No shit nigga

fax de poot is fking ugly

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 22284 and 5 others
Harmony is everything
No harmony = no appeal alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284 and goo25
Did you also know when your pouring water into a glass it fills up??

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, INB and TheBrownOne
fax de poot is fking ugly
ogre de poot or retard ramirez have ogre incel faces actually, most htn guys you see outside have 10000 times the appeal they have.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Tyrone06
fire burns bro:lul:

harmony can be more subjective but features are lot more objective

harmony can be more subjective but features are lot more objective
harmony isn't subjective, it's the end result of facial averageness which is objectively measurable, you just need to compare the facial characteristics of a large sample of the population.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Octavian_Augustus
harmony isn't subjective, it's the end result of facial averageness which is objectively measurable, you just need to compare the facial characteristics of a large sample of the population.
it cant be measured thats the thing otherwise every guy with good harmony would look the same, thats why when it comes to people with good harmony and average features there is a massive swing of opinions on if the guy is attractive or not, phrase “i dont see anything special” is used a lot in cases like this

it cant be measured thats the thing otherwise every guy with good harmony would look the same, thats why when it comes to people with good harmony and average features there is a massive swing of opinions on if the guy is attractive or not, phrase “i dont see anything special” is used a lot in cases like this
It can be measured... It's ideal ratios / proportions + symmetry mostly.

People need to learn the lingo seriously.

Someone can have good harmony but not be that GL because of a lack of dimorphism. People need to stop equating harmony with good looks.

every guy with good harmony from their respective ancestry more or less does look the same.

if you look like a stock example of your background you have high facial averageness, if people often tell you that you look like x and y model, or a friend of theirs, or a relative (and they're all approximately from your geographic location) then you likely have high facial averageness.

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons, blatonslatt, ElBastardo and 2 others
the gl guys on the street dont have any outstanding features

they just look good overall

instead of having hunter eyes, having good harmony mogs
every guy with good harmony from their respective ancestry more or less does look the same.

View attachment 2372589View attachment 2372590

View attachment 2372591View attachment 2372592

View attachment 2372596View attachment 2372598

if you look like a stock example of your background you have high facial averageness, if people often tell you that you look like x and y model, or a friend of theirs, or a relative (and they're all approximately from your geographic location) then you likely have high facial averageness.

Someone can have good harmony but not be that GL because of a lack of dimorphism. People need to stop equating harmony with good looks.
Harmony is everything
No harmony = no appeal alien
Koinophilia is everything
Qoves even shared a study showing there was a high correlation between 'typicalness' and 'attractiveness'.

How to explain on lachowski case ? He is gl and harmonious, you’re a scam

• JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, Blackgymmax, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person
How to explain on lachowski case ? He is gl and harmonious, you’re a scam
I'll never be able to convince you anyways. I'm not going to answer your DM because I am too busy to go on for 26 pages with you like you did with that other user. I have said everything I had to say about Chico's harmony. I don't have more info so look elsehwere.

I'll never be able to convince you anyways. I'm not going to answer your DM because I am too busy to go on for 26 pages with you like you did with that other user. I have said everything I had to say about Chico's harmony. I don't have more info so look elsehwere.
I won't disturb you but tell me in more detail about chico harmony and how its features affect the harmony and we'll end it here give me 5 minutes

I won't disturb you but tell me in more detail about chico harmony and how its features affect the harmony and we'll end it here give me 5 minutes
Bro I don't know. I think he is good looking because of ratios, symmetry, youth indicators (skin, hair, coloration) and beautiful individual features (beautiful eye area, lips, cheekbones). Also balanced dimorphism not too masculine like an ogre - a good blend of masculine and feminine I don't have any more theories.

Bro I don't know. I think he is good looking because of ratios, symmetry, youth indicators (skin, hair, coloration) and beautiful individual features (beautiful eye area, lips, cheekbones). Also balanced dimorphism not too masculine like an ogre - a good blend of masculine and feminine I don't have any more theories.
Why ppl called “harmony “ and not aesthetic?

Bro you're just gay

Don’t good features lead to good harmony most of the time?

@Blackgymmax what do you think

Why ppl called “harmony “ and not aesthetic?
Because they don't know how to describe it. They see good looking face and don't have the tools to analyze and it and just say "Harmony"

Because they don't know how to describe it. They see good looking face and don't have the tools to analyze and it and just say "Harmony"
Ita almost impossible that’s chico is better than all because no one is gl like him
B455EE17 8883 46BC 86C2 28558A2FE256

How to explain ? Beautiful features and less harmonious than chico

Ita almost impossible that’s chico is better than all because no one is gl like him
View attachment 2375401
How to explain ? Beautiful features and less harmonious than chico
This guy has great harmony. How tall is he? He kind of has the face of a manlet though. Chico has more striking eye area in my opinion and also a longer face which makes him look taller and higher class.

Great harmony ? The guy has bad proportions lol
Not at all. He has good ESR, good midface ratio, good facial thirds, good nose width etc.

What proportions are bad?

Not at all. He has good ESR, good midface ratio, good facial thirds, good nose width etc.

What proportions are bad?
Too high fwhr too wide ipd
Short skull
Bad pheno you’re joking ?

I think that at least ONE striking feature is law + good harmony(not necessarily perfect).

If I had to choose one really good feature I would choose striking eyes(light eyes btw). Even as a man I would take it over perfect zygos.

Too high fwhr too wide ipd
Short skull
Bad pheno you’re joking ?
He does have short skull not sure about the rest. That's probably what messes with him the most .

IPD is a bit high but Chico also has ~0.47 ESR on some pics.

His FWHR is fine.

Pheno is not ratios.

He does have short skull not sure about the rest. That's probably what messes with him the most .

IPD is a bit high but Chico also has ~0.47 ESR on some pics.

His FWHR is fine.

Pheno is not ratios.
So tell me why chico looks better c

So tell me why chico looks better c
Longer skull is more high class. Slightly better IPD harmony (like you said) Also better eye area (longer PFL). Pheno and skin color.

Probably a lot taller too.

To be honest the guy does have some more striking features than Chico like cheekbones.

Last edited:
'Harmony' is just good proportions. And yes, good propiortions are what makes someone good-looking, not a single striking feature when the rest is trash

'Harmony' is just good proportions. And yes, good propiortions are what makes someone good-looking, not a single striking feature when the rest is trash
How to explain on chico case ?