Stop eating fruits, they provide no benefits aside from their vitamin content

thats 80pg/ml

higher than urs
yh low iq, but I think that they are different tests, because on my paper the maximum is 30, it depends on the method used, it's different from lab to lab

thats 80pg/ml

higher than urs
Isn't that 50 pg/ml? I just put the nr into a converter and this

Benefits of low carb / high meat diets:
  • brb, healthy teeth and no cavities, because you're not constantly eating fruits and eroding your enamel
  • brb, you're always lean and not bloated
  • brb, better mental health cause you eat meat, with carnitine, carnosine and animal fats that your brain needs
  • brb, better skin and no major breakouts if you do it right

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
What about the iodine from fresh cranberry juice? Useless?

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Benefits of low carb / high meat diets:
  • brb, healthy teeth and no cavities, because you're not constantly eating fruits and eroding your enamel
  • brb, you're always lean and not bloated
  • brb, better mental health cause you eat meat, with carnitine, carnosine and animal fats that your brain needs
  • brb, better skin and no major breakouts if you do it right
high iq

JFL

high iq post

if you were smart enough to know a sh't about nutrition, you would suppose to know the skin of fruits has an enzyme which inhibits fructose. Did you forget about Paleolithic diet ? lmao

Just dont eat agrotoxic and everything will be fine

how old are you though? isn't milk important if you're still growing?
Drinking milk to grow taller is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
So fruits don't affect looks but only weight? Just don't be a fat lazy retard br0

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What about the iodine from fresh cranberry juice? Useless?
just juul iodine

JFL

high iq post

if you were smart enough to know a sh't about nutrition, you would suppose to know the skin of fruits has an enzyme which inhibits fructose. Did you forget about Paleolithic diet ? lmao

Just dont eat agrotoxic and everything will be fine
elab

If you're wondering about my avi it is simply because I find curry girls beautiful.
Use the JBW theory alot of curry girls at my college worship white Chad.

As with any other food, a little bit in moderation is pretty much harmless.

You mirin? You low T fucks
Muh fructose. Muh sugars
Imagine actually caring about such things. Just lol

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
Just have low vitamins in your body theors

• +1
I stopped eating or drinking anything made from milk 10 days ago, it is meme food, I only eat meat, fish, vegetables and bread
ddrink raw goatt milk if you cann, only goatt miollk sheeop milk might be okk, dontttt drink cow milk evenn if raw is shitt!! trun you into a woman onlly goat milk maybe sheep milk have low esgtrogen look it upp bro also bread :lul::lul: dummmy bad for youu

Fully agree with this, fruits = water + sugar.

I ate raw veal liver and raw brain every day never felt better in my life.
But fruits have very little vitamins and minerals, and also they have less bioavailability than animal sources.
But fruit is so tasty :(
working on my video rn. if you or anyone else wants to join me with info or voiceover, itd be great

we will tell the truth to the world, like jesus
send it when you're done
wdym?
I have the paper in front of me
thats alot of free t
keto has always been a huge meme. huge majority of science proves high intake of cholesterol is inversily correlated with longevity. all cardiologist association around the world says this. number 1 cause of death is heart disease. heart disease risk is increased by elevated levels of cholesterol. dietary intake of cholesterol raises serum cholesterol.

longest living population throughotu history all lived on carb based diets (not all plant based, but mainly carb)
hdl cholesterol is good and already lowers low density lipoprotein
i don't really care about trying to analyze these on a molecular level without having academically studied it. there are people who have studied this all their life and do it as their profession. i can read and comprehend research or read an ensemble of research and make my conclusion on where science stands.

surely you can pull up some studies claiming keto "lowers" cholesterol but thats bs. 80 out 100 studies will undoubtebly prove dietary cholesterol intake indeed raises serum cholesterol. usually studies where they don't get elevated serum cholesterol, they use participants with already high levels of baseline cholesterol and cholesterol elevation platues after a point. so if you take some fat fuck that eats SAD and give them double the eggs he usually eats, he probably wont have much higher cholesterol than he had in the first place, however if you remove all source of cholesterol his cholesterol levels are going to drop and his risk of heart disease significantly lessens

keto is one way ticket to heart disease, the number 1 leading cause of death world wide
also more hdl cholesterol also means higher testosterone
this is because plant food is mostly low on calories and metabolism slows itself so you age more slowly. It is proven on mice that mice who are taking 1/3 less calories live longer and age slower than regular mice
WHY THE FUCK would you wanna grow old anyways whats the point of living miserable at 80 yo. Doesn't matter
Does liver taste nice?
yes I love it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr
ddrink raw goatt milk if you cann, only goatt miollk sheeop milk might be okk, dontttt drink cow milk evenn if raw is shitt!! trun you into a woman onlly goat milk maybe sheep milk have low esgtrogen look it upp bro also bread :lul::lul: dummmy bad for youu

Fruits contain Fructose and Fiber.

Fructose gets metabolized only in the liver. It does not create any glycogen, it helps with nothing within the body. It creates lipid droplets in the liver which can lead to non alcoholic fatty liver disease; it activates the JN kinease 1 which causes inflamation and blocks the insulin receptors in the liver and it gets stored as fat (while glycogen from stuff like potatoes and bread will go to other areas of the body since it is required by the body, such as the muscles)

Fiber is made of long carbohydrate chains, which cannot be broken down by the body and therefore should not have much effect in terms of nutrition. They have been shown to be able to decrease the absorbtion of glucose, and therefore lower the insulin response.

However, Fructose is not Glucose. Sugar is made out of roughly equal parts Fructose and Glucose, but they have very very different effects as I have said before. So Fiber will not (from my knowledge) lessen the effects of Fructose in any way. Not to mention the ratio of Fiber to Fructose is very disproportionate in most fruits.

---

Now, what about the vitamins? Well, you can get all of your requires vitamins and minerals from meat sources, more specifically organs, such as the liver.

This might be considered a bit of a problem by some, so it's up to you to weigh in the negatives and positives and make a decision.

---

TL;DR: Fructose provides no energy for the body, causes harm and weight gain. Vitamins can be procured from meats.
fruit is the most meme food ever.
it is much better to take vitamins from spinach, carrots and broccoli

• +1
Reactions: Demir and NickGurr
Fuck brah, I just ate an apple

• WTF
Reactions: Demir
  • Love it
Reactions: NickGurr
Fuck brah, I just ate an apple
Good for you, don't listen to @NickGurr he's talking shit. Literally every carnivore ytber I've seen is a balding mongoloid

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Good for you, don't listen to @NickGurr he's talking shit. Literally every carnivore ytber I've seen is a balding mongoloid
hair isnt made of sugar its made of proteins

hair isnt made of sugar its made of proteins
Don't care. 90% of carnists on YT are balding and the carnivore diet isn't some miracle diet bro, it's just a way to get colon cancer at 5x the rate.

Don't care. 90% of carnists on YT are balding and the carnivore diet isn't some miracle diet bro, it's just a way to get colon cancer at 5x the rate.
colons me

• +1
Has only seen sv3rige

Bart kay, Primal Edge Haemorrhage, a couple of Gatis' friends, Shawn Baker and probs Paul Saladino.
I theorize that not eating peasant food raises test so high that it speeds up the norwooding process in those that have mpb genes.

I theorize that not eating peasant food raises test so high that it speeds up the norwooding process in those that have mpb genes.
"Peasant food" at least we live longer. JFL at you calling yourself knowledgable.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
not a single word before scrolling down to post this

"Peasant food" at least we live longer. JFL at you calling yourself knowledgable.
I never called myself knowledgable you schizophrenic vegan cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and SikKunt
its the abnormal creatine content you consume through flesh only diet that raises test to dihydrotest conversion rate to speed up balding. test itself doesnt have to be higher