Still swollen but here’s the before and after so far

Your hair and facial hair are terrible. Looks unmasculine af and definitely not pretty boy. The ascension is good though.

What hairstyle do you recommend

What a fucking ascension. Are/were you an incel?

Just get a whole mouth transplant and you should be good...

Great Ascension tho

Looks so weird and unnatural. Your eyes weren't top-tier but they weren't terrible neither and for 16.5 k you could have gotten 3 or 4 surgeries to fix other failos.

Waste of money
How old are you btw

Last edited:
its better but you look asian now

I look better and worse at the same time at the moment

Looks so weird and unnatural. Your eyes weren't top-tier but they weren't terrible neither and for 16.5 k you could have gotten 3 or 4 surgeries to fix other failos.

Waste of money
How old are you btw
Put into words what I was thinking, he shouldve made his entire skull/face wider with implants so his eye area looked smaller naturally. He also couldve gone to South Korea or Turkey and spent 6k instead of 15k on some dumbass "celebrity" surgeon because the echochamber retards on this site think anybody but Eppley, Taban, or Yaremchuk are death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and NormieKilla
Hell expensive

yes bc dr taban has the monopol on that kind of surgery
Put into words what I was thinking, he shouldve made his entire skull/face wider with implants so his eye area looked smaller naturally. He also couldve gone to South Korea or Turkey and spent 6k instead of 15k on some dumbass "celebrity" surgeon because the echochamber retards on this site think anybody but Eppley, Taban, or Yaremchuk are death.

what other surgeon is using infraorbital rim implants ?

dr. ramirez and thats it

Eh. No matter what I’d do someone here would say I should have done something else. If I made my jaw wider with implants someone would say that my eyes were the real issue

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Eh. No matter what I’d do someone here would say I should have done something else. If I made my jaw wider with implants someone would say that my eyes were the real issue

Bro, the eye surgery was a great choice. Solid 1.5 point not even bsing. But your facial features are too big compared to the width of your skull, so it makes you look boyish. GET ZYGO, LATERAL SKULL, AND JAW WIDTH IMPLANTS ASAP

leonardo-dicaprio-9273992-1-402.jpg

Look at Leo Dicaprio, extremely small facial features compared to skull make him extremely handsome.

You need width bro seriously, but congrats on the successful procedure.

Bro, the eye surgery was a great choice. Solid 1.5 point not even bsing. But your facial features are too big compared to the width of your skull, so it makes you look boyish. GET ZYGO, LATERAL SKULL, AND JAW WIDTH IMPLANTS ASAP

leonardo-dicaprio-9273992-1-402.jpg

Look at Leo Dicaprio, extremely small facial features compared to skull make him extremely handsome.

You need width bro seriously, but congrats on the successful procedure.

Thanks man, if I get another procedure it’ll be jaw implants

updated pic time? @LooksPSL

updated pic time? @LooksPSL

It’s better but no point in posting yet. I was told 80% of swelling is gone in 14 days. I’m 12 days in.

Taban doesn’t even post his after shots until 3 months

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2846
you should take pic every day and make a time lapse, it would be interesting to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
It’s better but no point in posting yet. I was told 80% of swelling is gone in 14 days. I’m 12 days in.

Taban doesn’t even post his after shots until 3 months
tag me when u post an update bro

Honestly the best thing that could be done is for you to make a gif of your face in motion.
@LooksPSL does it look any different from the pic you PM’d me?

Last edited:
Honestly the best thing that could be done is for you to make a gif of your face in motion.
@LooksPSL does it look any different from the pic you PM’d me?

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, kota and Golden Glass

Looks more natural now, you just look like someone with very squinty eyes.

I’d say a hairstyle with more volume/length on the sides would‘be looked better because now your eyes are very horizontally wide and take up a lot of space.

Your eyebrows also look better (less negatively tilted) in this gif but that could just be perception.

I’d say that what could make people think your result is weird is the fact that now you have a MUCH more prominent obocularis oculi. If you want to get an idea of what I mean just google obicularis oculi hypertrophy. Your obicularis oculi was virtually nonexistent pre surgery. If I were you I’d ask Taban about this, and if you don’t like it, what could be done about it (maybe filler right under it?)

If I had to guess, I’d say you’ve gone up in PSL at minimum 0.25 because of how bad your eye area was before. I don’t think anyone would disagree with saying it was bad before, and now its AT LEAST neutral. I’d even bet money that if you were posting on here for the first time with a “rate me” thread, and if you would have posted that video you just made, and not disclosed you’d gotten surgery, 90+% of the people on this forum would have said your eyes are a strong feature. It’s just the fact you posted swollen pics initially that got mocked by some that will get people here biased against you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2933
you look like ice Poseidon

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Kade
Did you show Taban pictures of what your ideal eye area is or tell him you wanted a dramatic result?

Also, did he extend the outer corner of your eyelid or just raise the lower lid?

are you ugly kent from bbmisc and lookism?

you're looking like a monk now

how it's just swelling

wht did u tell him for your surgery ? you showed pics ?

My eyes can’t fully open at the moment. That will change soon.

A conexão com imgur.com foi recusada.

Holy shit son!

No longer you'll be seen as a puppy! 😨

Incredible result even with the swollen

Now fix your mandible/chin and you're basically 80% done with your hardmaxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Did you show Taban pictures of what your ideal eye area is or tell him you wanted a dramatic result?

Also, did he extend the outer corner of your eyelid or just raise the lower lid?
If you compare to the before, Taban almost certainly extended the outer corner. Maybe you can say he extended it a bit too much, but if what @LooksPSL is saying is true (that he still can’t fully open his eyes and this improve soon), then we still don’t have the full result. I still think it’s an improvement. His don’t look bad anymore, and like I said previously, had he not said he got surgery and just shown the video, most people would say his eyes are a positive.

If you compare to the before, Taban almost certainly extended the outer corner. Maybe you can say he extended it a bit too much, but if what @LooksPSL is saying is true (that he still can’t fully open his eyes and this improve soon), then we still don’t have the full result. I still think it’s an improvement. His don’t look bad anymore, and like I said previously, had he not said he got surgery and just shown the video, most people would say his eyes are a positive.
I don’t think his results look bad at all. I was just asking out of curiosity on how he approached it with Taban. I’m sure after the swelling goes down it’ll look a lot better too. I’m mostly wondering if he showed him pictures of what he wanted to achieve or not

wheres the beforr and after? cant see it.

anyone still has the b/a pictures?