Starvemaxxing Day 1 with zyn nic pouch

A

anhedonia16

cut his legs off and wrap his body in a rug
Im starvemaxxing because i notice most girls like lean guys so therefore im starvemaxxing or shall i say "fasting". Im on antipsychotics and antidepressants so this may be hard due to antipsychotics making you hungry and slowing down metabolism but nicotine should combat this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ, Deleted member 42577 and BrahminBoss
goodluck your gonna need it

You can’t lose fat on anti psychotics. If anything you will gain fat

it was hard for me only because i am already extremely skinny and i could not stop thinking about how i am losing my hardly fought musles.

The muscles I gained are super effective tho so my body burns fat first and i saw noticeable debloat after 40 hours of starving
And yeah it's extremely easy if ur fat cuz u know u can't really lose much else

dont do this shit bro just eat at a moderate calorie defecit n good protein if you starve yourself you will become a skinnyfat currcel stupid autistic paki your body will burn your meager lean mucle mass instead of the high fat just lift wieghts n eat at a calorie defecit with good nutirents

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Mio, med and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yea i tried to stop them but dad threatened me with violence
Just act like you take them. That shiy is poison. He is poisoning you son.

dont do this shit bro just eat at a moderate calorie defecit n good protein if you starve yourself you will become a skinnyfat currcel stupid autistic paki your body will burn your meager lean mucle mass instead of the high fat just lift wieghts n eat at a calorie defecit with good nutirents
should i just eat healthy dinner only an not eat breakfast or lunch

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
should i just eat healthy dinner only an not eat breakfast or lunch
bro trust me i made the same mistake you did took me ages to fix dont starve yourslef, how old are you. If you are really fat you should calculate you maintenance calories online and eat just 300 to 500 calories less than that n get high nutirent foods n high protein along with wieght training n good sleep for at least a year if you want to achieve smthing starving yourself will just inhibit your growth and you wont grow past 5 6 lil paki be careful

bro trust me i made the same mistake you did took me ages to fix dont starve yourslef, how old are you. If you are really fat you should calculate you maintenance calories online and eat just 300 to 500 calories less than that n get high nutirent foods n high protein along with wieght training n good sleep for at least a year if you want to achieve smthing starving yourself will just inhibit your growth and you wont grow past 5 6 lil paki be careful
Im 14 and mulatto

ur so fucked all odds are against you lmao

• +1
Reactions: med and anhedonia16
Im starvemaxxing because i notice most girls like lean guys so therefore im starvemaxxing or shall i say "fasting". Im on antipsychotics and antidepressants so this may be hard due to antipsychotics making you hungry and slowing down metabolism but nicotine should combat this
I drink caffeinated drinks to curb hunger.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
fucking brainrot

Don't starve if you're 14. You need all the testosterone you can get while you're going through puberty.

I starvemaxxes for a week straight and lost 7 pounds and then ate badly for 2 days and was back were I started I would recommend an extreme cut but not statvemaxxing

you will get to the point where you forget you even put the 6s in

Jest get an appetite suppressant, nic doesn’t do enough I’ve got snus in my mouth rn its effects are overrated

Jest get an appetite suppressant, nic doesn’t do enough I’ve got snus in my mouth rn its effects are overrated
you’re just not addicted enough, bump it up to 125 mg

Attachments

• IMG_8393.jpeg
    IMG_8393.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 0