STEROID AND PEPTIDE USERS GTFIH

ethionormie

ethionormie

Iron
Which is a better choice for height growth during the summer, hgh which is 170$ a week or something like ghrp-6 which will last me an 8 week cycle for around 140$ while I could add extra money for a little aromasin (~7 mg a day so my estrogen doesn’t completely crash).

Easier to control HGH levels with GH, meanwhile the peptide only increases the GH you already produce. I would recommend exogenous GH only but you should consults other users too.

How old are you and have you alrady done x-ray for your growth plates?

Easier to control HGH levels with GH, meanwhile the peptide only increases the GH you already produce. I would recommend exogenous GH only but you should consults other users too.

How old are you and have you alrady done x-ray for your growth plates?
I’m 13 and I’m pretty sure my plates are still opened, I’ve been growing normally for my age (at least finishing puberty around 5’11 or 6ft) so I’m not all too concerned with going as far to buy hgh which is why I’m considering starting off with ghrp because it’s relatively safer compared to hgh.

Bump it up bhai

use hgh from china, costs me 110$ for 2 month

I’m 13 and I’m pretty sure my plates are still opened, I’ve been growing normally for my age (at least finishing puberty around 5’11 or 6ft) so I’m not all too concerned with going as far to buy hgh which is why I’m considering starting off with ghrp because it’s relatively safer compared to hgh.
How tall are you currently?

Which is a better choice for height growth during the summer, hgh which is 170$ a week or something like ghrp-6 which will last me an 8 week cycle for around 140$ while I could add extra money for a little aromasin (~7 mg a day so my estrogen doesn’t completely crash).
hgh will always be king in situations like this I don't recommend it though as its only gonna add an inch or 2 to your height while making you uglier most likely make sure to check insulin daily and take the hgh fasted or right before bed