steroids gave tall men an advantage in the dating world when normally they'd be lanksters who look weak

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Don't get me wrong, face is all that matters, and a lanky thin chad with a model like face is going to shit all over a sub 8 face guy who is 5'11 and has a perfect frame and body.

However for guys without top tier faces, steroids allowed tall guys to turn their shit frames and fill them out with muscle which could never happen naturally.

So now you got 6'5 lanky white guys who are juiced out the ass all over tinder and instagram competing for the few non-ugly women left.

X-post from .co

steroids have allowed marfan syndrome subhuman clowns like oliver richters to cheat their genetic destiny.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker, Deleted member 6401 and 12 others
Just take steroids bro
Nice thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 4 others
Like I said he Has shit genetics

6'9 ike catcher mogs him to the grave

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 6401, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
This should give @Lorsss inspiration. This guy had wide hips and overcame it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., toptearmm and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Like I said he Has shit genetics

6'9 ike catcher mogs him to the grave

a true freak of nature. Godly proportions and thick bones at monster height tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Ha ha uno him too?

Idiots on here are dumb af
He's Amazing Bro. Mogs This Dutch To Oblivion. He's more into Calisthenics and doing that shit at that height is purely amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme and Chadelite
He's Amazing Bro. Mogs This Dutch To Oblivion. He's more into Calisthenics and doing that shit at that height is purely amazing.
Slayer real gigatyrone

If he went to India they would be shook since he is a big black guy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Slayer real gigatyrone

If he went to India they would be shook since he is a big black guy
He would be respected tbh. His coloring is good. Most blacks here are death tier black they are treated as Subhumans here.

• +1
View attachment 333735
a true freak of nature. Godly proportions and thick bones at monster height tbh
There is a pic of him with Dutch giant on insta

Ikes eye level is like 2.5 inches lower than the Dutch giant

His skull is so subhuman and tall he got mogged to death by real slayer ike
He would be respected tbh. His coloring is good. Most blacks here are death tier black they are treated as Subhumans here.
Even if he was black like a black hole he is 6'9 gigatyonr

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
There is a pic of him with Dutch giant on insta

Ikes eye level is like 2.5 inches lower than the Dutch giant

His skull is so subhuman and tall he got mogged to death by real slayer ike

Even if he was black like a black hole he is 6'9 gigatyonr
Biggest Ethnic Slayer Tbh. Greycels can't cope that a Dutch gets mogged by Ike.

• +1
Literally none of the guys in these photos posted in this thread even look like they have been using steroids lmao. Always hilarious to see how you guys assume ANY level of muscularity automatically indicates steroid use. None of you have ever touched a dumbell in your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
damn even with his good facce before he looked like shit due to his frame.

• +1
Literally none of the guys in these photos posted in this thread even look like they have been using steroids lmao. Always hilarious to see how you guys assume ANY level of muscularity automatically indicates steroid use. None of you have ever touched a dumbell in your life

LOW IQ IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NATTY

Daily Reminder > Working out natty is a waste of your short youth unless you have Jeff Seid genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 4946, LostYouth and 9 others
Olivier Richters does, but he's big too. Here's him next to ex Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler
Jay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MewingJBP and Chadelite
X-post from .co

steroids have allowed marfan syndrome subhuman clowns like oliver richters to cheat their genetic destiny.

View attachment 333725

Finally I body I mog.
AAS should be legally prescribed by family doctors to framecels (incels whoose lack of sex is party caused by their lack of clavicles width, ribcage size and hip narrowneass)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cleftcel and forwardgrowth
Tall men have an advantage in everything, even in frauding to become taller and also benefiting more from leg lengthening
It’s quite remarkable how much wider his delts got even with roids

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FreakkForLife, Chadelite and 4 others
just be 7'2" 6psl with 30 inch bideltoid theory

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
absolute brainlet with no bodybuilding knowledge whatsoever detected.

Taller people have longer limbs which result in longer muscle tendons. The taller you are, the harder it becomes to look muscular as the same amount of muscle will look less impressive than it would on a smaller body. There is a reason professional bodybuilders are mostly manlets.

Only steroids allow lanklets to gain enough mass to look reasonably muscular at their size.
If you're natty, being below 6' will actually work to your advantage. But being a tall lanklet > being a manlet gymcel everytime obviously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, FreakkForLife, Chadelite and 7 others
after facemaxxing all i need is 4 inch lifts to be his height then gymcel for 3 years for good body halo :love:

Why is this pinned?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
that shit pisses me off. unimpressive lanklet physiques are natures way of evening out the unfair advantage giants have in attracting women, but of course they find a way to get around that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Traxanas, Mewton and 8 others
my friend is tall as shit but still looks light, he lifts the same amount as me
that shit pisses me off. unimpressive lanklet physiques are natures way of evening out the unfair advantage giants have in attracting women, but of course they find a way to get around that
yes originally during evolution tall guys were long dis. runners, average height guys were sprinters. Thats why you have to do everything to get your height up while you are young even if it harms you, you can still get it fixed as we live in a modern society
absolute brainlet with no bodybuilding knowledge whatsoever detected.

Taller people have longer limbs which result in longer muscle tendons. The taller you are, the harder it becomes to look muscular as the same amount of muscle will look less impressive than it would on a smaller body. There is a reason professional bodybuilders are mostly manlets.

Only steroids allow lanklets to gain enough mass to look reasonably muscular at their size.
If you're natty, being below 6' will actually work to your advantage. But being a tall lanklet > being a manlet gymcel everytime obviously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and BlackManlet
LOW IQ IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NATTY

Daily Reminder > Working out natty is a waste of your short youth unless you have Jeff Seid genetics

> implying Jeff Seid is somehow more of a genetic anomaly than a 7 ft tall giant

lmao

I stand by my original statement, these guys aren’t unnaturally shredded/vascular or grainy looking, yeah they are big obviously, but that’s because they have huge 7 ft tall skeletal frames. To be fair, they could be on trt, who knows, but it really doesn’t look like they’re running any crazy compounds or crazy high doses imo

Last edited:
> implying Jeff Seid is somehow more of a genetic anomaly than a 7 ft tall giant

lmao

I stand by my original statement, these guys aren’t unnaturally shredded/vascular or grainy looking, yeah they are big obviously, but that’s because they have huge 7 ft tall skeletal frames. To be fair, they could be on trt, who knows, but it really doesn’t look like they’re running any crazy compounds or crazy high doses imo
Jeff Seid is a genetic anomality you idiot. Yeah, he might "only" be 6' in height, but
- he has perfectly symmetrical muscle insertions throughout his whole body
- full and wide muscle bellies
- small waist, huge delts --> perfect vtaper
- god tier pecs mid section
not to mention an attractive face featuring hooded eyes

And also, the Dutch Giant gained like 60kg of lean tissue in a few years. HE IS NOT NATURAL. No person above 6'3 in height will be able to look muscular without roids you brainlet. The same amount of muscle mass looks less impressive on a bigger frame, your muscle potential does not grow proportionally to your height.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Steroids are the nectar of the gods :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and Cleftcel
Great ascension.

This man, doesn't have a good/great face. His face, is normie-normie.
But because of his muscles maxxing, he even can make money out of his physique.

For acting his body is good/great now.
for getting respect from men, his body is great also.
Likely for attracting women, it's a bit to much. But still moggs 98% of men, bodily attractiveness wise.

He biggest failo, for being a real full Chad. Is his face.

To add.
This is the gf of the Dutch Giant

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3ac402d6-3165-11ea-b8ef-1301adfca080.jpg

a2b8b17a-c720-11e9-968a-0217670beecd.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet and 1 other person
dumb fuckin thread

• +1
  • +1
you don't even need roids to get big though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Steroids are life

• +1
But they're not bulletproof

• +1
legit

• +1
after facemaxxing all i need is 4 inch lifts to be his height then gymcel for 3 years for good body halo :love:
ok

• +1
Doesn't matter. You need everything.

Also, no amount of steroids will help you if you have narrow shoulders compared to your legs. Bad proportions cannot be fixed with drugs.

• +1

I don't know for you guys but it does not sound hard to mog this ugly one.
I ate like a pig these last weeks and still looks better.
Will use my personal gym soon again and ate healthier.

P.S.: Large pectorals and abs/delts/triceps/back and you're good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
ITT jealous copers
Dutch Giant mogs all
ApBt9UD

• +1
hes a circus freak jfl

• +1
Swings and roundabouts. Gonna help u fill out ur frame if ur taller when u wouldn't manage to naturally but at the same time generally gonna need higher dosages so more health damage. IDK why ur using that dutch giant as an example though he looks like disproportionate watery and shit so who cares. Its good for guys not in circus freak range 6'2-6'5 who would have issues filling out their frame.

• +1
OP discovered Height Theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang