ChadKahn

Banned
pTnq7hc.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
post body pics

look good

how many grams of gear are you on atm? i assume 2?
I am more shocked how much my face changes at single digit bodyfat.
look good

how many grams of gear are you on atm? i assume 2?
my doses are really low actually you would laugh.

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
Is 18 a good age to start?
Dude, at 18 your body is already full of testosterone that with proper diet and hard training will get you insane results.

ITT 50 iq retards

yes when read or hear how some people speak.

Terms as "brah" "bro" etc makes me cringe hard inside.
But you’re also one of the retards

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Framletgod
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 470 and όμορφος θεός
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand and Framletgod
I am more shocked how much my face changes at single digit bodyfat.

my doses are really low actually you would laugh.
How much would you say your face changed after getting to single digits? Was it a huge difference or just less bloating?

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Oldcel it's over look at Arnold u will join him soon

Calfs look small compared to torso

Dont think ive seen any threads of you asking people how to improve and when people give you advice you deny all of it. Been seeing alot of bragging going on.

Dont think ive seen any threads of you asking people how to improve and when people give you advice you deny all of it. Been seeing alot of bragging going on.

what/10

I have seen a lot insults and attacks at my build so why should I give my advice away and there isn't much to improve on me.
noiq/10
How many girls you attract with that body?
depends on where I am.

in my current state everywhere.

in edm party they just come to me.

I have seen a lot insults and attacks at my build so why should I give my advice away and there isn't much to improve on me.

noiq/10
Your only bad thing is your eyebags and hair, so how many girls contact or you fuck usually

noiq/10
If there isnt much to approve on you, then why are you here? this is a looksmaxing forum, if youre so looksmaxed as you say you are, you probably shouldnt be here. All i see you say is how much pussy you get and post pics of your body and claim youre a chad, etc.

Your only bad thing is your eyebags and hair, so how many girls contact or you fuck usually
where the fuck do you see eye bags you moron.
If there isnt much to approve on you, then why are you here? this is a looksmaxing forum, if youre so looksmaxed as you say you are, you probably shouldnt be here. All i see you say is how much pussy you get and post pics of your body and claim youre a chad, etc.
fuck off/10

Hhahaha damn getting mad like a princess but you got a man body....
you got lines under your eyes
looking tired

fuck off/10

i posted a pic of at low bf because it proves my point you need to be single digits to be at your best facially wise.

[B]prettymuchfuxed[/B] i don't for what you have to say and who made you authority to tell me where I can be or not be. Passive aggressive bitch you are. You are trying to use logic to outwit me but you don't even know how to use it properly.
Hhahaha damn getting mad like a princess but you got a man body....
you got lines under your eyes
looking tired
dumb ass asian go eat some rice.

i posted a pic of at low bf because it proves my point you need to be single digits to be at your best facially wise.

[B]prettymuchfuxed[/B] i don't for what you have to say and who made you authority to tell me where I can be or not be. Passive aggressive bitch you are. You are trying to use logic to outwit me but you don't even know how to use it properly.

dumb ass asian go eat some rice.
Are you having a roid rage?

Are you having a roid rage?
lol buddy if you think you are getting to me you are not even close. You don't even exist in my world. Go back into your void hole.

lol buddy if you think you are getting to me you are not even close. You don't even exist in my world. Go back into your void hole.
you have very thin skin go get some fillers on the eyebags

looked so much better pre gear or low dose

steroids are such a looks min