Steroids worth it for me?

Shadosh101

Shadosh101

Blasting my dick off
I have acne prone skin so steroids will most likely fuck me up, but will using accutane at a small dose alongside the steroids help keep the acne off?

yes it will

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101
Just run 500mg test split in two doses a week and 0.5mg arimidex split in two doses a week, simple and safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and 5.5psl
Just run 500mg test split in two doses a week and 0.5mg arimidex split in two doses a week, simple and safe
You can literally run 1mg arimidex ed

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
You can literally run 1mg arimidex ed
currently running 2.5mg letrozole ed for heightmaxxing purposes, will that suffice as an AI?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
currently running 2.5mg letrozole ed for heightmaxxing purposes, will that suffice as an AI?
Lower the dosage retard 1.25mg is taken on shit like ment which heavily aromatises into estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Shadosh101
I've only ever run 1mg adex a week at 1g test
What were your gains on that ???
1g is fucking sick dosage i am running 500mg i feel it's too high as i am feeling mentally so good as well i thought it will only affect my physical stats not knowing it even makes you feel so focussed as well

• +1
Lower the dosage retard 1.25mg is taken on shit like ment which heavily aromatises into estrogen
sick shit bro, what ester of test do you run and how long have you been using?

I have acne prone skin so steroids will most likely fuck me up, but will using accutane at a small dose alongside the steroids help keep the acne off?
not worth for anyone, too much risks, aesthetic ruin, waste of money, do not do it

sick shit bro, what ester of test do you run and how long have you been using?
Test cyp 500 mg i have injected it 13 times as of now 250 mg everytime , so 6.5 weeks my next injection would be at Thursday evening

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Deleted member 16453
not worth for anyone, too much risks, aesthetic ruin, waste of money, do not do it
If you research well and not take retarded dosages trust me it would be the best decision of your life

• +1
Test cyp 500 mg i have injected it 13 times as of now 250 mg everytime , so 6.5 weeks my next injection would be at Thursday evening
no oral kickstart?

do you have any experience with roids? if so which one was the most skin friendly?
I only use sarms and they are completely skin friendly

What were your gains on that ???
1g is fucking sick dosage i am running 500mg i feel it's too high as i am feeling mentally so good as well i thought it will only affect my physical stats not knowing it even makes you feel so focussed as well
1g test 1g tren 40mg sdrol.

Added like 20kg to each of the big three compounds within 3-4 weeks.

Started fucking dying with flu like symptoms and couldn't train for 3 weeks, lost size but strength didn't drop.