Stop obsessing over looking like a model.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
This is not your life. It is not your purpose. You aren't born for it, and in no parallel universe were you born for it.
Just like how you weren't a 2-year-old prodigy, you are not a super-model.
Some very lucky people are born to be a model, some aren't. You aren't, and you will never be one.
Accept yourself and do what you are supposed to do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, jamesjohnsmith1959, Deprived and 15 others
Shut up ya hmar

I will become a model, I have the genetics for it.
You on the other hand.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, redmaxx, Myth and 10 others
Only purpose in life is to breed and have kids. The better looking you are the higher are your chances of getting a gf/an attractive gf.

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, Roamer, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
we'll never have this

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 28414, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Despiste being a chadlite, she still asks about his height, height is life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Elvisandreaa
looking good = life

This is not your life. It is not your purpose. You aren't born for it, and in no parallel universe were you born for it.
Some very lucky people are born to be a model, some aren't. You aren't, and you will never be one.
I will never give up!

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
I dont even look normal let alone model. If I was born to be subhuman then it's over anyways and it doesn't matter so might as well risk it all

• So Sad
Reactions: lasnt, bishōnenmaxxer and ;-;
who cares about a woman's validation tbh. I used to until I grew out of it and realized why its stupid. Who cares about validation from ordinary obsolete normies in general
copers.org

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
still coping with genetic arent u

• Ugh..
Preach bro

Only purpose in life is to breed and have kids. The better looking you are the higher are your chances of getting a gf/an attractive gf.
Ur a fucking retard

I don't want to look like a model, I just want to be a neurotypical high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
what do you mean coping with genetics? you think jordan barret and all the other models did mewing and bonesmashing?
their genes are better adapted to modern environment. But if all conditions were ideal everyone would look great, some would look even better but there wouldnt be such disparity.

• Ugh..
I can’t help it. I’m so aware of PSL that any interaction I have I super analyze it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
their genes are better adapted to modern environment. But if all conditions were ideal everyone would look great, some would look even better but there wouldnt be such disparity.
what is that even supposed to mean bro

what is that even supposed to mean bro
No one should look recessed in an environment with though foods, nutrient dense foods, clean air, mineral water, Contact with nature, low stress, perfect posture, where breastfeeding is done for years and etc. We try to replicate this environment but its not possible because everything about it it was what made us humans, even the fear of predators is essential.

In modern world, manly because of the soft food, it created a massive disparity in looks that never existed before. Some people genes adapted better to this modern soft diet environment, but most didnt. We live like that for a short pperiod of time yet (20000 years). Natural selection is acting very strongly right now.

Can we remove these shitposting threads from this section?

I actually hate women so much its unreal (much love from Kazakhstan)

Why tf would you make all these videos try find someone on tiktok or whatever when they could just talk to the fucking guy. Maybe that's just the point of the trend and Im retarded but I genuinely don't understand if you think someone is so attractive why don't you fucking do something, like one of them had OMG eye contact. Literally at most they follow someone around or pass a note, whereas for men they will tell you need steel wall confidence just so she doesn't get the ick. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29155
I just need ortho, gym, skincare, fashion and haircut, then I'll be out of here quick

Nobody is born for anything. The right side of the bell curve gets to enjoy life while the rest doesn't, it doesn't go beyond that.

You have to be born at least decent looking (6 out of 10) or preferably good-looking (8 out of 10) but wishing to be a model is like wishing you have a yacht. Having a yacht is good but not necessary to live a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, jamesjohnsmith1959, Deprived and 1 other person
I just need ortho, gym, skincare, fashion and haircut, then I'll be out of here quick
i dont think its possible to leave this site at 5'3 im 6ft and still here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Why you act like it's an option jfl
Dream all you want about looking like a model and you will die dreaming

u have zero harmony