Stay Away from Crypto

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Too volatile

I have an artificial intelligence ChatGPT bot making trades for me and it still loses money

Crypto market has been a bear market since last week

Dividends and bonds are better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Orbeck of Vinheim, Skywalker and 6 others
99.9% of them will fail.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, 1966Ford, Dr. Mog and 3 others
Too volatile

I have an artificial intelligence ChatGPT bot making trades for me and it still loses money
my uncle got scammed with one of these and lost 4000 $

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Too volatile

obviously, its literal gambling

and why would u think chatgpt is going to make better trades than the firms who are filled with hundreds of 120iq multimillionaires who have been doing trading for 20+ years and have insider knowledge?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Orbeck of Vinheim, tyroneorkms and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Skywalker, thereallegend and 1 other person
obviously, its literal gambling

and why would u think chatgpt is going to make better trades than the firms who are filled with hundreds of 120iq multimillionaires who have been doing trading for 20+ years and have insider knowledge?
It seemed like a good way to use AI but now I know better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Cope. Crypto is absolutely the best way to make it if ur starting from low capital.

If u dont have atleast 250k to your name you shouldnt be trading crypto (perps etc) like at all.

Instead u should be farming airdrops, testing out new protocols/ chains. Retards just never bother to research how to play coins on-chain because theyre lazy & wanna keep gambling on a CEX on 100x leverage. Airdrops have easily made me 50k from just testing new chains / protocols & I farmed them with like 2k capital (Optimism & Arbitrum to name a few recent ones). LayerZero & ZKSync are the next big ones launching soon so I've been farming those.

As for trading coins ON-CHAIN, just follow where the money/hype is & deploy capital there by bridging to that chain. Just dont trade on Ethereum because you're gonna get absolutely destroyed on fees if u dont have 100k+. Most of the time u dont even have to be right to make money on chain, u just gotta be earlier than the rest and that isnt that hard when ur deployed on newer chains where only some are looking. Twitter is an absolute must to find early protocols btw. Use sites like dexscreener to check what coins are attracting volume & defillama to see on what chains people are deploying their money. Oh and never be a bagholder. Never ever ever hold coins because some retard says its going to 100x, especially onchain. I usually take out my initial after a quick 2x and let the rest ride.

I can answer your questions if u have any because this is probably going to be super confusing for people who only know what BTC, ETH & leverage is. And ofcourse yes crypto is gambling & it always will be (unless you're farming airdrops but that takes time)

This is the best advice for someone stuck between 500-10k$ capital

• Love it
Reactions: hytt and Skywalker
Too volatile

Have you started investing recently?

Bitcoin is the only crypto. Everything else is the farm money off low iq niggas

Cope. Crypto is absolutely the best way to make it if ur starting from low capital.

If u dont have atleast 250k to your name you shouldnt be trading crypto (perps etc) like at all.

Instead u should be farming airdrops, testing out new protocols/ chains. Retards just never bother to research how to play coins on-chain because theyre lazy & wanna keep gambling on a CEX on 100x leverage. Airdrops have easily made me 50k from just testing new chains / protocols & I farmed them with like 2k capital (Optimism & Arbitrum to name a few recent ones). LayerZero & ZKSync are the next big ones launching soon so I've been farming those.

As for trading coins ON-CHAIN, just follow where the money/hype is & deploy capital there by bridging to that chain. Just dont trade on Ethereum because you're gonna get absolutely destroyed on fees if u dont have 100k+. Most of the time u dont even have to be right to make money on chain, u just gotta be earlier than the rest and that isnt that hard when ur deployed on newer chains where only some are looking. Twitter is an absolute must to find early protocols btw. Use sites like dexscreener to check what coins are attracting volume & defillama to see on what chains people are deploying their money. Oh and never be a bagholder. Never ever ever hold coins because some retard says its going to 100x, especially onchain. I usually take out my initial after a quick 2x and let the rest ride.

I can answer your questions if u have any because this is probably going to be super confusing for people who only know what BTC, ETH & leverage is. And ofcourse yes crypto is gambling & it always will be (unless you're farming airdrops but that takes time)

You’re spitting

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
He just gave away free game
Indeed he did, the only problem is you have to compete with thousands of curry’s on airdrops. But most of these curry’s are low iq since they still live in india.

• +1
Lol @ this.
after this year rising 85% in value. Than calling a 10% drop after this, a bear market.

Ok help me out then
Only invest in growth stocks
Start with the titans. Amazon. Alphabet ect

Learn about DCA and indexes.

Know what the s and p 500 is

Learn what an ETF is

Learn about CPI and how that effects lending and the markets

Know about tax efficient methods of investing

Forget technical analsysi (you dont have the capacity to do this), trust in what you see and what you use

Learn how to read financial statements. Its a big week this week as quarterly earnings are out.

Learn about book keeping

Dont worry about “diversifying” as you dont make enough money for it to be relevant to you.

Alphabet, amazon ect is where you should be looking if you wanna be safe

Most market gains are made a few days a year. Most days of the year are red days

I made a lot of money this year by investing early this year and i held shares in the best performing stock classes on the markets through good research and high risk tolerance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Skywalker and thereallegend
crypto is a scam, same with the stock market, except with what @Afrikancel said above
invest in future proof, high growth companies ONLY

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Afrikancel and thereallegend
Only invest in growth stocks
Start with the titans. Amazon. Alphabet ect

Learn about DCA and indexes.

Know what the s and p 500 is

Learn what an ETF is

Learn about CPI and how that effects lending and the markets

Know about tax efficient methods of investing

Forget technical analsysi (you dont have the capacity to do this), trust in what you see and what you use

Learn how to read financial statements. Its a big week this week as quarterly earnings are out.

Learn about book keeping

Dont worry about “diversifying” as you dont make enough money for it to be relevant to you.

Alphabet, amazon ect is where you should be looking if you wanna be safe

Most market gains are made a few days a year. Most days of the year are red days

I made a lot of money this year by investing early this year and i held shares in the best performing stock classes on the markets through good research and high risk tolerance
I hope you bought amazon this week

I told you to buy it
I told you its earnings week
I told you most gains are made a few days a year

amazon beat earnings as i expect and did better than i forcast. I was expecting it to beat eps by 3-8% but it did 11% which is good but nothing insane. Good for a large market cap company however

Im still bullish and i believe amazon will break into the grocery sector better and take market share from other grocers

Im bullish on google. I believe they will also hit historical highs. Id love to see it this year but i think itll be next year around march time im guessing

Last edited:

I told you to buy it

amazon beat earnings as i expect and did better than i forcast. I was expecting it to beat eps by 3-8% but it did 11% which is good but nothing insane. Good for a large market cap company however

Im still bullish and i believe amazon will break into the grocery sector better and take market share from other grocers

Im bullish on google. I believe they will also hit historical highs. Id love to see it this year but i think itll be next year around march time im guessing
I do dividend stock ETFs

I told you to buy it

microsoft too with the chat gpt + bing shit
and whatever ai company musk started and will start lol
also anything connected to the military industrial complex, since they will sell 100s of billions of $ worth of arms and tech to ukr, and keep that damned war going for the next 20 years, irak/ afghanistan style 🤦‍♂️

just keep holding bitcoin

99.9% of them will fail.
And In that 0.01% who does succeed gotta flex on Instagram creating the new batch of other 99.9% to fail while he himself can’t withstand the coming recession next week

Last edited:
my uncle got scammed with one of these and lost 4000 $
My friend recently got scammed for over $30,000 by some cryptocurrency startup charlatans, that had opened an office near where he works. He saw them moving in expensive furniture and big screen TVs, and got taken in by the promise of quick wealth.
Long story short, they ended up scamming a bunch of people, including my friend, and took off.

• JFL
My friend recently got scammed for over $30,000 by some cryptocurrency startup charlatans, that had opened an office near where he works. He saw them moving in expensive furniture and big screen TVs, and got taken in by the promise of quick wealth.
Long story short, they ended up scamming a bunch of people, including my friend, and took off.
30k??? What the fuck. Did they arrest them later on or smth?

30k??? What the fuck. Did they arrest them later on or smth?
No, they were never heard from again, at least up until now.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I would love to see just 3 coins make it:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
XRP

Then, I'm set for life.
You're literally the most retarded low IQ nigga if you think they're gonna make it i.e. 10x never mind 100x..

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You're literally the most retarded low IQ nigga if you think they're gonna make it i.e. 10x never mind 100x..
Did I mention how much I have invested in these projects, retard? I don't need 100X (and, yes, they will do 10X).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

i tried airdrop farming in 2020 and failed where do i hear about tasty airdrops /biz/?

Did I mention how much I have invested in these projects, retard? I don't need 100X (and, yes, they will do 10X).
That's fine. But it's still ain't doint 10x nigga it would literally be worth more than gold market cap and like 90% of countries GDP.

BTC is the 'safest' investment imo. Not even eth or ripple.

That's fine. But it's still ain't doint 10x nigga it would literally be worth more than gold market cap and like 90% of countries GDP.

you are blatantly ignorant about the crypto market

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
you are blatantly ignorant about the crypto market
It's fucking true nigga. At like 50k it has like 1.2 trillion market cap. Don't quote me on that figure.

If it reached that figure it would be on mog most FANGS stocks.

If BTC does a 10X, its market cap will only be about 5 trillion. That's a little more than one company, like Apple or Microsoft.

If BTC does a 10X, its market cap will only be about 5 trillion. That's a little more than one company, like Apple or Microsoft.
yeah, in the next 10 years trillions and trillions of dollars will be dumped in millennials and gen z hands by the boomers that are/will die. more volume on younger hands, more cripto investing... its logic XD

bro you dont know enough to invest.

Dividends are a rookie error

I should do a thread for new investors
Hey bro can you please write me ? i would like to know something

Too volatile

Kek.

Too volatile

Facts. Crypto can't be predicted, even with AI. Its movement is practically random. At least with stocks and bonds you can make educated guesses on physical companies and shit.

Facts. Crypto can't be predicted, even with AI. Its movement is practically random. At least with stocks and bonds you can make educated guesses on physical companies and shit.
Land is even better

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Bitcoin Halving cycles.
Kinda predictable-ish, past 4 cycles