Still missing my fucking oneitis

D

Deleted member 43822

Either I roped or I formed a happy family
I miss that bitch every day.
I dreamed that she texted me, I checked my messages, and there was nothing (worst feeling, tbh).
The bitch is quite cute, ngl. Our children would have turned out handsome and high iq.
But everything went to shit!
We had to realize that we think extremely differently and not compatible (what was previously written is cope to avoid seeing the fact that she's probably not interested in me).
I've tried talking to other girls (and received a few IOIs), but none of them catch my attention like her.
The worst thing is that I know it's her birthday soon, but I won't be invited...
Still can't get over her.
Fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slayer69, thecel, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
I dreamed that she texted me, I checked my messages, and there was nothing (worst feeling, tbh).
The bitch is quite cute, ngl. Our children would have turned out handsome and high iq.
We had to realize that we think extremely differently and not compatible (what was previously written is cope to avoid seeing the fact that she's probably not interested in me).
I've tried talking to other girls (and received a few IOIs), but none of them catch my attention like her.
The worst thing is that I know it's her birthday soon, but I won't be invited...
Fuck.
Brutal man brutal same feeling as my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 43822
Brutal man brutal same feeling as my oneitis
Yes, it's fucked up.
Most people will tell you "muh, talk to more girls and you'll get over it", but it's not that simple (especially if she was the only one you talked to for months and shared nice experiences together, like me).
It will literally take me at least months to get over her.
I lowkey hope that she sees my posts and text me.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Nick.Harte and Napoleon1800
Yes, it's fucked up.
Most people will tell you "muh, talk to more girls and you'll get over it", but it's not that simple (especially if she was the only one you talked to for months and shared nice experiences together, like me).
It will literally take me at least months to get over her.
My oneitis rejected me man I still have nightmares from that shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
Too bad she bent over and took my cock like a slut. I don’t know what to tell ya bud.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 43822
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I stopped talking to mine because I noticed that we didn't want the same thing.
It seems like she wanted sth casual without committing (because she gave me some sexual hints and let me get closer, but she didn't want to formalize the relationship); and I wanted something formal and safe.
I was literally planning to meet her family and stuff. :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I stopped talking to mine because I noticed that we didn't want the same thing.
It seems like she wanted sth casual without committing (because she gave me some sexual hints and let me get closer, but she didn't want to formalize the relationship); and I wanted something formal and safe.
I was literally planning to meet her family and stuff. :(
Brutal man. At least mine told me how she didn't want to associate with me, but yours basically Lead you on

• So Sad
Stop crying bro she is sucking my dick rn as I prepare to enter her

• JFL
Stop crying bro she is sucking my dick rn as I prepare to enter her
My honest reaction:
FBgmjwgWQAAGCJL

I miss kissing and cuddling my oneitis

• +1
I miss kissing and cuddling my oneitis
I miss stroking her hair (I never had the opportunity to kiss her).
It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
if u so much time invested in her and u feel like she would be the right mother for your kids too, then she's ur girl.
do everything u can to get her back. its only right by you. dont regret it 10 years down the line.

just do it. it will be embarrassing but text her first

• +1
This is my situation except I’ve never talked to my oneitis and she doesn’t know me. At no point was there ever hope of there being a relationship between me and her. I will never have her, I can’t live without her, I cannot cope. She is pretty and high IQ, too good for me, I will never have her, ever, and I will never get over her. If God is real, he is to blame for this misfortune

• So Sad
if u so much time invested in her and u feel like she would be the right mother for your kids too, then she's ur girl.
do everything u can to get her back. its only right by you. dont regret it 10 years down the line.

just do it. it will be embarrassing but text her first
Prolly nobody gives a fuck, but I'm going to give context to the situation because at this point idc if anyone I know sees this: I met her at my high school; we started to be good friends; she became very close to me and we talked daily; we started hanging out; I started to have feelings for her; I declared myself; we continued as friends to see what would happen; she gave me indicators of interest; she let me get closer; I made her some paper flowers; she made me a bouquet; we continued hanging out; she told me that she was slow to fall in love and that she had not yet developed feelings for me; I took it as a rejection and I left; we talked again; she told me that she was actually attracted to me, but she's scared of commitment; and finally, I gave her my most sincere point of view on a topic (the day before I was rude to her), and these last things made her leave.

This is my situation except I’ve never talked to my oneitis and she doesn’t know me. At no point was there ever hope of there being a relationship between me and her. I will never have her, I can’t live without her, I cannot cope. She is pretty and high IQ, too good for me, I will never have her, ever, and I will never get over her. If God is real, he is to blame for this misfortune
There is still hope because you are 6'1".

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Prolly nobody gives a fuck, but I'm going to give context to the situation because at this point idc if anyone I know sees this: I met her at my high school; we started to be good friends; she became very close to me and we talked daily; we started hanging out; I started to have feelings for her; I declared myself; we continued as friends to see what would happen; she gave me indicators of interest; she let me get closer; I made her some paper flowers; she made me a bouquet; we continued hanging out; she told me that she was slow to fall in love and that she had not yet developed feelings for me; I took it as a rejection and I left; we talked again; she told me that she was actually attracted to me, but she's scared of commitment; and finally, I gave her my most sincere point of view on a topic (the day before I was rude to her), and these last things made her leave.
get her back as soon as you can.
dude you found THE GIRL for you. TRUST me on this. just do whatever the fuck you can to get in touch with her.
and be possessive about her. she says she doesnt wanna commit? ok u'll talk about that later. just be with her. THATS WHAT MATTERS at the end of the day. not the labels. it doesnt matter what u two are labelled as but it matters if u are with her or not.

• Love it
There is still hope because you are 6'1".
she doesn't give a fuck it seems. Plenty of 6'1+ guys are willing to fuck a turbostacy jfl

• So Sad
get her back as soon as you can.
dude you found THE GIRL for you. TRUST me on this. just do whatever the fuck you can to get in touch with her.
and be possessive about her. she says she doesnt wanna commit? ok u'll talk about that later. just be with her. THATS WHAT MATTERS at the end of the day. not the labels. it doesnt matter what u two are labelled as but it matters if u are with her or not.
I'll try to get her back; but first I need to ascend because I'm a fatcel and depressed MTN.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
  • So Sad
Sorry to hear that, bro. 😔
I appreciate your sympathy, I hope you find love once again or maybe even get her back. best of luck

• So Sad
Fuck.
I used to be obsessed with
Y onitis. Got 99% over it after a year and half. You’ll probably never be 99% over it but that 1 is really insignificant

• So Sad
I appreciate your sympathy, I hope you find love once again or maybe even get her back. best of luck
The only thing I get are LTB's with body halo who just want to give me a BJ, but thanks.
Good luck for you too!

Last edited:
  • +1
I used to be obsessed with
Y onitis. Got 99% over it after a year and half. You’ll probably never be 99% over it but that 1 is really insignificant
I get it because I still remember (slightly miss) my ex from 2 years ago.

I'm sure she wants to talk to a guy who calls her a bitch in the opening sentence

• JFL
And you wonder why your in this situation now
It was a love-hate relationship because I was also verbally attacked repeatedly. But I know it's mostly my fault and I accept It.