Stop coping with "muh height". Unless you're over THIS height then it doesn't matter.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I see so many people puffing their chest out and acting like they're "tall" because they're 6'1" or 6'3" or some shit. You're not considered tall until you're at least 6'8". Even then that's just the start of people saying "he's tall". To really have that effect you need to be 7' tall.

You think anyone would have these reactions if the elevator opened and some 6'1" guy walked out? Even 6'5"? Hell no.

If someone under 7' did this they would think they were schizo and call the police on them.

tl;dr If you're under 7 feet tall, then you're on an equal plane with everyone else, including the 6.5 PSL 5'9" Chads.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, LimaDummy, p0lishsubhuman and 14 others
I'm 1,88m btw

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Those men got shit ogre proportions

190cm with 160cm legs or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16515, AscendingHero and 2 others
7’ is a failo. Anything over 6’7 is just niche appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ErbCel, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Just be a genetic anomaly theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, lightskinbengali, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
I disagree. 6'4+ is when you're tall. Men be 6'3 or even 6'2 (😂) and think they're legit height moggers jfl. 6'4-6'7 is the ideal height range in my opinion. You need to at least be NBA player height level

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 9779, huaus and 2 others
I disagree. 6'4+ is when you're tall. Men be 6'3 or even 6'2 (😂) and think they're legit height moggers jfl. 6'4-6'7 is the ideal height range in my opinion. You need to at least be NBA player height level
average NBA player is 6'7". The 6'4" guys look like normal tall guys IRL.

average NBA player is 6'7". The 6'4" guys look like normal tall guys IRL.
Nah 6'4 is legit tall IRL and average player is only 6'7 in shoes, they're more like low 6'6 without which is how you should accurately measure ones height.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, p0lishsubhuman, huaus and 1 other person
Nah 6'4 is legit tall IRL and average player is only 6'7 in shoes, they're more like low 6'6 without which is how you should accurately measure ones height.
but im 6'7" and nobody is surprised by my height or anyone else i know who is same height. its only 6'9" when it becomes remarkable.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, LimaDummy, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
i dont think people here realised how tall 6"3 is

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i dont think people here realised how tall 6"3 is
I have family members and brothers who are near that height. Believe me 6'3 isn't tall. but im 6'7" and nobody is surprised by my height or anyone else i know who is same height. its only 6'9" when it becomes remarkable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, 5.5psl, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others
but im 6'7" and nobody is surprised by my height or anyone else i know who is same height. its only 6'9" when it becomes remarkable.
Very possible, Lundgren is 6'4-6'5 and he isn't remarkable.
Stalloneheight

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, 5.5psl, Dystopian and 1 other person
Wtf is this bullshit. 6ft2+ is when tall starts, anything above 6ft5 is legit tall. Most NBA players are 6ft5- 6ft6 tops without shoes and frauding height. 7ft is giant is not tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, Growth Plate and AscendingHero
Wtf is that cockroach doing naked in the subway, looks like a prehistoric mentally ill subhuman not knowing where he is, he isn’t even the tallest man alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 17997
You're not bloated you're recessed

the stupidity on this site is insane

you have to be severely autistic to interpret this as an IOI

the girls look at him because guys that tall are rare and an anomaly, I bet guys look at them a lot too

the girls look at him because guys that tall are rare and an anomaly, I bet guys look at them a lot too
Op is known for his retardism. He himself is like 6'7 so ofcourse he is gonna claim oh 6'3-4 is not tall. Imagine if he was any shorter. Absolute faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 15468
This site man

i never said its an ioi moron.

bro im 194 and i heightmog everyone around me pretty much. 190 is tall.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and huaus
Op spent 2021 rotting on dot org swearing 5’9 was the ideal male height

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
it's over , they need to release the crispr gene editing software so i can make my son 6'7 with 99th percentile face

I have family members and brothers who are near that height. Believe me 6'3 isn't tall. but im 6'7" and nobody is surprised by my height or anyone else i know who is same height. its only 6'9" when it becomes remarkable.
Wait did I have a fuckin' brain aneurysm typing this? Why the fuck does it look like that?

He's actually right but to get a tall halo you need to be 6'4, he ofc bumps it up because he's actually tall himself. Like i said 5'8 to 6'2 is average height

Average NBA player height unfrauded is 6’5.25. Realistically actual height halo starts at 6’4+ but 6’1.5-6’3.5 is still noticeably above average to slightly help out, but yeah if you’re 6’1 6’2 or 6’3 and think your an absolute height chad then you are mistaken, although it certainly helps atleast a little

In America even 6 ft 1 is enough to reap the benefits of being tall, you don't have to even try to get ethnic and asian stacy, provided that you're at least a htn. The heightpill is extremely blown out of proportion, these insane requirements only makes sense in Scandinavia or the Netherlands.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111-174004_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230111-174004_Chrome.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
I see so many people puffing their chest out and acting like they're "tall" because they're 6'1" or 6'3" or some shit. You're not considered tall until you're at least 6'8". Even then that's just the start of people saying "he's tall". To really have that effect you need to be 7' tall.

You think anyone would have these reactions if the elevator opened and some 6'1" guy walked out? Even 6'5"? Hell no.

If someone under 7' did this they would think they were schizo and call the police on them.

tl;dr If you're under 7 feet tall, then you're on an equal plane with everyone else, including the 6.5 PSL 5'9" Chads.

holy shit u r so retarded

Why are tall guys the ones who make the most threads about manletism? Almost as if the height pill affects THEM the most jfl

You would be staring at them too. People are looking at them because they're literal freaks not because they're attractive

You would be staring at them too. People are looking at them because they're literal freaks not because they're attractive
Attention is still attention. I blend into the room at 6'7" and nobody says shit about my height.

Why are tall guys the ones who make the most threads about manletism? Almost as if the height pill affects THEM the most jfl
It does. Tall guys have flat horsefaces. If I was 5'9"-6' I would be Stallone/Delon-tier. Instead I'm a subhuman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Accurate. 6'2'' is shit these days. LL or death, all day erry day