STOP COPING WITH "HEIGHTMAXXING". (heightcels GTFH)

H

HGHmaxxed

Iron
We all know foids get wet with the fantasy of a foot taller male dominating her in bed and they generally are respected more and paid more.

Everyone wants to be taller.

Consider this a warning to all the heightmaxxers

Your height will **ABSOLUTELY NOT GROW IF YOU ARE GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED**. No matter how much HGH you blast or estrogen destroying steroids you take. You are just fucking up your hormonal balance and bank balance for osteoporosis and increased risk of cancer. Get your fucking **GROWTH PLATES CHECKED WITH AN XRAY BY A GOOD ORTHOPEDIC** before taking experimental compounds that may or may not give you a paralyzing stroke by the age 38.

THE BEST THING CLOSEDPLATECELS CAN DO IS MONEYMAXX AND SAVE FOR LL, THAT IS THE ONLY SUREFIRE WAY TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT IN A MEANINGFUL WAY.
(openplatecels can dm me for heightmaxxing stack advice. ill be happy to help you guys out.)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, flippasav and jоrdan
Oh, oh thanks for the enlightenment

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and HGHmaxxed
Another day, another H2O greycel post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, based_pakichad421, niggerman and 1 other person
Women on yubo wana fuck me cuz I'm tall

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: goldpill
TLDR: growth paltes closed= no height.

So save money and get LL.

Thank you dear sir for your kind instruction

• +1
Reactions: HGHmaxxed
water

Sweating Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Yeah unfortunately guys on here don’t understand and continue to blast anabolic shit even though they are FINISHED

Yeah unfortunately guys on here don’t understand and continue to blast anabolic shit even though they are FINISHED
That is unfortunately true, I recently saw some greycel blasting HGH and his bank account at 23. He still copes that he will hit 6'2. No hope for these people.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
That is unfortunately true, I recently saw some greycel blasting HGH and his bank account at 23. He still copes that he will hit 6'2. No hope for these people.
What a retard lmao

A better solution is take mk 677 a precursor and cheaper version gives similar effects to the injection but a little less effective but sure it will do the trick.
He’s only a retard if he’s not doing it for muscle building purposes but rather height only

• +1
Reactions: HGHmaxxed
Face >>> Height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
its true to check your growth plates. But its true too that one has to do everything in their hands to heightmaxx, including injecting steroids with closed growth plates.