Stop ignoring my fucking posts

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I made 4 posts today and only one of them got some decent amount of replies, seeing that red notification near the bell is the only thing giving me life atm.

You ass bags ignoring all my posts for no reason

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 51781, scrunchables and 15 others
I made 4 posts today and only one of them got some decent amount of replies, seeing that red notification near the bell is the only thing giving me life atm.

What tips you give me to leanmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Hello

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and NarrowBones

can you buy something ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: NarrowBones
brutal idontigiveafuckniggapill

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Stop fucking whining and make better content grey

Post ur naked body again and see what happens. Promise u it'll give u more rush than any heavy drug could.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 50251
Post ur naked body again and see what happens. Promise u it'll give u more rush than any heavy drug could.
imagine the dopamine a beautiful woman experiences when she poasts to her 12.5k followers on instagram.
probably better than heroin.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Deleted member 51465 and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
imagine the dopamine a beautiful woman experiences when she poasts to her 12.5k followers on instagram.
probably better than heroin.
Thats why even the ugliest women tryna post themselves in bikinis and shit in their IG. Attention make their pussy wet more than Chad's cock.

• +1
I’ll be banned.
Bullshit. Look at confusedbolivian, nigga post his dick and balls with no shame and he still here. Aloha did that too, he's gone but because he deleted, he wasn't banned (R.I.P realest nigga on org)

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Bullshit. Look at confusedbolivian, nigga post his dick and balls with no shame and he still here. Aloha did that too, he's gone but because he deleted, he wasn't banned (R.I.P realest nigga on org)
If I post my penis and I get banned you will be held responsible and that will be a burden you will carry with you forever

If I post my penis and I get banned you will be held responsible and that will be a burden you will carry with you forever
Just be low k about it tho. Title it like "rate my dick" or some .org sounding autistic title so mfs here don't report n shit. Jfl.

r u depoot maxxed yet

this red bell notification right here will give you dopamine, you will open it up

just to me calling you a dumbass

dumbass

kys tbh

this red bell notification right here will give you dopamine, you will open it up

just to me calling you a dumbass

dumbass

kys tbh
You really think I care about insults? You gave me a notification so I won

pat pat

• +1
you already have a good rep fuc kyou

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan

Ignore NarrowBones​

Please confirm that you wish to start ignoring this user: NarrowBones

Ignore

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
kill yourself nigaa

Some Incredibles hentai

Explore the Best Helenparrfanart Art | DeviantArt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Samsepioler

relatable

switch to your old twink pfp nigga

switch to your old twink pfp nigga
No I realize I’m not a twink, and I accepted it, I will never be cute, I’m a fucking ogre, I need to act more masculine, this is who I’m supposed to be.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
No I realize I’m not a twink, and I accepted it, I will never be cute, I’m a fucking ogre, I need to act more masculine, this is who I’m supposed to be.
ahahahah I'm the opposite I'm a 5'7 manlet with 130 hz voice and feminine frame plus faceapp keeps on recognising me as a woman sometime

ahahahah I'm the opposite I'm a 5'7 manlet with 130 hz voice and feminine frame plus faceapp keeps on recognising me as a woman sometime
Bro I would switch bodies with you in a heart beat, I have a wide ribgage, wide ass chin, hypermasc eyes and a masculine nose and masc ratios. I look nothing like the femboy I want to be, and it hurts

• So Sad
Bro I would switch bodies with you in a heart beat, I have a wide ribgage, wide ass chin, hypermasc eyes and a masculine nose and masc ratios. I look nothing like the femboy I want to be, and it hurts
I'm a straight dude so I want to be more masc cuz I'm already a manlet

• Love it
Wanna do a blood ritual and switch bodies
yes, I've been rated MTN-strong MTN I wanna swap bodies with a HTN dude that's above 6 feet

Last edited: