Steroids bone mass increase

rolloftape

rolloftape

6 feet tall, high mtn,lean
I have good ratios, i just need some more bone mass. Need tips and advice. thx

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you're prone to balding I'd not use it.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
did it make ur face bones bigger
pretty sure if you spike hgh correctly before bed and levels go back down after a quick spike you can avoid some facial growth, if you want facial growth you want levels to steadily decline not entirely sure but there are ways to manipulate that and it all has to do with spiking vs a steady decline. The abnormally tall and giants all have fucked up faces and in sleep charts their hgh is always at at steady high during sleep when instead you want spikes

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
If you're prone to balding I'd not use it.
id rather get some bone mass on my face and be bald than wait and be bald anyways with no bones

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
did it make ur face bones bigger
My nose got bigger, my hands and my feet got bigger. But i took it in puberty. My bones are still in dev. Idk if your bones can grow like mine too.

pretty sure if you spike hgh correctly before bed and levels go back down after a quick spike you can avoid some facial growth, if you want facial growth you want levels to steadily decline not entirely sure but there are ways to manipulate that and it all has to do with spiking vs a steady decline. The abnormally tall and giants all have fucked up faces and in sleep charts their hgh is always at at steady high during sleep when instead you want spikes
is it not just because the abrnormally tall gigantism patients who are around 7ft tall and have acromegaly are only that tall and have acromegaly because they have constantly high gh levels. i don't think you can ever emulate what they have since gh has a short half lfie and gives you spikes