Stop making threads complaining about your height

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Seriously nobody cares. Im here selfishly for me, you are here for you. The only solution is blasting aromatase inhibitors in puberty with GH or going through medieval torture with leg lengthening and recording it for a new SAW VII movie

DE7C8DB8 7733 4CA0 8210 05AB15DFFA07

Seriously nobody cares about your manletism. Not even other manlets. If you were tall you would just be trying to mog people around you with the height just the same as you complain about getting mogged. That’s the entire purpose of height. To dominate other people around you then virtue signal to short people that height doesn’t matter. Which is what I do in real life.

If you are short stop making threads and just die or get LL. It’s your problem and yours alone.

Only manlets “care” about other manlets height but not because they actually care. They essentially just want to use each other for possible solutions to their own manletism.

Please die if you are short you don’t like yourself, women don’t like you, your family doesn’t like you, other men don’t like you, and you make life for me 10x more painful just looking at you coping in the gym or complaining about “tallfags” (people that SHOULD exist). Not to mention short men in the workplace make work 100x more painful since they are insecure and constantly seek revenge for their pain and take it out on other coworkers or force the people under them to work harder so they find a sense of self meaning in having power over others, since they can’t have it in actual biological leg length, as nature intended.

Please stop coping and die or get LL. Nobody cares and I would literally clap if you got LL or told me you were brave enough to suicide instead of writing essays complaining.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, zoomertrader, grimy and 20 others
Nobody cares that you dont care. The posts about height will continue.

Once day this forum will be dominated by manlets and you biggers will be left to rot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zoomertrader, ManletBlackcel, ExtraBones and 25 others
Manlet lives matter

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zoomertrader, ManletBlackcel, ExtraBones and 13 others
do not care. (im over 6 foot btw)

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 15827, datboijj and 1 other person

Once day this forum will be dominated by manlets and you biggers will be left to rot.
Actually caging that you think it’s a good thing that the forum will be overrun with coping spawnkilled subhumans complaining and doing nothing meanwhile i just want every one of you little dogs to die out and do the world a favor. Natural selection, women, even your own mind is on my side.

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 5892

biggers :lul::lul::lul:

i care OP, i help them cope with hgh and aromatase inhibitors and give them advice. i reccomend lifts and shit

us manlets are close brothers while you biggers are full of jealousy for each other, like crabs in a bucket.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 20618, Danish_Retard and 7 others
no solutions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
LL is a realy bad idea, would only do it if I was a midget. Side effects and cost of the procedure is just too high a price to pay if you're above 5"5.

If growth plates haven't fused yet then it's HGH you need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 12234, TheAnomaly and 1 other person

i care OP, i help them cope with hgh and aromatase inhibitors and give them advice. i reccomend lifts and shit

us manlets are close brothers while you biggers are full of jealousy for each other, like crabs in a bucket.
Why help them cope just help them die and do natural selection a favor. Imagine if they just died and stopped the problem instead of giving them high heels to cope with their subhumanity and let them reproduce and continue the problem.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
you’re still short and should die
i would squeeze and crush ur puny skull

me dying will not stop the manlets from mogging u !

• +1
Reactions: Nims

What lifts do you recommend? I'm wearing high sole timberlands and Calto shoes, which have really shit product quality though.

• JFL
i just want every one of you little dogs to die out and do the world a favor.
I dont care what you want.
You know what I want? To hold you down while us manlets give you forced Leg reduction surgery, that's what I want.

Natural selection.
I'll produce more young than you will buddy, my manlet children will prosper. This isn't 10,000 years ago, height is basically irrelevant apart from female attraction and a decent face counters it quite easily tbh, but keep coping thinking we are less superior than you.

women, even your own mind is on my side.
Keep coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 5892, Vain786 and 1 other person
Why help them cope just help them die and do natural selection a favor. Imagine if they just died and stopped the problem instead of giving them high heels to cope with their subhumanity and let them reproduce and continue the problem.
natural selection is bullshit in this topic specifically

height is literally just estrogen and hgh. thats ALL. yes its genetic, but only because thats what genetics do, modulate estrogen and hgh

we can all be 6ft if we start hormones early enough. i am certain of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 1 other person
Actually caging that you think it’s a good thing that the forum will be overrun with coping spawnkilled subhumans complaining and doing nothing meanwhile i just want every one of you little dogs to die out and do the world a favor. Natural selection, women, even your own mind is on my side.

Or all of you shitheads could stop with the antagonising. It's only natural for short people to look for solutions.

I dont care what you want.
You know what I cant to hold you down while us manlets give you forced Leg reduction surgery, that's what I want.

I'll produce more young than you will buddy, my manlet children will prosper. This isn't 10,000 years ago, height is basically irrelevant apart from female attraction and a decent face counters it quite easily tbh, but keep coping thinking we are less superior than you.

Keep coping.
actually caging at you typing essays thinking your opinion matters when you are short. you literally shouldn’t exist. i don’t care that you don’t care. it just keeps going objectively you don’t and cannot matter. everything you do is a coping mechanism. even you trying to “reproduce more than me” is just a coping mechanism because you know you are inferior. stop typing essays pretending you have tall person mentality, you’re proving my point that short men are compensating dogs.

• +1
Or all of you shitheads could stop with the antagonising. It's only natural for short people to look for solutions.
solutions to what. the solution is clear and it’s death. what else are you going to say pal, short people should die and evolution is on my side. it’s evil for short people to exist.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 5892 and datboijj
solutions to what. the solution is clear and it’s death. what else are you going to say pal, short people should die and evolution is on my side. it’s evil for short people to exist.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

How is evolution on your side? And if it sorts out by itself then why do you even care? And what the hell does being short have to do with being evil?

The mean height has already risen significantly over the last hundred years, but there will ALWAYS be people that are taller than others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 5892
This is a fucked up way to think we all have no choice in our lives and can't choose how we're born. Maybe you can't take my opinion seriously but please try and change your thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

How is evolution on your side? And if it sorts out by itself then why do you even care? And what the hell does being short have to do with being evil?
can you stop arguing with me and just give me what i fucking want already. im not here to rationalize im here to have short people die.

• +1
This is a fucked up way to think we all have no choice in our lives and can't choose how we're born. Maybe you can't take my opinion seriously but please try and change your thinking.
why should i change my thinking. only the strong should survive and the weak should die. it’s the retarded society that created so many ugly and short people that promoted these weird beliefs that subhumans should exist. my beliefs are totally natural and pro-life. if i had my way the world would be an amazing place in a hundred years.

can you stop arguing with me and just give me what i fucking want already. im not here to rationalize im here to have short people die.

And you think you can achieve this by writing something in a forum?

I wrote like 20 words wtf.
i don’t care that you don’t care.
Well I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care.

Keep coping bigger.

You just keep thinking your height will carry you but your subhuman face is so unattractive that no one wants you not even your family.

And you think you can achieve this by writing something in a forum?
well faggot, that’s the intended purpose, im actually in the right here, but you’re a retarded coper here trying to save the lives of short men and make the gene pool garbage and cause more suffering. unironically you should die too because your beliefs are retarded and it might have to do with biological IQ.

why should i change my thinking. only the strong should survive and the weak should die. it’s the retarded society that created so many ugly and short people that promoted these weird beliefs that subhumans should exist. my beliefs are totally natural and pro-life. if i had my way the world would be an amazing place in a hundred years.
Well that's true man I won't disagree, but right now we live in a world where those people are still alive and living and breathing. We can help everyone to looksmaxx so that kids are less subhuman but enforcing eugenics may be better for physical superiority but in reality no one would be happy with not being allowed to reproduced because they are lacking a few millimetres of bone in their mandible

I wrote like 20 words wtf.

Well I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care.

Keep coping bigger.

You just keep thinking your height will carry you but your subhuman face is so unattractive that no one wants you not even your family.

View attachment 1820745
you’re talking about my face when in reality no woman would ever consider a short man regardless of face. you’re spawnkilled and like i said, should die. so please die.

Well that's true man I won't disagree, but right now we live in a world where those people are still alive and living and breathing. We can help everyone to looksmaxx so that kids are less subhuman but enforcing eugenics may be better for physical superiority but in reality no one would be happy with not being allowed to reproduced because they are lacking a few millimetres of bone in their mandible
Lol most people can’t be happy. It’s not possible. Only the strong can be happy but the world would be less miserable with less short men.

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
well faggot, that’s the intended purpose, im actually in the right here, but you’re a retarded coper here trying to save the lives of short men and make the gene pool garbage and cause more suffering. unironically you should die too because your beliefs are retarded and it might have to do with biological IQ.
I didn't even tell you what I believe in. Just stated that what you're saying has no logic. You're probably the one that shouldn't procreate judging from this low IQ post.

Is this your gimmick now?

Is this your gimmick now?
yep and hopefully it works. im nobodies here friend and i just want to mog and subhumans to die. what’s your argument. that subhumans should exist and reproduce and that you should mog, not me? lol.

6'2+ or you will never get respected

• +1
yep and hopefully it works. im nobodies here friend and i just want to mog and subhumans to die. what’s your argument. that subhumans shouldn’t exist and that you should mog, not me? lol.
no my argument is that is boring
how If I made 100 threads about gooks being subhumans because they're not white, boring shit

Lol most people can’t be happy. It’s not possible. Only the strong can be happy but the world would be less miserable with less short men.

If you kill all short men and only the tall would procreate then there would still be taller and shorther people.
So 7" would become the new tall eventually and 6" men are midgets.
Wouldn't change a thing on the dating market. Also everyone would have more medical conditions. Short ppl live longer.

6’2 is bare minimum human height all else is cope. a woman can be satisfied if a man is 6’2 and think of him as “her man for life”.

you actually think a woman will be content for life with a guy who’s 5’10 lol.

no my argument is that is boring
how If I made 100 threads about gooks being subhumans because they're not white, boring shit
well that’s your problem not mine. why are you even typing here retard. you’re typing paragraphs just to say it’s boring. then go die too then if you’re so bored browsing looksmax. i have an agenda that’s why im here, you’re here for entertainment because you’re a virgin subhuman who should also probably die.

No, we need subhumans, who'll you mog if everyone roped except 6'6 Chads, you'll rope too by your theories

• +1
well that’s your problem not mine. why are you even typing here retard. you’re typing paragraphs just to say it’s boring. then go die too then if you’re so bored browsing looksmax. i have an agenda that’s why im here, you’re here for entertainment because you’re a virgin subhuman who should also probably die.
Dylan o brien sleeping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
Keep coping Native, with all this bigger talk.
This is some schizo post you probably got dumped by some chick for a shorter male.

I've just put you on ignore so have fun talking to a wall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lihito, It'snotover and 3 others
whats ur agender slave boy

if u ask everyone to die you will have no one to read ur autistic posts :lul:u die first nigga

No, we need subhumans, who'll you mog if everyone roped except 6'6 Chads, you'll rope too by your theories
yes we do need subhumans. but not typing essays in my forum. they should be miserable then in real life and off a looksmaxxing forum. they should just be flipping the burgers when i order food not trying to mog or arguing with me on the internet about how they mog or something.

Keep coping Native, with all this bigger talk.
This is some schizo post you probably got dumped by some chick for a shorter male.

I've just put you on ignore so have fun talking to a wall.
actually caging at your coping mechanism of putting me on ignore (the intended purpose of blocking someone who’s trying to contact you), when really you’re putting me on ignore because my logic quite literally harms your mental health and pushes you towards the end (where you should be going, death).

I too like to combat complaining with complaining.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
ur literally the same nigger who was crying about getting double LL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you’re trying to compensate hard when your face is what repels them, it never began for you

10+ surgeries later and it’ll still be over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 1660, It'snotover and 4 others
natural selection is bullshit in this topic specifically

height is literally just estrogen and hgh. thats ALL. yes its genetic, but only because thats what genetics do, modulate estrogen and hgh

we can all be 6ft if we start hormones early enough. i am certain of it.
caging at you thinking height is just estrogen and HGH when that’s not it at all. there’s hundreds of genes that affect height because it’s affected by metabolism, diet, organ function as a whole, sleep, signalling of probably a multitude of hormones, the ability to grow and deposit bone, etc etc. estrogen and HGH is just a common looksmax used to delay the end of bone growth and speed up the process but it’s not the cause of height at all.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate