Steroids for NT/personality/looksmaxxing?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
So i am a relatively good looking guy with average to slightly under average testosterone. I have mild gyno and my dad is a low t guy. Small wrists, young looking, narrow frame, wide hips etc. Its not completely bad, I don't look like a soy boy but its not good either. The blackpill has taught us, that only above average men succeed. Average is not enough, not today and especially not tomorrow.
Anyways, besides the physique improvement that steroids provide, does it have any general benefits? Like more emotional stability, more confidence, more perseverance, more energy and drive. I know that steroids won't fix your face or physique cause prenatal t is most important and after puberty, there isn't much changing but could steroids provide improvements in life besides looking better through muscles?
Good it benefit someone in general life, make you more successful, more confident etc. I. E. help you climb the dominance hierarchy? I know for example that many finance guys take cocaine and other amphetamines to be better than there competition. Could steroids be this PE for men in general? Has anyone experience?

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 1212 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
You need to watch Charisma on Command

https://m.youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

Also don't forget about

Be confident bro
I hope my post didn't came of as blue pilled, what I mean is if Steroids improve your desire to looksmax, your posture, the way you interact with people. Its not about women, its about life in general. How to be more successful in career, at social groups and events etc.

I hope my post didn't came of as blue pilled, what I mean is if Steroids improve your desire to looksmax, your posture, the way you interact with people. Its not about women, its about life in general. How to be more successful in career, at social groups and events etc.

Yes because of testosterone, but i don't know if the affects is good or no

Last edited:
Yes because of testosterone, but i don't know if the affects is good or no

Yeah my question is if taking artificial testosterone leads to the same effects as if someone is naturally high t. Also, the chaddiest chad I know is very antisocial, machiavellian guy. Antisocial doesn't mean that you suck at human interaction. its means that you take what you want regardless of social conventions which is positive for you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 2227
Steroids do change some aspects of your life. I am a skinny guy so they give me size and power that I would never have naturally

Being big and muscular does help in day to day life, people respect you more and dont fuck with you in a bar and such. They also do give you more confidence, energy, and aggression

But steroids come and go, on and off cycle, so imo looksmaxxing to have a pretty face is far more important than roids

Having a good looking face will " halo " you to make your entire life easier, where as steroids just gives you a slight edge for 3 momths at a time

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Yeah my question is if taking artificial testosterone leads to the same effects as if someone is naturally high t. Also, the chaddiest chad I know is very antisocial, machiavellian guy. Antisocial doesn't mean that you suck at human interaction. its means that you take what you want regardless of social conventions which is positive for you.
High t makes you more recluse and antisocial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Framletgod and jefferson
Steroids do change some aspects of your life. I am a skinny guy so they give me size and power that I would never have naturally

Being big and muscular does help in day to day life, people respect you more and dont fuck with you in a bar and such. They also do give you more confidence, energy, and aggression

But steroids come and go, on and off cycle, so imo looksmaxxing to have a pretty face is far more important than roids

Having a good looking face will " halo " you to make your entire life easier, where as steroids just gives you a slight edge for 3 momths at a time
Yeah face is of course the most important part but unless you are a very good looking person, everything else matters also in regard of life success and social standing.
Whats about taking steroids not on cycles but constantly in low/medium doses? Also, would you say that the confidence and energy was a lot or just a slight side effect?

How old are you?

So i am a relatively good looking guy with average to slightly under average testosterone. I have mild gyno and my dad is a low t guy. Small wrists, young looking, narrow frame, wide hips etc. Its not completely bad, I don't look like a soy boy but its not good either. The blackpill has taught us, that only above average men succeed. Average is not enough, not today and especially not tomorrow.
Anyways, besides the physique improvement that steroids provide, does it have any general benefits? Like more emotional stability, more confidence, more perseverance, more energy and drive. I know that steroids won't fix your face or physique cause prenatal t is most important and after puberty, there isn't much changing but could steroids provide improvements in life besides looking better through muscles?
Good it benefit someone in general life, make you more successful, more confident etc. I. E. help you climb the dominance hierarchy? I know for example that many finance guys take cocaine and other amphetamines to be better than there competition. Could steroids be this PE for men in general? Has anyone experience?
giphy.gif

Taking steroids for emotional stability is like drinking poison to improve your health.

3 months at a time? bitch please. Permablast of gtfo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, I'mme and 1 other person
Yes they do but it depends if you are older you get less androgenic aggression through AAS as your brain inhibits some of these behaviours or isn't as hypersensitive to it however if you are younger it clearly makes you more aggressive (I would say low 20s to early teens) causes are unknown yet but from anecdotal evidence and reading a bunch of studies I can tell you this much
You need to watch Charisma on Command

https://m.youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

Also don't forget about

Be confident bro
Confidence does help stop being a complete social retard lookism theory also has a place in the world but to act in such a way that it is 100 percent just that is your autism speaking bruh get confidence for real

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
giphy.gif

Taking steroids for emotional stability is like drinking poison to improve your health.

3 months at a time? bitch please. Permablast of gtfo.
Permablast=premature death+impotency+hair loss no thanks lol

Yeah face is of course the most important part but unless you are a very good looking person, everything else matters also in regard of life success and social standing.
Whats about taking steroids not on cycles but constantly in low/medium doses? Also, would you say that the confidence and energy was a lot or just a slight side effect?

Yeah confidence and energy go thru the roof, sex drive too

But I would never stay on cycle permanently, the longer you stay on the worse effects it has

Its not like you deflate when you hop off juice, you will stay decently big and lean until you hop back on again

Every ugly looking dude I know, who looked like he obviously roided ended up with a hot af girlfriend. Facts don’t lie

NO, steroids, even in microdoses, decrease your natural testosterone production on the long term and shrink your testicles irreversibily.

there are many safer NTmaxxing drugs like psychedelics, cabergoline and propanolol

NO, steroids, even in microdoses, decrease your natural testosterone production on the long term and shrink your testicles irreversibily.

there are many safer NTmaxxing drugs like psychedelics, cabergoline and propanolol
Id like to hop on roids, but I am worried about hypogonadism, and don't want to lose hair by taking dht at 18 tbh.

Trt if below 30 is not worth