Steroid Anavar: Wonder Drug?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
what is your opinion on it? 20mg a day?

Is this the perfect steroid for someone who wants a few kilograms of keepable dry lean gains who is already at/close to his genetic potential.

ofc taken with 100-150mg test per week.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yeah it's great but why test so low? Unless you're on TRT anyway do 250 - 300mg per week at least

• +1
Reactions: Stare, RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Yeah it's great but why test so low? Unless you're on TRT anyway do 250 - 300mg per week at least
Imo if it's his first cycle it's better to start low and see how your body reacts. If he gets very bad sides at a low dosage he knows not to go above cause it'll fuck him over more

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Gaia262

Imo if it's his first cycle it's better to start low and see how your body reacts. If he gets very bad sides at a low dosage he knows not to go above cause it'll fuck him over more

Trying to mitigate side effects kidney. liver heart and aswell as bloating/gyno. Also don't want to suffer ageing problems that you get with high test. Not looking to get huge body builder muscles literally just a toned body similar to a dancer/swimmer.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin and Deleted member 6873
Trying to mitigate side effects kidney. liver heart and aswell as bloating/gyno. Also don't want to suffer ageing problems that you get with high test. Not looking to get huge body builder muscles literally just a toned body similar to a dancer/swimmer.
Even at a low dose, doesn't taking T mess up your natural production to some extent, permanently?
I'm wanting to start a dose. LIke you, it will be fairly low. Not some gorilla body buuilder dose, but enough to strip some fat and make my working out show a bit more, 'cos my genetics suck, and despite working out and eating good, I look like shit. Think I need to inject
Just don't wanna screw myself over too much

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Even at a low dose, doesn't taking T mess up your natural production to some extent, permanently?
I'm wanting to start a dose. LIke you, it will be fairly low. Not some gorilla body buuilder does, but enough to strip some fat and make my working out show a bit more
Just don't wanna screw myself over too much

That's another concern of mine, I really want to just workout get the permanent new gains and then walk out free from damage. I really don't want any test to be damaged permanetly.

Prob best to do one cycle monitor everything before and after see how it goes run a full PCT after, if its good continue if there is some damage then stop.

This is literally is the safest you are going to get tbh.

its a good steroid, ultimately all AAS builds muscle, so just use the ones your body can tolerate well and dont give you nasty side effects. I think youll be a bit dissapointed with the results from 20mg a day honestly, id reccomend 50-60mg

its a good steroid, ultimately all AAS builds muscle, so just use the ones your body can tolerate well and dont give you nasty side effects. I think youll be a bit dissapointed with the results from 20mg a day honestly, id reccomend 50-60mg

I get so many conflicting reports some saying 20mg of pure anavar is insanely anabolic and insanely difficult to get the pure stuff and say don't take 50mg that only exists as so many suppliers just underdose or throw in winnie as its much cheaper.

Last edited:
I get so many conflicting reports some saying 20mg of pure anavar is insanely anabolic and insanely difficult to get the pure stuff and say don't take 50mg that only exists as so many suppliers just underdose or throw in winnie as its much cheaper.
Nah, it might have been like that a decade ago, but the raws are pretty cheap nowadays.

Different people get different reactions from doses.

They recommend 15-25 mg in the Anabolics handbook. Different studies on liver toxicity were done with 20/40/80 mg.
Mike israetel recommends 30 mg, people on various forums usually take 50mg upwards to 100mg.

Var

Last edited:
  • +1
That's another concern of mine, I really want to just workout get the permanent new gains and then walk out free from damage. I really don't want any test to be damaged permanetly.

Prob best to do one cycle monitor everything before and after see how it goes run a full PCT after, if its good continue if there is some damage then stop.

This is literally is the safest you are going to get tbh.
Just dont do it if you are this scared about side effects.... and you really dont need steroids to look like a gay dancer wtf

• +1
@Latebloomer10

Nah 20mg will probs do a bit but if youre legit close to your natty limit already you should defo atleast double that, i suppose you could always start out with 20mg and then up the dose if youre a bit underwhelmed by it

• +1
what is your opinion on it? 20mg a day?

Is this the perfect steroid for someone who wants a few kilograms of keepable dry lean gains who is already at/close to his genetic potential.

ofc taken with 100-150mg test per week.
Are u planning to hop on TRT for life ?

• +1
I heard mixed opinions about it

Some say its pretty weak/mild, other say its its pretty strong.

I think it depends on whether or not its actual anavar or not.

• +1
Are u planning to hop on TRT for life ?

Nope, just want to run a cycles over a span of a year and nuke it in the gym + diet and gain as much permanent muscle mass and then come off this.

Nope, just want to run a cycles over a span of a year and nuke it in the gym + diet and gain as much permanent muscle mass and then come off this.
pretty sure you will lose most of the gains when you come off... why not do it natural?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
pretty sure you will lose most of the gains when you come off... why not do it natural?

Bad muscle building genetics. Hoping this gives new muscle nuclei so going back to being natty will be easier to make and maintain gains.

I heard mixed opinions about it

Some say its pretty weak/mild, other say its its pretty strong.

I think it depends on whether or not its actual anavar or not.

Yeah it's just getting real anavar seem to found a good source and a lab to test it as well.

I got my first IV glutathione session this Thursday 3000mg + vit c.

or I might just stay natty as I already have good body (by natural standards) .

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird
Bad muscle building genetics. Hoping this gives new muscle nuclei so going back to being natty will be easier to make and maintain gains.
You won’t lose ACTUAL MUSCLE when you come off so long as it’s within your natural limit, which I imagine it will be. The trouble eith the stuff about losing your gains is people do a cycle and have sub par diet and training and gain like 15lbs of glycogen and water then lose 14lbs of it afterwards, in reality they only actually ever gained 1lb of real contractile tissue

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4614, Incoming and 2 others
Or it might permanantly damage your natural test production and might force you to stay on TRT for life.

Or it might permanantly damage your natural test production and might force you to stay on TRT for life.

That's something i need to factor in, if it damaged long term test production i wont do it. but if it will bounce back with a good PCT then i might.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

If your concern is organ damage then just do not do orals. A test base of less than 200mg is pretty pointless, you're still gonna give yourself the worst effect (shutdown) while minimizing the good effects at such a low dose. 100mg - 200mg may not even exceed your natural production.

500mg test has been consistently shown to be extremely safe, it will not do any damage to your organs.

In general, there is no such thing as a biochemical free lunch. You take steroids because the rewards outweigh the risks for you personally. Piddling around with tiny doses generally isn't worth it, as you will get shut down either way and not make dramatic gains imo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, klamus and Gaia262
damn this was difficult to read. steroids is my emergency button tbh, I already have a good body its probably the only physical good thing I got. So I will probably just focus on every other looksmax.

damn this was difficult to read. steroids is my emergency button tbh, I already have a good body its probably the only physical good thing I got. So I will probably just focus on every other looksmax.

Just don't be an idiot and pct and you can avoid all the problems he had. He ran 900mg of test per week and then stopped cold turkey thinking he was going to be fine

• So Sad

This guy sounds like a combination of retarded and unlucky

He was running a ton of shit and didn't seem to do a proper pct until way later. Still a strong likelihood of him recovering eventually though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Incoming and Gaia262
I doubt you are anywhere near your “genetic potential”

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Gaia262
Bump

• +1
@Chad1212 how safe is this stuff and is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Chad69
@Chad1212 how safe is this stuff and is it worth it?
Very safe
And depends,if you want something with zero side effects then go for it
But in my opinion there are million better options

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Lev Peshkov and Gaia262
Very safe
And depends,if you want something with zero side effects then go for it
But in my opinion there are million better options

Literally going for a like 4-5kg of lean muscle , is it true that Anavar also attacks belly fat?

Are the gains permanent, so if you stop will you retain the new mass assuming you have good diet and exercise?

Is there a risk of permanent damage to natural test function when using a small dose of test between 100mg-140mg max?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Literally going for a like 4-5kg of lean muscle , is it true that Anavar also attacks belly fat?

Are the gains permanent, so if you stop will you retain the new mass assuming you have good diet and exercise?

Is there a risk of permanent damage to natural test function when using a small dose of test between 100mg-140mg max?
You probably won’t be able to put on 4-5 in one cycle with Anavar,yes you would loose some fat
Gains are permanent and you will keep everything
And no,there aren’t any risks of permanently damaging your natural test levels

• +1
You probably won’t be able to put on 4-5 in one cycle with Anavar,yes you would loose some fat
Gains are permanent and you will keep everything
And no,there aren’t any risks of permanently damaging your natural test levels

Man I was on a steroid forum and they want me to do this. I really don't want high doses or blast or cruise.

Hey man
I'll be honest,
You really shouldnt run gear. Your best bet is to hire a coach iwill cost around the same

As for the compounds, theres no REAL way around it. the issue is, on those small cycles with only a little bit of gear, you lose it all when natural production is flatlined during lead up to PCT and PCT itself.

You have to make the cycle worthwhile.
If you were blasting and cruising, it would make TOTAL sense... (That's what Derek from MPMD does)

Because you're not experiencing that flatline of growth and loss of muscle mass.I blast and cruise.
I run 4 week cycles sometimes,.... because I keep the gains on my cruise.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Man I was on a steroid forum and they want me to do this
Holy fucking shit they are low IQ as hell
Only gains that you would lose will be water retention from test base
This shit is super weak and even without PCT you will keep everything and restore your hormones pretty easy
There are literal women abusing the shit out of it and megadosing it with 0 side effects

• +1
bumo this shieet, im interested

Switch your test to test prop two weeks before pct if you’re going with a longer ester like cyp or e. It’s out of your system in 1 week and you can go straight on pct after that. Longer esters have you off for 2 weeks before pct. It’s important to get your natural test production going again as fast as possible to avoid losing your gains.

It's not a wonder drug. Your mindset and the way you see and feel the world is the wonder drug and if you have a true harmonious and unconflicted POV, that's the best wonder drug for ya

It's not a wonder drug. Your mindset and the way you see and feel the world is the wonder drug and if you have a true harmonious and unconflicted POV, that's the best wonder drug for ya
Once you have sex you'll lose so much autism and become grounded and will be so much more happier in outlook, which is pretty much what everyone is seeking. None of us are seeking an overwhelming life where we're the richest and most famous person in the world and have to fuck 10^e+7 random hookers per night. Doing that once would be fucking fun but I get it. Just get your mental health in balance and make sure of that at all costs.

CONSISTENT BALANCE. CONSISTENT NOVEL IMPROVEMENTS AND EXPERIENCES WITHOUT RESISTANCE TO CHANGE.

Your ego right now is permamogged, so is Barrett's. Not having an ego and just creating new experiences which re-wire your brain is literally the most pleasing thing possible. But that is made so hard due to the climate of the world, where everyone is stuck with their own thoughts and aren't making new connections due to the plandemic... Jordan Barrett is honestly just a faggot. Worshipping him is a signal that you're insecure and unhappy and looking for something or someone to take you out of your misery. Like literally.

ACTUAL

Bumo. which one is better, anavar or winstrol? also would it be okay to run the cycle without test?

Will barely be noticeable. People overestimate the effectiveness of steroids by ALOT especially if you do just one cycle with one compound.

• +1
First of all, you can run Anavar 40-60mg without any test base.

It's not super strong or super weak - it's just highly anabolic but w very low androgenic ratio so won't shut you down completely, if at all it does.

Just do 20/20/10/10 nolvadex for 4 weeks and you'd keep the gains which should likely be 4-7 kg "lean" muscles.

Yes, it specifically and strongly targets Belly fat

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Gaia262
Nah, it might have been like that a decade ago, but the raws are pretty cheap nowadays.

Raws can be relatively cheap if you want to run the risk of importing them. Most var in the US though is either underdosed, bunk or a much cheaper oral like winstrol as there’s a very small market for the premium that legit anavar commands.

During my last cycle I compared the effects of my more expensive + independently tested var vs. cheaper var i got from a two ‘quality’ sources. Guess which ones started raping my hair? :D I think one of the latter two may even have been dbol since I started holding a lot more water.

• +1
Raws can be relatively cheap if you want to run the risk of importing them. Most var in the US though is either underdosed, bunk or a much cheaper oral like winstrol as there’s a very small market for the premium that legit anavar commands.

During my last cycle I compared the effects of my more expensive + independently tested var vs. cheaper var i got from a two ‘quality’ sources. Guess which ones started raping my hair? :D I think one of the latter two may even have been dbol since I started holding a lot more water.

With the Anavar did it give you keepable muscle (permanent) . Did you run it with a test base?

Did it shrink belly fat?

Anavar is very weak in some people. 20mg is a low dose if I’m not mistaken.
It is also semi expensive depending where you live.

• +1
With the Anavar did it give you keepable muscle (permanent) . Did you run it with a test base?

Did it shrink belly fat?
Your first cycle will permanently upregulate your satellite cells so in this sense the gains are permanent

Yes, it’s a waste to run it without test

• +1
First of all, you can run Anavar 40-60mg without any test base.

It's not super strong or super weak - it's just highly anabolic but w very low androgenic ratio so won't shut you down completely, if at all it does.

Just do 20/20/10/10 nolvadex for 4 weeks and you'd keep the gains which should likely be 4-7 kg "lean" muscles.

Yes, it specifically and strongly targets Belly fat

Im getting conflicting reports, some say only take 20mg anavar maximum and that it needs a test base.

I really don't want to be pinning test tbh, any risk of it damaging your natural base line test level or endocrine system?

Im getting conflicting reports, some say only take 20mg anavar maximum and that it needs a test base.

I really don't want to be pinning test tbh, any risk of it damaging your natural base line test level or endocrine system?
You need to understand - Roids are mostly pinned by vets who are (usually) 35+ and they kinda implicitly assume that for everyone.

No even 40mg anavar doesn't "need" test base. It isn't much androgenic so won't shut you down much, a bit/maybe more of suppression - that's it.

Make sure you take liver support tho

You need to understand - Roids are mostly pinned by vets who are (usually) 35+ and they kinda implicitly assume that for everyone.

No even 40mg anavar doesn't "need" test base. It isn't much androgenic so won't shut you down much, a bit/maybe more of suppression - that's it.

Make sure you take liver support tho

I just ordered some anavar and nolva. Want to try this out. I get you bro, us Indians have an extremely difficult time putting on muscle, its genetic we are built to survive famines not combat or endurance.

I just ordered some anavar and nolva. Want to try this out. I get you bro, us Indians have an extremely difficult time putting on muscle, its genetic we are built to survive famines not combat or endurance.
Sorta true not completely.

Yk both Sarms and roids can be done without any discernible or material side(s), it's just you need to know how to do it.

A 40-60mg oral anavar (solo) done for 8-12 weeks would get you down at least 4% bf which is great, facially too. It's the most safe and in some ways the most effective SARM.

Don't give much fucks to what roid guys say - most of them take roids for competitions which is like parallel to our goals.

• +1
Sorta true not completely.

Yk both Sarms and roids can be done without any discernible or material side(s), it's just you need to know how to do it.

A 40-60mg oral anavar (solo) done for 8-12 weeks would get you down at least 4% bf which is great, facially too. It's the most safe and in some ways the most effective SARM.

Don't give much fucks to what roid guys say - most of them take roids for competitions which is like parallel to our goals.
*Steroid not SARM - typo

• +1