eggs, tribulus, ...)

I need you guys' honest opinion on this, I have the means and money to start this. For research purposes I just need to know if ppl would actually be interested in a company or organisation like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, mog222 and tigrxs
You have too much competition - every mf is creating a brand like this , and most ppl just watch youtube guides. But the idea doesnt sound bad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, LooksThinker, flippasav and 6 others
it would be too hard to convince people who dont know what they are doing to go with your product over others

and this kind of business would only work on beginners

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PsychoDsk, viniciz and 1 other person
low risk low reward. go for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, st.hamudi but 6‘5, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
You have too much competition - every mf is creating a brand like this , and most ppl just watch youtube guides. But the idea doesnt sound bad tbh.
in my country there are not a lot of brands that do this. There are a few like herbalife but they promote a plant-based lifestyle which is honestly retarded asf.

If we could somehow convince people our type of diet is the best it should fly, especially if we make it an irl brand with group sessions and public speaking events about the importance of diet, ...

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
in my country there are not a lot of brands that do this. There are a few like herbalife but they promote a plant-based lifestyle which is honestly retarded asf.

If we could somehow convince people our type of diet is the best it should fly, especially if we make it an irl brand with group sessions and public speaking events about the importance of diet, ...
which country?

im assuming if your country doesn't have this then its probably not going to be very developed and therefore not very rich and therefore not good for profit

also I feel like if you are selling a guide it would get leaked and then there would be no point in buying it, and if its more personal then what you are describing is a personal trainer but online and then I would assume most people would rather just have one in real life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
it would be too hard to convince people who dont know what they are doing to go with your product over others

and this kind of business would only work on beginners
that is true, that's why building a strong community around it would be the most important step. Marketing our brand as the saviour in terms of diet and training in modern world would honestly make it really popular imo

• +1
which country?

im assuming if your country doesn't have this then its probably not going to be very developed and therefore not very rich and therefore not good for profit
Belgium, I'm moving to Kossovo in november so I'm kinda stuck on how I'll make this work. If we can make this fly by november I can hire ambassadors to do the irl stuff in Belgium while we control the big picture stuff from Kossovo.
I see a lot of potential especially because of the irl cooperation and the group sessions. This is very refreshing in the market of fitness & health

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and tigrxs
Belgium, I'm moving to Kossovo in november so I'm kinda stuck on how I'll make this work. If we can make this fly by november I can hire ambassadors to do the irl stuff in Belgium while we control the big picture stuff from Kossovo.
I see a lot of potential especially because of the irl cooperation and the group sessions. This is very refreshing in the market of fitness & health
ambassadors?

Yea like all gym influencers

• +1
there is extremely high competition for this business, and imo the biggest factor when it comes to this business succeeding is how good your physique and face looks. if you have an incredibly aesthetic physique you will be very successful however if you have a meh physique youll struggle

there is extremely high competition for this business, and imo the biggest factor when it comes to this business succeeding is how good your physique and face looks. if you have an incredibly aesthetic physique you will be very successful however if you have a meh physique youll struggle
It would not be some kind of tt acc. It would be an actual company who gives public speaking events, organises group sessions. Not just selling stuff but actually having a vision behind it. We can always hire models to promote our clothing line or make promotional training vids. the plan would be to reshape the brand into a vision & way of life followed by ppl all over the globe

• +1
It would not be some kind of tt acc. It would be an actual company who gives public speaking events, organises group sessions. Not just selling stuff but actually having a vision behind it. We can always hire models to promote our clothing line or make promotional training vids. the plan would be to reshape the brand into a vision & way of life followed by ppl all over the globe
seems impossible to do without a shit ton of funding

• +1
I have money so that isn't an issue, I'll make this work
yes but are you willing to risk all of that to attempt to go against other huge gym companies?

this is for research
in the market of fitness & nutrition, there are not a lot of businesses who promote actual good food (caveman diet).

now my question is
would you actually be interested in buying clothes & gym wear that has a based company behind it
if you're just starting out in the gym, how many of you would need a guide or a nutrition plan to get started

I believe there are tons of ppl who still have no idea where to begin. If a company were to be invented where the whole point behind it is to optimize one's health and hormone levels to achieve a superman physique & health, would ppl actually be interested in it?

the approach would be :
3 creating a based community behind it (hire ambassadors who give workshops on how the caveman diet is the best diet and why the training schedules are the way they are + group sessions in the form of martial arts). eventually hiring personal coaches who work in name of the brand and give 1 on 1 coaching on weightlifting.
4 sell gym wear (wrist wraps, elbow sleeves, ...) when we have formed an entire community
5 sell nutrition from the brand in the form of meat shakes, testosterone shakes (bananas, fenugreek, eggs, tribulus, ...)

I need you guys' honest opinion on this, I have the means and money to start this. For research purposes I just need to know if ppl would actually be interested in a company or organisation like this
People are too dumb to understand nutrition to be fair. But you would have my support for sure

• Love it
yes but are you willing to risk all of that to attempt to go against other huge gym companies?
10% of my portfolio is enough to start this business so there's really no risk

My fav user is back letsgo. nigga funny asf

this is for research

now my question is

the approach would be :

you actually don't have to optimize jack shit, you can sell identical products as long as you have better reach

this is for research

now my question is

the approach would be :

this is absolute basement copes, unless you're massively rich, or have 200k instagram followers,

BRO BRO WHAT IF WE OPTIMIZED THE SPACE INDUSTRY, AND WE COULD OPTIMIZE IT BY ALLOWING SPACE TRAVEL IFWWE OPTIMIZED THE MONEY GATHERING WE COULD OPTIMIZE IT ALL BY FORMING A CONJUNCTION TO OPTIMIZE AND GROW BY 50X

just make sure you make based ads and shit like that. If you can be truly funny in advertisement people will eat that up.

you actually don't have to optimize jack shit, you can sell identical products as long as you have better reach
cope, what's the point of starting a business and enjoy running it if you just copy someone else JFL

this is absolute basement copes, unless you're massively rich, or have 200k instagram followers,

BRO BRO WHAT IF WE OPTIMIZED THE SPACE INDUSTRY, AND WE COULD OPTIMIZE IT BY ALLOWING SPACE TRAVEL IFWWE OPTIMIZED THE MONEY GATHERING WE COULD OPTIMIZE IT ALL BY FORMING A CONJUNCTION TO OPTIMIZE AND GROW BY 50X
I am massively rich now suck my dick

just make sure you make based ads and shit like that. If you can be truly funny in advertisement people will eat that up.
yes, the target audience would be more of a traditional kind of ppl. advertising on tt is so easy if you post based vids with #save europe sounds.
I'd argue marketing is the hardest and most important part of business tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
yes, the target audience would be more of a traditional kind of ppl. advertising on tt is so easy if you post based vids with #save europe sounds.
I'd argue marketing is the hardest and most important part of business tbh
amazing idea! just associated yourself with racism, anti-semitism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia

great way to get people investing

Last edited:
amazing idea! just associated yourself with racism, anti-semitism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia

great way to get people investing
doesn't matter, if you reach the target audience (old low T men, beginner gym-goers, ppl looking to change things up, ppl who need motivation, young men who need motivation and a plan, ...) the company grows. Doesn't matter if soy plant based bitches hate some of the advertising

doesn't matter, if you reach the target audience (old low T men, beginner gym-goers, ppl looking to change things up, ppl who need motivation, young men who need motivation and a plan, ...) the company grows. Doesn't matter if soy plant based bitches hate some of the advertising
yeah im sure based videos appeal to old men with erectile dysfunction

good luck getting an old man with barely any motivation because he's old to eat your strict caveman diet when one of his only sources of enjoyment other than his dried up wife is food

yeah im sure based videos appeal to old men with erectile dysfunction

good luck getting an old man with barely any motivation because he's old to eat your strict caveman diet when one of his only sources of enjoyment other than his dried up wife is food
irl advertising exists bro
a mailbox exists too

thats good and increases your chances of success, however social media is vitally important to almost every business model nowadays especially this niche. there is plenty of competition even brands which also describe themselves as something similar to "a vision and way of life followed by ppl all over the globe"

i still think its worth persuing tho

• +1
this is for research

now my question is

the approach would be :

listen. making the product is the easy part. the hard part is getting it out there so people can see it

• +1
best of luck to you

• Love it
Are you flemish or wallonian

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
ik kan nederlands praten schattebout

• Love it