steroidchad/10 got down to 8bf as today

you have very thin skin go get some fillers on the eyebags
at this point you are just making this personal because you are not happy with yourself.

Don't worry bud you are only human and this won't be the last time you feel like this.
looked so much better pre gear or low dose

steroids are such a looks min
the steroid in is a troll honestly. I don't take that much. I am 41 years old.

at this point you are just making this personal because you are not happy with yourself.

Don't worry bud you are only human and this won't be the last time you feel like this.
All the people here hate on you.
Beautiful people dont get treated like this,also you should know that everuone has some flaw in your case small calfs compared to upperbody and eyebags and maybe hairtyle

the steroid in is a troll honestly. I don't take that much. I am 41 years old.

probs just agepill then

how old were you in the old skinny pics?

All the people here hate on you.
Beautiful people dont get treated like this,also you should know that everuone has some flaw in your case small calfs compared to upperbody and eyebags and maybe hairtyle
no its just you
no its just you
and who the fuck cares about calves lol no girl is like omg he has amazing calves I am going to suck his dick now

lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
no its just you

and who the fuck cares about calves lol no girl is like omg he has amazing calves I am going to suck his dick now

lol
Why even bodybuild if you dont look proportional all ppl can see those calfs

Why even bodybuild if you dont look proportional all ppl can see those calfs
get off my dick i already shot my load in your ass.

is this how you react to someone trying to help you? its true faggot you're 41 y/o get some anti aging procedures if you want to looksmax

you will never be like zyzz bro