Stay away from Celal Candirli

X

Xx_gloomy_bison_xX

Iron
Another horror story on reddit from botcher Celal Candırlı.

I believe Dr Burak Ercin is the safe bet but Celal is the Turkish Eppley....

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, Jova, Kaz and 1 other person
Sounds like the kind of guy you want to do OBO with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, Clavicular, Jova and 3 others
Sounds like the kind of guy you want to do OBO with.
Giant is smart man so maybe together with Celal they can work great but alone Celal is an idiot as most plastic surgeons are...you can only trust giants or take a huge risk...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 64942
Over
This is why you go to Dr Sunil "God hand" Richardson

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku, Miant Gimplants, normie_joe and 5 others
@RealSurgerymax Celal is good right ... 😅😅

Giant is smart man so maybe together with Celal they can work great but alone Celal is an idiot as most plastic surgeons are...you can only trust giants or take a huge risk...
@RealSurgerymax Celal is good right ... 😅😅
Not a giant patient + traditional jaw surgery (not custom). Surgery has risks and every surgeon will have a few bad reviews, especially the surgeons doing mostly big surgeries.

Yes I assist the surgery. None of our bimaxes together have gone wrong.

Nonetheless you can choose whoever you want. Celal, Ercin, or out of turkey altogether if you wish (not for OBO) I don’t have any incentives to push any surgeon over the other.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, mierlia3, Ape101 and 2 others
Not a giant patient + traditional jaw surgery (not custom). Surgery has risks and every surgeon will have a few bad reviews, especially the surgeons doing mostly big surgeries.

Nonetheless you can choose whoever you want. Celal, Ercin, or out of turkey altogether if you wish (not for OBO) I don’t have any incentives to push any surgeon over the other.
Dr Burak Ercin and Celal charge the same price or is Dr Burak Ercin more expensive, Ercin seems a bit more 'skilled' irrespective of there qualifications.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Dr Burak Ercin and Celal charge the same price or is Dr Burak Ercin more expensive, Ercin seems a bit more 'skilled' irrespective of there qualifications.
Same I think.

Yes he's good, but don't come to such big conclusions from a small online window looking in.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, MTNAscension2, Kaz and 1 other person

Could you define the difference between traditional and custom jaw surgery?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer