Steroids vs surgery for ascension

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Most of the forum (80%+) would ascend much much harder from 500 mg test rather than bimax simply because if you are a normie you just can't go to Chad level by having surgeries you can't just stop coping
Looks help you alone when you are chadlite+ atleast 5.5+ psl
Now when it comes to physique we rarely see somebody with a really really good physique and to be attractive you need to be unique and stand out
Physique is in our hands completely and we can maxx tf out of it from peds and yes a really good physique will make you much much more attractive justgo outside and see the dominance of a jacked guy

And btw who are the rest 20%? Who can't ascend with roids , these are people who are sub5 and below 5'8 if you are any of the two or both sorry bro it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Skywalker, Deleted member 22529 and 3 others
Can I see your fizeek on gear?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
And also the cost of roids is like 1/50 of surgeries and reward ratio is also much better
And hair can easily be saved by fin
Don't be a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Skywalker and Deleted member 22529
you can do both. it depends on your flaws and what you need to fix. blanket statements like these are retarded

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 22529 and User49
you can do both. it depends on your flaws and what you need to fix. blanket statements like these are retarded
My point is that just relying to surgeries as many people here do and completely neglecting the power of physique is also retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 22529 and crosshold
And btw who are the rest 20%? Who can't ascend with roids , these are people who are sub5 and below 5'8 if you are any of the two or both sorry bro it's over
Facts, don't even bother if your facially LTN or below.

• +1
Facts, don't even bother if your facially LTN or below.
Yes you can ascend from being an incel to an average frustrated chump who fucks sometimes. It isn’t always incel or slayer, there is something in between

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 21765 and 5.5psl
Would be only good short term

Long term would fuck your hair and skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Should do both

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Most of the forum (80%+) would ascend much much harder from 500 mg test rather than bimax simply because if you are a normie you just can't go to Chad level by having surgeries you can't just stop coping
Looks help you alone when you are chadlite+ atleast 5.5+ psl
Now when it comes to physique we rarely see somebody with a really really good physique and to be attractive you need to be unique and stand out
Physique is in our hands completely and we can maxx tf out of it from peds and yes a really good physique will make you much much more attractive justgo outside and see the dominance of a jacked guy

actually, i think 80% of this forum would not ascend ever, just by looking at what they say and do and their work ethic.
also keep in mind that there are lots of factors that play in if you look good or not. if you put the wave of fags (femalegazemaxxers) on roids they will look like a female bodybuilder without breasts. majority of people i see have <18 bideltoid and I have only seen 1-2 not-fat-guys in 1 year who clearly framemogged me.
shoulder waist ratio, clavicle and hip width and muscle belly length (chest, delt, arms, abs and back insertions) are arguably the most important points to see if you will look good on roids or not and the way i see it is if you put an average male on 500 test and let him trai. and eat how he would like he would look like shit.

and if he would train and eat very well for 2 years he would still never get around his shitty average frame.

so basically you need to have a certain minimum of genetic superiority to be able to advance

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
It depends. Sometimes you need roids and surgery, other times roids will help you more than surgery, for example to those ho have high set point weight, and with roids they easily achieve 5-6% of bodyfat, which will change your face since bones are more visible
But if your problem is your nose, recessed chin, eye area roids will do nothing

• +1
actually, i think 80% of this forum would not ascend ever, just by looking at what they say and do and their work ethic.
also keep in mind that there are lots of factors that play in if you look good or not. if you put the wave of fags (femalegazemaxxers) on roids they will look like a female bodybuilder without breasts. majority of people i see have <18 bideltoid and I have only seen 1-2 not-fat-guys in 1 year who clearly framemogged me.
shoulder waist ratio, clavicle and hip width and muscle belly length (chest, delt, arms, abs and back insertions) are arguably the most important points to see if you will look good on roids or not and the way i see it is if you put an average male on 500 test and let him trai. and eat how he would like he would look like shit.

and if he would train and eat very well for 2 years he would still never get around his shitty average frame.

so basically you need to have a certain minimum of genetic superiority to be able to advance
yes but keep in mind Phil Heath and other "ifbb pros" barely had average frames and a lot looked like complete trash nerds in HS or whatever before they started doing those 5 grams+ cycles :feelskek:

so believe with ENOUGH roids anyone can look very good unless you're not training correctly or trully have bottom percentile frame/ genetics

You shouldnt be allowed to make these threads without posting physique. Youd think a single one of these people making these threads would have a good body but theyre all ugly and dyel making ridiculous assumptions (btw most of them cant even diet for 4 weeks)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
Also OP 500 test is gonna take atleast 2+ years of sumo bulking before you actually look jacked, else youll look natty and be small in a shirt. Im not arguing with anyone on this unless you post physique so dont expect a reply
Screenshot 20230301 160111 Gallery

• +1
Also OP 500 test is gonna take atleast 2+ years of sumo bulking before you actually look jacked, else youll look natty and be small in a shirt. Im not arguing with anyone on this unless you post physique so dont expect a reply
View attachment 2103161
Ik bro I'm not denying that

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
yes but keep in mind Phil Heath and other "ifbb pros" barely had average frames and a lot looked like complete trash nerds in HS or whatever before they started doing those 5 grams+ cycles :feelskek:

so believe with ENOUGH roids anyone can look very good unless you're not training correctly or trully have bottom percentile frame/ genetics
with enough roids you will eventually look something like phil heath and that isnt desireable at all

with enough roids you will eventually look something like phil heath and that isnt desireable at all
i know but that was not my point; my point was that "genetics" is overrated in regards to physiques cause the "pros" are on 5 grams on gear / week and then they claim they are superior "genetic" specimens when some of them were framelets in HS :feelskek:

i know but that was not my point; my point was that "genetics" is overrated in regards to physiques cause the "pros" are on 5 grams on gear / week and then they claim they are superior "genetic" specimens when some of them were framelets in HS :feelskek:
in terms of muscle building potential and muscle insertions they did hit the jackpod.
maybe not in height, frame or face. if you or i were on 5g per week, we would not look close to these guys and would feel like shit.