• Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, SensitiveYoungMan, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
His head is tilted but anyway he still mogs even while slightly recessed

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
true aryan:think:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and louisz
How the fuck is that recessed fuck off play with your toys kid cuz you don’t know wtf your saying
who the fuck are you hes recessed fuck off tiktokcel

who the fuck are you hes recessed fuck off tiktokcel
Lol I’m not a TikTokcel he’s not recessed he’s chin is in line with he’s browridge that’s not recessed

Lol I’m not a TikTokcel he’s recessed he’s chin is in line with he’s browridge that’s not recessed
recession isn't measured by browridge, its measured by nose bridge, get ur information right faggot

recession isn't measured by browridge, its measured by nose bridge, get ur information right faggot
So I’m your eyes this man is recessed two?

Attachments

• IMG_7326.jpeg
    IMG_7326.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
Womp womp I just wanted u to fuck off
Ngi @asdvek is very annoying and has the most low iq views in facial aesthetics :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: louisz
So I’m your eyes this man is recessed two?
nah, not really, matches with the nose bridge. also even if he had slight recession, it does not mean shit as his eye area is good. just because it's a guy thats called "good looking" and famous doesn't mean he can't be recessed.

two autists agreeing with each other and thinking they're right

nah, not really, matches with the nose bridge. also even if he had slight recession, it does not mean shit as his eye area is good. just because it's a guy thats called "good looking" and famous doesn't mean he can't be recessed.
If he tilts his head slightly it’s as recessed as staufenberg according to you

Wtf are you talking about mate Henry has cuck eyes it’s not good and why did you change the original question ? :lul:

Wtf are you talking about mate Henry has cuck eyes it’s not good and why did you change the original question ? :lul:
no because if i said he was recessed then u would be like "oh but hes good looking" and his eyes are blue so hes able to pull it off

two autists agreeing with each other and thinking they're right
Okay so if your nose is not in line with your chin your recessed lol low iq

Bro has 4K reputation and doesn’t know how to act 🤡
4k reputation means people agreed with what I've said in the past, u have 19 to 9 ratio

no because if i said he was recessed then u would be like "oh but hes good looking" and his eyes are blue so hes able to pull it off
Nahhhhh I don’t dick ride I’m just proving a point on chin needs to be in line with the brow ridge that it

Attachments

• IMG_7327.png
    IMG_7327.png
    513.3 KB · Views: 0
This the same guy that made post such as smelly fart is sign of high t lol
obviously sarcastic, over if ur not able to tell whether its sarcastic or not

obviously sarcastic, over if ur not able to tell whether its sarcastic or not
Your tiny brain can’t tell keep making shittty post talking about how bad you smell lol fag

Looks like an average man?

Recessed probably due to overbite